SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

T's cult doesn't believe in masks, washing hands, staying 6' apart & yet claim Covid is around the corner and an accommplishment?
Out today, T's disapproval in handling Covid 59%.

Must be in last week of election?
CNN
White House lists ending Covid-19 pandemic as an accomplishment despite cases spiking to record levels
The White House included ending the coronavirus pandemic on a list of the Trump administration's science and technology accomplishments, despite nearly half a million Americans tested positive for Covid-19 in just the last week.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-house-lists-ending-covid-19-pandemic-as-an-accomplishment-despite-cases-spiking-to-record-levels/ar-BB1as9Cs?ocid=msedgdhp

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

But Mitchell Miller needs to be kicked of the team and sent to Siberia to further his education and hockey career??  But carry on with your levels of grace and mercy based on what bullying is acceptable to you.

Wow, that's exactly the punishment I had picked out for him.  How did you know?

On 10/26/2020 at 7:11 PM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

No law. Just hypocritical and etc.
This goes back to Obama's Justice appointment and other federal judges.
A Justice died with about a year left in Obama's Presidency, McConnell blocked the appointment at the Senate.
McConnell also blocked other federal judges for last two years of Obama's term, take it from there?

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell boasted about blocking former president Barack Obama's judicial appointments, a two-year effort that allowed Donald Trump and a Republican-controlled congress to stack courts with conservative judges and create a conservative majority on the nation's high court.

Fox host Sean Hannity told the Kentucky senator that he was shocked that the Obama administration "left so many vacancies and didn't try to fill those positions".

"I'll tell you why," Mr McConnell said, laughing. "I was in charge of what we did the last two years of the Obama administration."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mitch-mcconnell-obama-trump-judges-supreme-court-conservative-biden-impeachment-a9245781.html

If trump wins and the democrats take the senate do you think anything different would happen? If politicians have control they use it....

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

What is going on in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is going to be very difficult for Trump to repeat. For one reason, Scott Walker.

For so long Walker held on to reigns againsy the insanity of Madison libs but now that he is gome and the libs control the ballot counting, (i.e.harvesting, cultivating)...... theres just no lengths they wont go to deliver Wisco back blue.

28 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

doesn't believe in masks, washing hands, staying 6' apart

i dont belive masks work or are even useful for people with no symptoms, but i sure as hell believe in washing your hands,(and i do it on a regular basis), and i much prefer people stay 6' away from me in general.   and i will vote trump....again

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Wisconsin is going to be very difficult for Trump to repeat. For one reason, Scott Walker.

For so long Walker held on to reigns againsy the insanity of Madison libs but now that he is gome and the libs control the ballot counting, (i.e.harvesting, cultivating)...... theres just no lengths they wont go to deliver Wisco back blue.

See. Bat$hit crazy.  She's gone.

e87.jpg_large.jpg

20 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

BLM riots will pull it out for Trump.

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Remember the word ... "gravitas"? 

Is laughing at questions ... "gravitas"? 

So when (not if) Misses Harris, dare I say President Harris (because Joe has been A25'd out of play), has to stare down Mister Putin because he's grabbed more of Ukraine, or Mister Xi because he's made an aggressive move toward Taiwan, or Mister Kim because he's restarted a nuclear program, or an ayatollah for plethora reasons, will she stand before the American people or the UN General Assembly ... and roll out that laugh. 

Gravitas indeed. 

The more I think of this the more I realize I'd rather have Misses Clinton as President over this option. But neither would be my first choice. 

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I don't go here lightly because I lived this (watching my parents).

When I watch Mister Biden say "George" I'll give you benefit of doubt he was talking to George Lopez. (I'm still skeptical of it however.)

But why did Jill Biden say "Trump" multiple times under her breath? 

When I see a spouse doing that, prompting a partner with correcting words, that is a blinking neon sign of a spouse supporting a spouse with deficits. 

Folks don't like reading words like this because they probably see the same going on with their parents/relatives/friends. 

My advice: Face it and deal with it before it blows up in your face. 

PS - The supporter (the caregiver) wears out first, and that's the worst. 

20 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

All of these quoted stats in the article about "hospital bed occupancy":
- What was the occupancy on this date one or two years ago? 
- What was max occupancy (any date) in 2019, 2018, or 2017? 

A number without a frame of reference is worthless: Saying it's "zero" or "one hundred" doesn't help unless you know you're talking Celsius or Fahrenheit. 

• Upvote 1

Why can't I find video of Mister Biden on the street Tuesday (Oct 26) taking an unscripted question, getting lost in his own thoughts and answer, and being hustled along by his handlers? I've seen it, but it's not out there on Twitter or YouTube et al. 

EDIT: Found it.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

The more I think of this the more I realize I'd rather have Misses Clinton as President over this option. But neither would be my first choice. 

No. Just NO!

but there were better choices among Republicans in 2016 and Democrats in 2020. About 15 to 20 others both times.

• Upvote 1
Just now, zonadub said:

No. Just NO!

If the options were just the two (Clinton or Harris) to face down a foreign leader, I must give Clinton her due. 

Harris' kiddy Keds won't cut it. 

23 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1603911952522.jpg

Were they as probing as Stephanopolus’ questions at the dueling town halls?

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic