SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

If this situation was Trump and his kid od Bush and his Kid, or reagan and his kid or Romney and gis reptilian offspring....

100% of all news and media. overage would be deafening and would not stop until they were destroyed.

If you cant see that, you are wrong and need to figure out life still.

So, basically, you guys are playing the 'poor Trump' victim card again.     

Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

in no way whatsoever, thats a massive stretch and basically a change the subject.  If trump did what Biden HAS DONE he and his accomplices should be charged convicted and jailed.

It is nothing more than helping you maybe acknowledge the massive cooperative effert to push propaganda inbthe modern media and the fact that there is basically no more objective press reporting, and some of the protectioms addorded to the old idea of press should no longer be extended to these falsely protected PR firms.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

in no way whatsoever, thats a massive stretch and basically a change the subject.  If trump did what Biden HAS DONE he and his accomplices should be charged convicted and jailed.

It is nothing more than helping you maybe acknowledge the massive cooperative effert to push propaganda inbthe modern media and the fact that there is basically no more objective press reporting, and some of the protectioms addorded to the old idea of press should no longer be extended to these falsely protected PR firms.

Gimme a break.  Trump is the biggest victim card player player around.  And it's just not in regards to the media, he plays the victim with everything.   

51 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This is a red herring, we’ve never had capitalism without some restrictions in any industry.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:45 PM, Goon said:

More ballots found in a Kentucky dumpster. 

Why are Washington ballots in Kentucky?

• Upvote 1

Who knows if Biden did this.  I wouldn't put it past any politician nowadays.  That said, this 'scandal' would be taken more seriously if it wasn't being used as Trump's October Surprise 2 weeks before the election.  This, in and of itself, also screams dirty politics; not to mention all the info came to light via questionable sources. 

Should Biden be investigated?  Without question.   However any respectable media outlet isn't gonna jump the gun (aka "Worst scandal ever!!" "Biden and Obama are going down!!!) like fringe-right wing outlets are reporting for obvious political reasons.  It reeks of desperation.  C;mon, you guys aren't fooling anybody. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Gimme a break.  Trump is the biggest victim card player player around.  And it's just not in regards to the media, he plays the victim with everything.   

So again, you dont listen but just apply a preconceived notion thatbdoesnt natch onto facts that were stated.

Its like  facts short out your cognitive ability and just revert back to the playbook and pull out any card or another.

The post had zero to do with Trump/victim but gonthere because there is no possible way to defend the original argument.

9 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Why are Washington ballots in Kentucky?

I guess that would be a good question...

I wonder how many other ballots will end up god knows where.

10 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

So again, you dont listen but just apply a preconceived notion thatbdoesnt natch onto facts that were stated.

Its like  facts short out your cognitive ability and just revert back to the playbook and pull out any card or another.

The post had zero to do with Trump/victim but gonthere because there is no possible way to defend the original argument.

Playbooks and talking points?   Your original point was the #1 Trump fallback  "the media".  Yes, we get it already.  Poor poor Trump and the meanie media.     

Gimme a break.  Instead of intelligently articulating a point, you're repeating the playbook.    

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I guess that would be a good question...

I wonder how many other ballots will end up god knows where.

Mike doesn't understand the concept of feature image. The image is probably from Getty Images or something like that. When writers use images for articles, they may not have a specific image, but will use one that is similar. The fact that it says Washington is irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Playbooks and talking points?   Your original point was the #1 Trump fallback  "the media".  Gimme a break.  Instead of intelligently articulating a point, you're repeating the playbook.    

You are all about power for dens.  Piss on freedom.  That is what this about.  Suppress on digital media and no curious to investigate by the dem aligned media.  That is not good for freedom and our country.  But you don't care.

11 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

You are all about power for dens.  Piss on freedom.  That is what this about.  Suppress on digital media and no curious to investigate by the dem aligned media.  That is not good for freedom and our country.  But you don't care.

I’m more of a Constitutionalist than a Dem.  Freedom of speech/press should be unregulated by the government.   However that doesn’t hold true outside of government.  In terms of free speech/media, non-governmental entities should be able to do what they want.  

Do I ethically agree with how they act sometimes?  Of course not.   But they should have every right to do as such under the 1st Amendment.   

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Who knows if Biden did this.  I wouldn't put it past any politician nowadays.  That said, this 'scandal' would be taken more seriously if it wasn't being used as Trump's October Surprise 2 weeks before the election.  This, in and of itself, also screams dirty politics; not to mention all the info came to light via questionable sources. 

Should Biden be investigated?  Without question.   However any respectable media outlet isn't gonna jump the gun (aka "Worst scandal ever!!" "Biden and Obama are going down!!!) like fringe-right wing outlets are reporting for obvious political reasons.  It reeks of desperation.  C;mon, you guys aren't fooling anybody. 

FBI has had it for almost a year.  Either it's genuine or fake, but they have just sat on it.  Seeing a pattern here.  

2 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

FBI has had it for almost a year.  Either it's genuine or fake, but they have just sat on it.  Seeing a pattern here.  

If the FBI had it for a year and did nothing, it's likely a big nothing burger.  Well, unless the FBI is part of the 'deep state'.  Are the Trumpsters gonna go there again?    Jesus Christ.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I’m more of a Constitutionalist than a Dem.  Freedom of speech/press should be unregulated by the government.   However that doesn’t hold true outside of government.  In terms of free speech/media, non-governmental entities should be able to do what they want.  

Do I ethically agree with how they act sometimes?  Of course not.   But they should have every right to do as such under the 1st Amendment.   

So platform companies, FB, twitter are censoring speech yet have immunity and you have no problem.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Just stating the obvious truth. Question...you gonna vote for the Biden Crime Syndicate to run the country?

14 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If the FBI had it for a year and did nothing, it's likely a big nothing burger.  Well, unless the FBI is part of the 'deep state'.  Are the Trumpsters gonna go there again?    Jesus Christ.  

Because if MSM doesn't report it, it doesn't exist. Jesus Christ...did you not see the contrast between the two town halls?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Just stating the obvious truth. Question...you gonna vote for the Biden Crime Syndicate to run the country?

I voted for the Biden crime syndicate over the Trump crime syndicate.  Lesser of two evils.   

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Because if MSM doesn't report it, it doesn't exist. Jesus Christ...did you not see the contrast between the two town halls?

So we're back to the "big mad media" "poor poor Trump" fallback?  

21 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

So platform companies, FB, twitter are censoring speech yet have immunity and you have no problem.

They're non-governmental entities.  They can do what they want as it pertains to the 1st amendment.  .  

50 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Oh, is that how it is supposed to work?

How many articles have we read about Russia and piss tapes and MLK Jr statues removed and Sinatra family being upset at the inauguration?  This is why you will see the outrage over this and the press refusing to ask Biden about it even why Biden goes into hiding again is concerning.  I don’t think it’s R’s playing the victim.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

So we're back to the "big mad media" "poor poor Trump" fallback?  

Do you ACTUALLY believe that Trump and Biden got equal treatment in the town halls? Did Biden even have to handle one tough question?

Go ahead and cast your vote for whomever you believe is the lesser of two evils (unfortunately, that is a lot of what this election is), but I believe that Trump is by far a lesser evil than Harris and Pelosi. When the radical left demands and Biden is not strong enough to say no (or is forced out by them), that is who will be running the country. 

2 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Do you ACTUALLY believe that Trump and Biden got equal treatment in the town halls? Did Biden even have to handle one tough question?

Go ahead and cast your vote for whomever you believe is the lesser of two evils (unfortunately, that is a lot of what this election is), but I believe that Trump is by far a lesser evil than Harris and Pelosi. When the radical left demands and Biden is not strong enough to say no (or is forced out by them), that is who will be running the country. 

I'm betting that Biden cancels the next debate.  He has no answer for the Hunter emails.

• Upvote 1