SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

10 hours ago, Goon said:

I am sure the McFeely lovers will be happy to know this. 

Congrats to Misssster mcfeels,

poor guy has had to chortle alot of leftwing twincity testicle to get this far in life.

Hes finally making a little headway into his dreamjob market, darn shame the entire industy is a sinking ship, on fire,......... probly has the rona too at this point.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The New York Times
Catie Edmondson  2 hrs ago.
Fearing a ‘Blood Bath,’ Republican Senators Begin to Edge Away From Trump
WASHINGTON — For nearly four years, congressional Republicans have ducked and dodged an unending cascade of offensive statements and norm-shattering behavior from President Trump, ignoring his caustic and scattershot Twitter feed and penchant for flouting party orthodoxy, and standing quietly by as he abandoned military allies, attacked American institutions and stirred up racist and nativist fears.
But now, facing grim polling numbers and a flood of Democratic money and enthusiasm that has imperiled their majority in the Senate, Republicans on Capitol Hill are beginning to publicly distance themselves from the president. The shift, less than three weeks before the election, indicates that many Republicans have concluded that Mr. Trump is heading for a loss in November. And they are grasping to save themselves and rushing to re-establish their reputations for a coming struggle for their party’s identity.

a man standing in front of a mirror posing for the camera: In 2016, Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky assured that if Mr. Trump threatened to harm Republicans in the general election, they would “drop him like a hot rock.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fearing-a-blood-bath-republican-senators-begin-to-edge-away-from-trump/ar-BB1a6Zm4?ocid=msedgdhp

I'm thinking its too late for most.  Dems will take control of the US Senate.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I'm thinking its too late for most.  Dems will take control of the US Senate.

The stench will stick with them for the rest of their careers. He hasn't lost yet, but they've hedged their bets as if it's saving any face.

• Upvote 3

Here’s what a train wreck looks like. Hmm, lots of excitement following this campaign around. 

More ballots found in a Kentucky dumpster. 

On 10/15/2020 at 12:04 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

Mark, demonstrating the proper technique for dealing with an Andytifa

unnamed.jpg

Legend has it that Mess of teeth has the same effectiveness in stopping soup as a mask stopping rona particles.

Pretty much

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Right. 

Straight from Trumptard news. 

Do better, cultist...Oh, you cannot.

No straight from Hunter's business partner.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Right. 

Straight from Trumptard news. 

Do better, cultist...Oh, you cannot.

Trumptard??? You're gonna vote for this incompetent fool. Has to be spoon fed every word...every thought. Pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

EfWlPsiXYAEa458.jpg

And the thing that will reaaally make his mom's basement drywall so sorry.....

Is that that stupid meme is 100% fact and it cant be disputed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

A man that size, that age, crying for mommy is embarrassing. 

• Upvote 1

Over 372000 mail-in ballots were thrown out in Pennsylvania and rejected. Main reason.......90% were duplicates ballots. Nothing to see there.

#votetwice

ND currently leads the country in positive cases per capita.......

..........ND also currently leads the country in tests per capita.

Who knew more tests would lead to more positives?

Star Tribune yesterday had a headline that MN recorded a record number of daily positive cases for the day. Buried in the article was that over twice as many test were done that day from the day prior. Also not mentioned was a positivity rate of  around 5% for this record day of positive cases which has been the daily positivity rate for weeks.

36 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Over 372000 mail-in ballots were thrown out in Pennsylvania and rejected. Main reason.......90% were duplicates ballots. Nothing to see there.

#votetwice

I may be wrong/did T ask people to vote twice?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

I may be wrong/did T ask people to vote twice?

Right........everything is Trump's fault. Like the snow accumulating on my deck right now. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Right........everything is Trump's fault. Like the snow accumulating on my deck right now. 

You are the last person I want to get in a pissing contest with.  Was not saying it was T's fault/merely asking if he had asked this and wondering if it could be 1 of the reasons there were so may duplicats.

11 hours ago, sioux rube said:

One evil witch 

My gawd she is the absolute worst. She has been holding out on Americans that need this support the most all for her pork funding she can’t go without!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

You are the last person I want to get in a pissing contest with.  Was not saying it was T's fault/merely asking if he had asked this and wondering if it could be 1 of the reasons there were so may duplicats.

If you are referring to his comments last month.......it is absolutely not helping with mail-in voting but voting by mail just in concept alone was set up to be ripe with fraud, ballot harvesting and illegal voting...which voting twice or more falls into the category. 

• Upvote 1