Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Pay attention to the thread and you will see it.  Wipe the orange shitstain from your nose. 

What does testing data have to do with The Donald?

Starting to panic at the idea of him being reelected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Say what 

 

 

Can you repeat the part where you said the stuff about the things?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/states-comparison

FWIW, this looks like ND is doing a lot of testing? Like a lot more than most? 

Be ready for LookatmeIamdouche1 to counter that link with a well crafted cat meme in response followed by a personal attack and "Trump" blah blah blah.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Be ready for LookatmeIamdouche1 to counter that link with a well crafted cat meme in response followed by a personal attack and "Trump" blah blah blah.

I question if he’s even an adult with his grade school name calling 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Hayduke1 said:

"Trump Triggered Right Wing Terrorists" is a better description. 

The one thing that doesn't make sense to me about many of your posts is that you group anarchist with the Alt Right - Anarchist don't believe in government.  So, it stands to reason that they are neither left or right.  Am I missing something?  Please help me understand your logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I question if he’s even an adult with his grade school name calling 

Really?

So, go back and look at the names I have been called. 

Looks like you folks can dish it out but can't take it, isn't that correct Trumptard?

 

You really are a bunch of pussies.  ROTFLMFAO!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Be ready for LookatmeIamdouche1 to counter that link with a well crafted cat meme in response followed by a personal attack and "Trump" blah blah blah.

Well, browneyes.  Maybe if you didn't give out misinformation about medical issues you wouldn't have such pushback from people who know you are a fraud.

Seriously, touting KFYR over the CDC?  You are a babbling fool that can't be taken seriously. 

Wear your f*cking mask, trumptard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

When Desr Leader loses the election, and has exhausted amy means to stay in power, he will flee our United States of America.  The cult would be wise to follow him. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/17/politics/trump-election-legal-reckoning/index.html

Without some of the protections afforded him by the presidency, Trump will become vulnerable to multiple investigations looking into possible fraud in his financial business dealings as a private citizen -- both as an individual and through his company. He faces defamation lawsuits sparked by his denials of accusations made by women who have alleged he assaulted them, including E. Jean Carroll, the former magazine columnist who has accused him of rape. And then there are claims he corrupted the presidency for his personal profits.

 

From a legal perspective, the Manhattan DA’s investigation could get interesting considering (if he’s voted out) there exists little incentive for the GOP to protect Trump.  Doing as such for his pre-presidential business dealings would be a liability at that point.   That’s the big difference between the Trump Org and, say, the Clinton Foundation (which was intertwined with political mechanisms from the start). 

Trump obviously is showing trepidation.  He has shielded his financial information since day 1  It’s now being kicked up to the SC.   Plus he's relocated to FL, hence he doesn’t have to file income tax with NY that discloses all of this information. And now he's talking about leaving the country if he loses.  

That said, we're in unchartered waters considering he'd be an ex-President if/when this goes through.   
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

So, go back and look at the names I have been called. 

 

source.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, browneyes.  Maybe if you didn't give out misinformation about medical issues you wouldn't have such pushback from people who know you are a fraud.

Seriously, touting KFYR over the CDC?  You are a babbling fool that can't be taken seriously. 

Wear your f*cking mask, trumptard. 

So KFYR is fake news?  The data charts/tables they provided in the news article  on their website are fake too? LOL

BTW.......who does the mask you wear protect? You? Or others? Asking for the "experts" at the CDC? ROTFLMAO

Also does your lack of intelligence and/or any original thought keep you from addressing any question someone ask you? LMAO

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

So, go back and look at the names I have been called. 

Looks like you folks can dish it out but can't take it, isn't that correct Trumptard?

 

You really are a bunch of pussies.  ROTFLMFAO!!!

 

 

You once again have proved my point 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

 

source.gif

You do you, browneyes.

Just don't do others.  Because, you are not to be in a position of authority and trust.  You seem to be doing your best to raise mortality rates on your neck of the woods with your quackery 

You going to PM me again like the whiny little bit#h you are? 

ROTFLMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mask logic completely fails when it comes to babies and small children. If masks matter - at all - why are we not taking steps to protect some of our most vulnerable with developing immune systems? 

And if your answer is 'risk of suffocation,' then screw the hell right off because you have also probably grossly inflated the risks of COVID.

Seeing a bare-faced infant in Target in a sea of masks is just plain stupid. It's either a risk for everyone, or it's not.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

From a legal perspective, the Manhattan DA’s investigation could get interesting considering (if he’s voted out) there exists little incentive for the GOP to protect Trump.  Doing as such for his pre-presidential business dealings would be a liability at that point.   That’s the big difference between the Trump Org and, say, the Clinton Foundation (which was intertwined with political mechanisms from the start). 

Trump obviously is showing trepidation.  He has shielded his financial information since day 1  It’s now being kicked up to the SC.   Plus he's relocated to FL, hence he doesn’t have to file income tax with NY that discloses all of this information. And now he's talking about leaving the country if he loses.  

That said, we're in unchartered waters considering he'd be an ex-President if/when this goes through.   
 

I think the statement about leaving the country is a dig at all the celebrities doing their typical "if (insert republican presidential candidate here) wins im leaving the country" but perhaps that's not what he is getting at.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You do you, browneyes.

Just don't do others.  Because, you are not to be in a position of authority and trust.  You seem to be doing your best to raise mortality rates on your neck of the woods with your quackery 

You going to PM me again like the whiny little bit#h you are? 

ROTFLMFAO

GFY.....lololololo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FSSD said:

The one thing that doesn't make sense to me about many of your posts is that you group anarchist with the Alt Right - Anarchist don't believe in government.  So, it stands to reason that they are neither left or right.  Am I missing something?  Please help me understand your logic.

never try to understand the kid that sits in a litter box eating the "treats"...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Is there still doubt that wearing masks generally helps in the battle against Covid?

There is certainly doubt that removing choice and forcing people to wear masks is a sensible approach.

A lot of things might "generally help" in a lot of humanity's struggles, but that should hardly be the test for universal adoption.

Characterizing a virus phenomenon marked by unprecedented attention and detection (as opposed to, say, real impact) as a "battle" implies that you think it is either of finite duration or a "winnable" concept, and I think both of those notions remain wildly in doubt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1602967965007.jpg

She must not have looked at the form lol it literally says to whom the money is owed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

never try to understand the kid that sits in a litter box eating the "treats"...

Thank for the reply, I will bow out of this thread.  I thought that he may a reason and was looking to cull some information to gain a better understanding of the various positions.  Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

4iv5vd.jpg

So, when your wife is "heels up" elsewhere on the weekends, heck, even on the weekdays, does she know what you do on her computer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...