SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

5 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I'll just leave this here.

Blurred images of people speaking a foreign language, consider me convinced! At least previous attempts of his gotcha videos had meaningful evidence.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Goodness. 

Such denial, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Here is one for you.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/cult-trump-leading-cult-expert-explains-how-president-uses-mind-control

I actually worked with people in cults that were being deprogrammed.  There are actual hallmarks of what constitutes a cult and this scenario fits none of them.

So your continual mewling about cults is more annoying than factual.

All politicians have people on staff  that advise on peoples behavior.

This is another nothing burger.

7 minutes ago, bison73 said:

This is another nothing burger.

Hmmm.  Where have I heard that before? 

Oh, from your Dear Leader!

Awful job trying to prove your point, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

1segxj.jpg

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

After you water cannon them.  Right, gooneytunes? 

The point remains the same, if these returns are actually President Trump's, the person that leaked these tax documents are in serious legal trouble.  

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

The point remains the same, if these returns are actually President Trump's, the person that leaked these tax documents are in serious legal trouble.  

Doubtful. 

You really don't have any credibility.  You just don't realize it.

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Doubtful. 

You really don't have any credibility.  You just don't realize it.

I really don't care what you think. You're a fake online personality with multiple logins. Reading some of your responses, it would appear that you have deep psychological issues that only drugs and deep therapy could treat. Try and keep up. If the story in question is actually true. The person that released these tax returns is going to be in a lot of trouble. It probably won't be too hard figuring out which perpetrator released his tax documents. 

Are Business Tax Returns Public?

No, business tax returns are not public in the United States. Corporate tax information is completely confidential. Neither the IRS or your tax preparer can release tax information to each other or to any third party without your consent.

LEGAL PROTECTION

The IRS imposes harsh penalties on any tax preparers that release your tax information without your consent. You can also bring a civil lawsuit against them for damages. If your tax preparer ever requests to share your tax return information with a third party, you can always say no.

Ask for the company’s privacy policy if you want more information about how your information is being shared.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

So, that must override the vetting process of the New York Times. 

Of course, a good little cultist will cry "fake news".  You going to do that for Dear Leader? 

LMFAO

I'm far from a tax expert, but I am aware that not paying much in the way of Federal Income Tax doesn't really mean much. 

Secondly, Donald told everyone in 2016 he hadn't paid much of anything in income tax. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Goon said:

Did you notice a few pages ago when you were called out for violating the Hatch Act?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I really don't care what you think. You're a fake online personality with multiple logins. Reading some of your responses, it would appear that you have deep psychological issues that only drugs and deep therapy could treat. Try and keep up. If the story in question is actually true. The person that released these tax returns is going to be in a lot of trouble. It probably won't be too hard figuring out which perpetrator released his tax documents. 

Are Business Tax Returns Public?

Let me refer this to a different login.

Oh, gooneytunes.  You really are a lost cultist. 

ROTFLMFAO

Here you go.  And you're welcome. 

shhhvery-quiet-im-hunting-antifa.jpg

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

@Goon did the deep state get to Parscale?!?!? Was he going to finally spill the beans on Killary? I'll hang up and listen.

Your question makes no sense at all. 

8 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'm far from a tax expert, but I am aware that not paying much in the way of Federal Income Tax doesn't really mean much. 

Secondly, Donald told everyone in 2016 he hadn't paid much of anything in income tax. 

Thing is, the potential for fraud is higher in instances like this.   If someone claims huge losses to avoid paying taxes, yet inflates revenues for loan purposes...it’s fraud 101.   And that begs the question, how the hell did Trump get those loans from Deutsche Bank?  

Edit:    wow. Trump’s records show in 2017 he paid $747,622 to an unnamed consultant.  That same year Ivanka’s disclosure forms show that she received $747,622 via a consulting company she co-owned. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

$1.8M will be spent in ND to "urge" citizens to wear a mask. Total waste of money IMO. Burgum should, at this point, institute a mask mandate in ND based on Redfield's comments that wearing a mask will be as, if not more, effective than any vaccine. Then Burgum should mandates that all businesses, schools and life in general in ND fully open up and get on with it.

Have to agree that we shouldn’t have spent $1.8 million on marketing of masks. I can think of a much less costly solution.

also in ND news, we can’t seem to hang on to a state health officer for more than a few weeks. I wonder why?

https://www.grandforksherald.com/newsmd/coronavirus/6679381-North-Dakota-state-health-officer-resigns-after-state-rescinds-quarantine-order

maybe we can find ourselves a Dr Atlas? Or a Dr Oxbow?

https://apple.news/ASz5HNNYAT-aTn-FkAFyo2w

38 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Have to agree that we shouldn’t have spent $1.8 million on marketing of masks. I can think of a much less costly solution.

also in ND news, we can’t seem to hang on to a state health officer for more than a few weeks. I wonder why?

https://www.grandforksherald.com/newsmd/coronavirus/6679381-North-Dakota-state-health-officer-resigns-after-state-rescinds-quarantine-order

Are you the one that put out the information making the rounds on national "news" outlets that ND's positivity testing rate over the last 7 days has been 30%???

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Are you the one that put out the information making the rounds on national "news" outlets that ND's positivity testing rate over the last 7 days has been 30%???

Nope, my ties to the deep state aren’t that tight:)

Just now, Redneksioux said:

Nope, my ties to the deep state aren’t that tight:)

So you're saying you won't even leave the house to buy more tinfoil?

First P debate tomorrow night.

The New York Times
By Lowering the Debate Bar for Biden, Has Trump Set a Trap for Himself?

WASHINGTON — President Trump has framed the first general election debate as a test for his opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Yet he has simultaneously set the bar so low for so long that many of his supporters — having watched unflattering, often manipulated clips of Mr. Biden in Trump campaign advertisements or on Fox News — are now expecting the president to mop the floor with an incoherent opponent in something resembling a W.W.E. match.

Democrats — and even some Republicans — believe that is not likely to happen.

56 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

234 deaths coming up on 7 months now in ND ......over half in nursing homes....where even before Covid 1/2 of the people die in 6 months or less, most schools have been back for a month.  We are witnessing the "solution" to this "problem" as we speak. 

5 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

234 deaths coming up on 7 months now in ND ......over half in nursing homes....where even before Covid 1/2 of the people die in 6 months or less, most schools have been back for a month.  We are witnessing the "solution" to this "problem" as we speak. 

And 84 of those 234 deaths have occurred in the past 27 days. Awesome results with your solution flop!

6 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

And 84 of those 234 deaths have occurred in the past 27 days. Awesome results with your solution flop!

So since over 1/2 the deaths are in Nursing homes just over one nursing home patient a day is dying in a nursing home in ND....who would have ever thought.  Stay hunkered down in your bunker.  

4 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Thing is, the potential for fraud is higher in instances like this.   If someone claims huge losses to avoid paying taxes, yet inflates revenues for loan purposes...it’s fraud 101.   And that begs the question, how the hell did Trump get those loans from Deutsche Bank?  

Edit:    wow. Trump’s records show in 2017 he paid $747,622 to an unnamed consultant.  That same year Ivanka’s disclosure forms show that she received $747,622 via a consulting company she co-owned. 

Who do you think is better at their job - Trump's lawyers/accountants or the IRS?

9 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Who do you think is better at their job - Trump's lawyers/accountants or the IRS?

It doesn't excuse it, it does show a broken system, and maybe Trump is one of the worst examples (maybe not), but if someone thinks that any candidate that makes it to a presidential election is going to be much different when it comes to finances that person also believes that a thin piece of old t-shirt over their mouth is also gonna keep them safe from an aerosol virus.  By the time you become a presidential candidate, you are no longer pulling in your money via earned income.  

Pick your candidate based on policy....don't be naive enough to think that when it comes to finances that you and 99.9% of America have anything in common with either candidate. 

16 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Is there an Option C?