SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

That by definition is someone who refuses to wear a facemask in public.

keep beating that drum sparky, maybe you will change someones mind ROTFLOL!

2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Who controls Soros? Is it (((them)))? Is it the Rothschilds? Is it the lizard people in the Illuminati? Open your eyes to the system, sheeple!

Btv1OD_CUAAICrF.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1972 said:

keep beating that drum sparky, maybe you will change someones mind ROTFLOL!

One would have to have a functioning brainstem to actually form thoughts and ideas to change. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

One would have to have a functioning brainstem to actually form thoughts and ideas to change. 

this coming from the guy that probably has to have his mom come down stairs to turn the computer on for him.  dude, you cant have a functioning brain....at all.  you literally prove it on a daily basis ROTFLMAO!

9 minutes ago, 1972 said:

this coming from the guy that probably has to have his mom come down stairs to turn the computer on for him.  dude, you cant have a functioning brain....at all.  you literally prove it on a daily basis ROTFLMAO!

Shocking that this comes from an elite member of the cult of Trump.

Color me surprised. 

On the other hand, the assumptions made by this member of the cult are very telling of the nature of their little sewing circle.  Their dynamic is so familiar. Hmmmm....  

https://www.psypost.org/2020/03/new-study-identifies-a-psychological-factor-linked-to-trump-supporters-vindictiveness-56280

The desire to matter and feel significant among Donald Trump supporters is associated with support for hostile and vindictive actions against the president’s political rivals, according to new research published in the journal Political Psychology. In a series of studies conducted immediately before and after the 2016 election in the United States, the researchers examined how the quest for personal significance was related to confrontational intergroup behaviors.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The desire to matter and feel significant among Donald Trump supporters is associated with support for hostile and vindictive actions against the president’s political rivals, according to new research published in the journal Political Psychology. In a series of studies conducted immediately before and after the 2016 election in the United States, the researchers examined how the quest for personal significance was related to confrontational intergroup behaviors

literally just described the complete left to a T.  dont try to act smart, you clearly are not

7 minutes ago, 1972 said:

literally just described the complete left to a T.  dont try to act smart, you clearly are not

Don't try to act smart?

Would it be better if I tried to act like a cult member? 

That is a pretty low bar.  Not sure if I can do that...

19 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

That is a pretty low bar.  Not sure if I can do that...

no one has been lower than you on this forum...no one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

People with no empathy and consideration for others are not useful to anyone.  That by definition is someone who refuses to wear a facemask in public. 

Spin it however you want to, cultists.  It is true.  

Living in a home with someone who would fall under the high risk category and has worn a mask in public since this started, I could not disagree with you more. 

Per the Forum news Clay County is a potential venue for the George Flyod trial. Can't  it just be in the MSP metro so those who are going to be uncivil and riot can just continue  burning down what they already started. Leave us alone in the FM area.

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Per the Forum news Clay County is a potential venue for the George Flyod trial. Can't  it just be in the MSP metro so those who are going to be uncivil and riot can just continue  burning down what they already started. Leave us alone in the FM area.

Did the defendant ask for a change of venue? 

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Less that .00001% chance the trial gets moved. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I believe a few of the officers have.  One I think asked for St. Cloud, one for Dakota County, and I guess one did for Clay. 

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Prosecution requested one trial.  Defendants requested four separate trials, all change of venue.

10 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Less that .00001% chance the trial gets moved. 

You taking wagers?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

keith anti-semite ellison won't allow it

13 minutes ago, Ranger said:

You taking wagers?

I just don't see it moving. 

I won't say a 0% chance because well, anything is possible*

*I learned the hard way after saying looks like OT as there is no way the Go.....  during the 2014 Frozen Four. 

How many cultists here are also supporters of QAnon?

I see baseless accusations, but never any proof.  Yet, you continue.  

And you wonder why we call you cultists.  

LMFAO.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/15/politics/donald-trump-biden-retweet/index.html

Less than two months before Election Day, President Donald Trump took his campaign tactics against Joe Biden to a new low, retweeting an image on Tuesday that baselessly accused the former vice president of being a pedophile.

50 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

How many cultists here are also supporters of QAnon?

I see baseless accusations, but never any proof.  Yet, you continue.  

And you wonder why we call you cultists.  

LMFAO.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/15/politics/donald-trump-biden-retweet/index.html

Less than two months before Election Day, President Donald Trump took his campaign tactics against Joe Biden to a new low, retweeting an image on Tuesday that baselessly accused the former vice president of being a pedophile.

LMFAO 

There is some thought that when a state hits 2% of its total population testing positive that state has reached a certain level of immunity and cases will start to fall. ND is now close to 2%.

NY, FL, AZ and TX all hit that 2%+ level awhile ago and have seen major drops in cases and no new spikes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I just don't see it moving. 

I won't say a 0% chance because well, anything is possible*

*I learned the hard way after saying looks like OT as there is no way the Go.....  during the 2014 Frozen Four. 

If it does move, I see it following the same line as LA 92.

43 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

LMFAO 

Your Fuhrer.  Feeling good about yourself, cultist?

Hmmmmm?.

7b487a5c9ea851b8fb78e60c3c5add16.jpg

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Your Fuhrer.  Feeling good about yourself, cultist?

Hmmmmm?.

7b487a5c9ea851b8fb78e60c3c5add16.jpg

Hmmmmmm, you need help.