Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, FSSD said:

Thank for the reply, I will bow out of this thread.  I thought that he may a reason and was looking to cull some information to gain a better understanding of the various positions.  Peace.

 

Anarchists can be both left and right.  It’s the extreme position on the Y-axis of a political graph.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/2020/10/16/coronavirus-second-wave-hope-best-prepare-worst/24653138/

Quote

“We’re still in the early days for the second wave but the numbers are very concerning and definitely heading the wrong direction,” Dr. Thomas Tsai of the Harvard Global Health Institute, told Yahoo Finance. “It’s hard to tell where this wave is going to end up but it’s definitely continuing to grow… We should hope for the best but prepare for the worst.”

Something really struck me about this particular statement.  "Wrong direction."  Makes no sense whatsoever.

Like it or not, we are headed in the only direction that is possible...forward.  There is no sideways, there is no reverse, there is no skip to the next chapter.

There's fear mongering, and then there's irrational and disingenuous gobbledygook, spewed by anyone with a degree or title who can find a microphone.  I pity people who are so detached from reality that they think COVID is the result of a politician or ideology, or that - unlike every other virus ever - it can somehow be stopped from running its course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, when your wife is "heels up" elsewhere on the weekends, heck, even on the weekdays, does she know what you do on her computer? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

 

So, the answer is no.  Or, you probably don't know as she isn't around enough to find out. 

Got it, Frigid Sue.  Or. Is that what you call her while others get to line up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hayduke1 said:

So, the answer is no.  Or, you probably don't know as she isn't around enough to find out. 

Got it, Frigid Sue.  Or. Is that what you call her while others get to line up? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to get those Hunter emails verified one way or the other.  If true this would be the bigger than Watergate.  Until we do I'm referring to Biden as 50% Joe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

We need to get those Hunter emails verified one way or the other.  If true this would be the bigger than Watergate.  Until we do I'm referring to Biden as 50% Joe.

Peter Schweizer has met with one of Hunters partners that is in Prison.  Hunter and a third partner through one under the bus.  So Schweizer met him.  The guy gave him his email info, password and authorized him to read and use them.  Hunter and Joe are cooked.  That is why big tech is fighting hard to keep it covered and hopes Joe wins to make it go away.  It make Watergate and pop Warner game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

We need to get those Hunter emails verified one way or the other.  If true this would be the bigger than Watergate.  Until we do I'm referring to Biden as 50% Joe.

Lol.

Man, you cultists are dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Peter Schweizer has met with one of Hunters partners that is in Prison.  Hunter and a third partner through one under the bus.  So Schweizer met him.  The guy gave him his email info, password and authorized him to read and use them.  Hunter and Joe are cooked.  That is why big tech is fighting hard to keep it covered and hopes Joe wins to make it go away.  It make Watergate and pop Warner game.

I forgot.  You cultists are both stupid and insane.

Maybe Dear Leader has a real estate investment opportunity outside of our United States of America?

Buh bye 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Russian operative waiting to cash in that sweet sweet Clinton foundation money....

Alex-Ovechkin-2.jpg

He probably has your wife "heels up" right now. 

Da 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure it belongs here, but watching Notre Dame's offense was like watching a dumpster fire today. :lol:

At least there is some normalcy in the world with sports being somewhat back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Not sure it belongs here, but watching Notre Dame's offense was like watching a dumpster fire today. :lol:

At least there is some normalcy in the world with sports being somewhat back. 

I watched much of this game today. The Irish are overrated again I am afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, now we know what the GOP’s ‘October Surprise’ is.  They’re banking on 2016’s game-plan to work again.  

I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden is waist-high in ****.  That said, the backstory of how Rudy obtained this info sounds questionable as hell too.  Either way,  until it’s verified/disproven the GOP will milk the crap out of this.  "The worst scandal of all time!!!" "This makes Watergate look like kindergarten!!!"        
Has Trump started with the Lock Him Up chants yet?     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Well, now we know what the GOP’s ‘October Surprise’ is.  They’re banking on 2016’s game-plan to work again.  

I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden is waist-high in ****.  That said, until it’s verified/disproven the GOP will milk the crap out of this.  "The worst scandal of all time!!!" "This makes Watergate look like kindergarten!!!"        
Has Trump started with the Lock Him Up chants yet?     

Won't work this time.  Only the overtly willing weak minded that already wear the tin foil hats will buy it.  They're voting for Trump anyway.  

I wonder if this will just sway more undecideds to Biden? 

I've been spending some time calling for Biden and the Democrats.  I've done this for years.  Two key questions get a lot of affirmative answers.  From independents and Democrats.

Did you vote for all the Democrats?

Have you already voted? 

Others are interesting also.  But, Trump is driving folks to even vote against local Republicans that have held their offices for a long time.  Reason?  Can't trust Republicans anymore. 

Too bad.  Some decent local Republican public servants are going away.  

Also, Democrats are voting in abnormally high numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Hunter Biden emails were a ruse ... until they were verified by someone on the email thread.

It’s not a good look for the Bidens.

The fact that most media does not want to dig on the subject is a hard tell. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Won't work this time.  Only the overtly willing weak minded that already wear the tin foil hats will buy it.  They're voting for Trump anyway.  

I wonder if this will just sway more undecideds to Biden? 

I've been spending some time calling for Biden and the Democrats.  I've done this for years.  Two key questions get a lot of affirmative answers.  From independents and Democrats.

Did you vote for all the Democrats?

Have you already voted? 

Others are interesting also.  But, Trump is driving folks to even vote against local Republicans that have held their offices for a long time.  Reason?  Can't trust Republicans anymore. 

Too bad.  Some decent local Republican public servants are going away.  

Also, Democrats are voting in abnormally high numbers.  That is not normal.  

 

The political landscape is entirely different this year.    I think the ‘scandal’ will help Trump shore up some of the Red vote.  It’ll help in the south.  Most importantly Florida.  

Nonetheless it will make no difference with the complacent democrat and minority vote; two demographics whose turn-out was low 4 years ago who look to be voting at high levels this time around.  There are few undecided this year.  It'll come down to turnout/motivation; hence why the GOP is doing everything it can to impede easy access to voting.         

We'll see.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither Mister Biden nor Misses Harris are on the trail today, just 17 days out. 

Misses Harris is quarantining because some of her staff has Covid 19 and she was in close contact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Neither Mister Biden nor Misses Harris are on the trail today, just 17 days out. 

Misses Harris is quarantining because some of her staff has Covid 19 and she was in close contact. 

I can’t believe how reckless she was.   making staff members work in close contact with one another.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1602969886063.jpg

Pretty sad that people are so broken they can't announce a funeral without mentioning the Donald lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Pretty sad that people are so broken they can't announce a funeral without mentioning the Donald lol

Apparently she missed how well dying wishes worked for RBG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

So, go back and look at the names I have been called. 

Looks like you folks can dish it out but can't take it, isn't that correct Trumptard?

 

You really are a bunch of pussies.  ROTFLMFAO!!!

 

 

Sore hiney alert (again) for the brown for brains Soyboy.  lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...