Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

After reading the cult's take on Covid-19, this isn't a shock.  Wallow in ignorance. Allow your leadership to do the same.  See where it gets you.

https://trib.com/news/national/dakotas-lead-us-in-virus-growth-as-both-reject-mask-rules/article_5c589627-c6b5-5cd3-b05c-c1da863dccd5.html

Dakotas lead US in virus growth as both reject mask rules

Amid the brute force of the pandemic, health experts warn that the infections must be contained before care systems are overwhelmed. North Dakota and South Dakota lead the country in new cases per capita over the last two weeks, ranking first and second respectively, according to Johns Hopkins University researchers.

 

Guessing you will avoid any conversation.  

How many of the positives knew that actually had it?

How many can confidently say they were positive at all?  

What I have seen during this time is parents responsibly keeping their kids home from school if they aren’t feeling well.   Same thing with youth sports, we had a game cancelled last night out of precaution.  You call these people useless but I see people taking responsibility so kids can still enjoy doing what they do without locking everything down like you would prefer.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Health care professionals?  Naw.  

Waiters.  Thats who Twitler cites when making decisions that affect Americans. 

But, the cult will back him.  Because that is what cultists do. Oh, the cult also has herd mentality.  Good for them.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-cites-waiters-when-pressed-about-those-who-doubt-efficacy-of-masks-says-virus-will-disappear-when-country-reaches-herd-mentality/

Trump Cites ‘Waiters’ When Pressed About Those Who Doubt Efficacy of Masks, Says Virus Will Disappear When Country Reaches ‘Herd Mentality’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey Haydouche,  try this experiment....try telling us "cultists" what a harris-biden...oops, i mean a Biden- Harris administration is going to do to make the U.S. better, instead of regurgitating all the "orange man bad" stuff.  can you?  i will hang up and listen.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Health care professionals?  Naw.  

Waiters.  Thats who Twitler cites when making decisions that affect Americans. 

But, the cult will back him.  Because that is what cultists do. Oh, the cult also has herd mentality.  Good for them.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-cites-waiters-when-pressed-about-those-who-doubt-efficacy-of-masks-says-virus-will-disappear-when-country-reaches-herd-mentality/

Trump Cites ‘Waiters’ When Pressed About Those Who Doubt Efficacy of Masks, Says Virus Will Disappear When Country Reaches ‘Herd Mentality’

Just stay in your basement until 11/4. The scam continues. No mask means no mail in voting which means no contested election. Right Soy Boy?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Health care professionals?  Naw.  

Waiters.  Thats who Twitler cites when making decisions that affect Americans. 

But, the cult will back him.  Because that is what cultists do. Oh, the cult also has herd mentality.  Good for them.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-cites-waiters-when-pressed-about-those-who-doubt-efficacy-of-masks-says-virus-will-disappear-when-country-reaches-herd-mentality/

Trump Cites ‘Waiters’ When Pressed About Those Who Doubt Efficacy of Masks, Says Virus Will Disappear When Country Reaches ‘Herd Mentality’

Lolrotfflollmfao.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Just stay in your basement until 11/4. The scam continues. No mask means no mail in voting which means no contested election. Right Soy Boy?

 

actual-photo-of-5b441e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

There is some thought that when a state hits 2% of its total population testing positive that state has reached a certain level of immunity and cases will start to fall. ND is now close to 2%.

NY, FL, AZ and TX all hit that 2%+ level awhile ago and have seen major drops in cases and no new spikes.

2%?
That's nothing mathematically/statistically.

And that "certain level of immunity" is commonly called 'herd immunity'. 

Johns Hopkins says herd immunity happens at 70-90%, not 2%. 
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/achieving-herd-immunity-with-covid19.html

Think about it, 2% testing positive: that's 2% of the small percent of population that has been tested. 

What "2%" says to me is this is much more prolific in the general population than anyone acknowledges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hayduke is simply a product of today's internet culture. He thinks posting a meme and name calling is an actual argument/discussion point. I see it all the time and it is the opposite of what is necessary to further an important conversation.

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You abosolutely have no grasp of reality. A lemming forever, no matter what.

This is not 2016. Just keep wondering and wandering.

 

There were the  "Nixon Tapes"

Now we have the "Trump Tapes"
Thanks to Bob Woodward

Sounds like you're @heydouche1's alter ego. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

Hayduke is simply a product of today's internet culture. He thinks posting a meme and name calling is an actual argument/discussion point. I see it all the time and it is the opposite of what is necessary to further an important conversation.

 

What did you expect from a 26-year-old unemployed dweeb that lives in his mother's basement wearing his snuggie spitting out memes and one liners. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goon said:

spitting out memes and one liners. 

hell, they are barely one liners.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Big Ten will play 8 game conference season.
Parents only in the stands.

Hey, at this point I'll take it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You'd fit right in in N. Korea. 

That response proves my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

2%?
That's nothing mathematically/statistically.

And that "certain level of immunity" is commonly called 'herd immunity'. 

Johns Hopkins says herd immunity happens at 70-90%, not 2%. 
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/achieving-herd-immunity-with-covid19.html

Think about it, 2% testing positive: that's 2% of the small percent of population that has been tested. 

What "2%" says to me is this is much more prolific in the general population than anyone acknowledges. 

I never claimed herd immunity at 2% of a state's population but there's is some evidence that cases start dropping at that level of overall postive case percentage.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mud-slinging. The outlandish claims. The blatant lies about the opposition. 
It's the same as ever with the caveat that it's amplified (geometrically) in a social media world. 

 

But I do believe when the curtain closes (or is that when the envelope needs to be sealed?) people vote based on the following in order:
1. Wallet
2. Feeling safe (notice I say feeling, not actually being) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

I never claimed herd immunity at 2% of a state's population but there's is some evidence that cases start dropping at that level of overall postive case percentage.

Wouldn't one indication (cases start dropping) tend to point to the other (herd immunity in play)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Your response proves his point. 

 

Capture.PNG

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Wouldn't one indication (cases start dropping) tend to point to the other (herd immunity in play)? 

I was wondering the same thing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Wouldn't one indication (cases start dropping) tend to point to the other (herd immunity in play)? 

That's for Osterholm to answer..........

Same for the 6' rule and goggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...