Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1803

  • Oxbow6

    1776

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1107

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thUNDer said:

Joe Biden's intro in Atlanta: "Folks, I'm Joe Biden's husband and Kamala is my running mate." ????

I realize so many Biden voters are really just voting against Trump, but how many gaffes like this does it take for his voters to actually start to question his mental acuity? It's a daily occurrence at this point.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The muppet dances..... and the mountain of stupid advances.

I see.  Your wife is heels up somewhere else, so you got back on her computer. 

Maybe she is with horny heels up Rudy? 

This is real, you dumb$hit.  It happened.  Not like the bull$hit QAnon garbage that oozes out of your ears.

Rudy is pathetic, just like Dear Leader. 

ROTFLMFAO

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/movies/sacha-baron-cohen-hits-back-rudy-giuliani-over-borat-scene-n1244943

"He has denied that he actually was doing anything untoward toward this 24-year-old woman playing your 15-year-old daughter,” Colbert said. “Do you have anything to say to Rudy Giuliani about going into a bedroom with supposedly a teenage girl to drink whiskey and zip your pants up and down?”

Baron Cohen pushed back on Giuliani's characterization of the scene.

“Well, he said that he did nothing inappropriate and, you know, my feeling is, if he sees that as appropriate, then heaven knows what he’s intended to do with other women in hotel rooms with a glass of whiskey in his hand,” Baron Cohen said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Maybe. Maybe not. I haven't seen the breakdown for tests by age group. But in the grand scheme of things, is it a bad thing for these people to know they have the virus and can't take the appropriate precautions?

Basically half from today's numbers.

Do you think these individuals are taking precautions.......when most are likely not symptomatic or at best have minimal symptoms? My money is no they aren't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.  Your wife is heels up somewhere else, so you got back on her computer. 

Maybe she is with horny heels up Rudy? 

This is real, you dumb$hit.  It happened.  Not like the bull$hit QAnon garbage that oozes out of your ears.

Rudy is pathetic, just like Dear Leader. 

ROTFLMFAO

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/movies/sacha-baron-cohen-hits-back-rudy-giuliani-over-borat-scene-n1244943

"He has denied that he actually was doing anything untoward toward this 24-year-old woman playing your 15-year-old daughter,” Colbert said. “Do you have anything to say to Rudy Giuliani about going into a bedroom with supposedly a teenage girl to drink whiskey and zip your pants up and down?”

Baron Cohen pushed back on Giuliani's characterization of the scene.

“Well, he said that he did nothing inappropriate and, you know, my feeling is, if he sees that as appropriate, then heaven knows what he’s intended to do with other women in hotel rooms with a glass of whiskey in his hand,” Baron Cohen said.

We certainly know that Heydouche isn't heels up, but rather on his knees.  lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Will they quarantine*? Will they talk to the trackers? 

*Only going to Joe Black on Saturday, instead of hitting three or four pubs, is not quarantine. ;) 

 

25 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Basically half from today's numbers.

Do you think these individuals are taking precautions.......when most are likely not symptomatic or at best have minimal symptoms? My money is no they aren't.

Seems odd people would go through the trouble of getting tested and trying to figure out whether they have CoVid only to ignore the results. Guess it comes down to personal responsibility and respect for others. Not saying there aren't people who are doing exactly that, but that lack of consideration for others isn't new to society. 

 

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

I think it can be a bad thing yes. It has changed the way people view how much they can control your personal behavior.  You're not sick, but you test positive for this virus or another one next year. You have to shut down your life and the lives of everyone around you for 10-24 days. That isn't a sustainable way to live.

"If you are knowingly sick and therefore can spread that disease, yet choose to ignore that, I don't know what to tell you. Does it suck and can it be incredibly inconvenient? Absolutely no argument from me. But you clearly have zero consideration for other people by doing so.

*Note that I'm applying both of these responses to people who are knowingly positive and ignoring guidelines.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The muppet dances..... and the mountain of stupid advances.

Of course, it's probably not just your heels up wife, but your whole family that has left because of your insane belief in QAnon.  

Heck, who would want to admit their father was two steps away from a straight jacket and a padded cell?  They probably just say you are "no longer with them" and pray you don't come around with your laptop demanding they watch QAnon propaganda on YouTube.  You would humiliate them.  

Thats what happens when you join a cult. 

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0XHJSGQi?s=a99&pd=037L6UML&lang=en_US

It had fewer than 3,500 members at the beginning of June, the earliest iteration captured by the online archival website the Way Back Machine. It now has more than 28,000. “I have been completely isolated from other friends and family members because of this cult,” one user posted recently. “You guys have definitely been a lifeline, reminding me that sanity does still exist in this world. Thank you guys, very much.”

 

There’s the South Carolina doctor whose mother blocked him on Facebook and no longer trusts his medical knowledge. The Florida woman who thought her mother — a physician in Canada who refuses to wear masks when not seeing a patient and tried to persuade her daughter not to vaccinate her grandchild — was senile when she began hawking QAnon theories. The woman whose unemployed aunt is quarantining alone and suddenly began diving into QAnon because it “gives her life meaning.”

“I love my mother, but she sucks the life out of me with her conspiracy theories,” said one Florida woman via email. (Many interviewees spoke on the condition of anonymity, which they requested for a variety of reasons, including fear of violence from QAnon followers, pending legal action and the worry that speaking would hinder their attempts to repair relationships.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Trump's expression when Netanyahu says "from anyone in US" is hilarious.   What a manchild.    Tick tock.....

 

 

What a dip$hit.  Dear Leader won't be missed. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bannon-Linked Border Group Seeks to Lift U.S. Freeze on Funds

Prosecutors secretly obtained approval from a judge to freeze three bank accounts held by We Build the Wall Inc. after the arrests, the government said in a public court filing Tuesday. The defendants were accused of pilfering foundation funds for personal use after promising donors their contributions would be used exclusively to build a wall on the southern border with Mexico.

We Build the Wall received $25 million in donations, though it is not clear how much remains in the accounts. The government said the money will be subject to seizure if the defendants are convicted, so it argued the cash should remain frozen.

a group of people standing in front of a crowd: Steve Bannon, former U.S. President Donald Trump political strategist, center, departs from federal court in New York, U.S., on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020. Bannon was arrested over his involvement in an online fundraising group that raised more than $25 million to help fund a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/bannon-linked-border-group-seeks-to-lift-u-s-freeze-on-funds/ar-BB1as1kJ?ocid=msedgdhp

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Bannon-Linked Border Group Seeks to Lift U.S. Freeze on Funds

Prosecutors secretly obtained approval from a judge to freeze three bank accounts held by We Build the Wall Inc. after the arrests, the government said in a public court filing Tuesday. The defendants were accused of pilfering foundation funds for personal use after promising donors their contributions would be used exclusively to build a wall on the southern border with Mexico.

We Build the Wall received $25 million in donations, though it is not clear how much remains in the accounts. The government said the money will be subject to seizure if the defendants are convicted, so it argued the cash should remain frozen.

a group of people standing in front of a crowd: Steve Bannon, former U.S. President Donald Trump political strategist, center, departs from federal court in New York, U.S., on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020. Bannon was arrested over his involvement in an online fundraising group that raised more than $25 million to help fund a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/bannon-linked-border-group-seeks-to-lift-u-s-freeze-on-funds/ar-BB1as1kJ?ocid=msedgdhp

 

FB_IMG_1603795336139.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

20 US attorneys appointed & served under R Presidents as far back as Eisenhower, announced today their endorsement for Biden.
The T Tower is coming down.

You should have nothing to worry about on Election Day.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

FiveThirtyEight now giving Biden the lead in Georgia.  Corresponds to the mass turn-out.  

 

Georgia’s legacy of voter suppression is driving historic Black turnout
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/26/georgia-voter-suppression-black-turnout-432405

Georgia has started trending purple so voter turnout will determine.  Biggest note I noticed was Gov Stacy Abrams is heading up the Asia-Amrrican vote.  She Kamala is really helping.  Wait what I thought she was black.  Whatever.  Biden needs Georgia because he will lose PA.  But I think the Dems want more attention on Georgia because of two senators are up for re-election.  Trying to flip the senate.  I think they miss by Two of course they miss the WH as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nodak78 said:

Georgia has started trending purple so voter turnout will determine.  Biggest note I noticed was Gov Stacy Abrams is heading up the Asia-Amrrican vote.  She Kamala is really helping.  Wait what I thought she was black.  Whatever.  Biden needs Georgia because he will lose PA.  But I think the Dems want more attention on Georgia because of two senators are up for re-election.  Trying to flip the senate.  I think they miss by Two of course they miss the WH as well.

They are trying to run up the score and flip.the Senate.  Biden's lead is enough to do it now.  He will win. 

I think they'll flip the Senate also, but we will see.  Not sure about Georgia.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

 

Seems odd people would go through the trouble of getting tested and trying to figure out whether they have CoVid only to ignore the results. Guess it comes down to personal responsibility and respect for others. Not saying there aren't people who are doing exactly that, but that lack of consideration for others isn't new to society. 

Seems odd unless there is a financial incentive to do so like scholarships and vouchers to local businesses.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

20 US attorneys appointed & served under R Presidents as far back as Eisenhower, announced today their endorsement for Biden.
The T Tower is coming down.

Out of how many?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Newsweek

'Pathetic': Lincoln Project Video Calls Lindsey Graham a 'Sniveling Weak Crybaby' in Push for Jamie Harrison

The Lincoln Project, a political action committee of Republicans who oppose Republican President Donald Trump, has released a one-minute political ad targeting Republican South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham for his support of Trump and televised appeals for money in his re-election race against Democratic challenger Jamie Harrison.

"Lindsey Graham, a political parasite with a record of lies and personal betrayals," the ad begins. "He was barely holding on before becoming Donald Trump's sycophant. Now he's despised and desperate. He's always been weak, but these days, he's just an embarrassment."
Lindsey Graham wearing a suit and tie looking at the camera: Republican Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is a target of a new ad by the anti-Trump Republican poiti
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pathetic-lincoln-project-video-calls-lindsey-graham-a-sniveling-weak-crybaby-in-push-for-jamie-harrison/ar-BB1as1ZJ?ocid=msedgntp

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

20 US attorneys appointed & served under R Presidents as far back as Eisenhower, announced today their endorsement for Biden.
The T Tower is coming down.

they all probably live within ten miles of dc so their one vote each aint gonna matter (electoral college wins again)

 

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

Out of how many?

he'll reply with a % probably

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

20 US attorneys appointed & served under R Presidents as far back as Eisenhower, announced today their endorsement for Biden.
The T Tower is coming down.

Quick google search reveals there are 93 US attorneys at any given time assuming some of them weren’t assistant district attorneys. Given you are talking 60-65 years worth my quick math tell me the number of US attorneys that have been appointed over that time is quite large. 20 doesn’t seem like a significant number.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some survivors of Covid-19 carry worrying signs that their immune system has turned on the body, reminiscent of potentially debilitating diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, a new study has found.

At some point, the body’s defense system in these patients shifted into attacking itself, rather than the virus, the study suggests. The patients are producing molecules called “autoantibodies” that target genetic material from human cells, instead of from the virus.

This misguided immune response may exacerbate severe Covid-19. It may also explain why so-called “long haulers” have lingering problems months after their initial illness has resolved and the virus is gone from their bodies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/some-covid-survivors-have-antibodies-that-attack-the-body-not-virus/ar-BB1arVaE?ocid=msedgntp

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...