SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

27 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, right wing nut jobs went hunting for "antifi" that they believe started the fires in Oregon.

Surely the cult here isn't stupid enough to believe antifi started these fires?   

LMFAO.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/wildfires-rage-false-antifa-rumors-spur-pleas-police-n1239881

A cop got put on leave for posting a video blaming Antifa for the wildfires. The union is working hard to defend his right to post that online!

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

A cop got put on leave for posting a video blaming Antifa for the wildfires. The union is working hard to defend his right to post that online!

Its too bad they are in a position to defend their member.

Obviously that suspended officer should not be in a position of authority and trust.  Any officer posting obvious lies to support indefensible positions to rouse white nationalists and racism should lose their jobs. 

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/education/6661381-As-coronavirus-cases-continue-on-North-Dakota-campuses-health-officials-look-to-change-approach-to-testing

Going forward, the system is looking to be more strategic in how and where it tests, said Vern Dosch, the state's contact tracing administrator who is spearheading the testing effort in North Dakota.....

The system, along with health officials, are focusing on targeted testing, Dosch said. That could include working with the universities to target a certain dorm or Greek life. It also could include students who work with vulnerable populations or those who work in close quarters labs, where social distancing isn’t always possible, he said. Testing resources will continue to be available to students who are showing symptoms, Dosch said. Health officials also would look at targeted hot spots as they come up.

11 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Grrrr.   These 'biased snowflake studies' are ruining the entire talking point.    

Asian job applicants with “whitened” first names received a 7 percent higher callback rate than those with “ethnically Asian” first names. 

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0001839216639577

define "whitened"

"A suspect arrested last evening for starting a brush fire was arrested again after he started 6 more small fires."

8 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

The MSHSL has, is and always be a s##t show. Just an embarrassment of an organization. 

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Incarceration rates of minorities are tied to systemic racism.  

But, don't let a Harvard study make the cult try to spin this into something else.  After all, they have Black friends...

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462?utm_source=pocket-newtab

A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison. They Could Only Find 1 Answer: Systemic Racism

After gathering the raw numbers from nearly every government agency in the state’s criminal justice system, examining the data, and researching the disparate outcomes, Harvard Law School’s Criminal Justice Policy Program found that Black incarcerees received more severe charges, harsher sentences and less favorable outcomes than their white counterparts. They looked at more than a million cases, from the initial charges through the conviction and sentencing, and discovered disparities that could not be explained by logic or reason.

To do a thorough job there is no way they did a million records.  That's why we have trials to get all the evidence.  But really did you think Harvard would come up with anything else!

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Can we stay on topic that climate change and Covid are the cause of all things racist as we move forward......

And of course.... the root cause those two....

5G.

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Wouldnt have anything to do with the fact they were breaking the law would it????  JFC

In the libtard mind of 2 digit IQ.... this is somehow not comprehended.

• Like 1

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

low 2 digit

58 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

"A suspect arrested last evening for starting a brush fire was arrested again after he started 6 more small fires."

Oh man. Burnside and 205 is a rough spot. There's a bike path along 205 I often ride with visitors, and near there I always warn them that they will likely see people with a needle in their arm. You ride head down, not to avoid eye contact with the junkies, but to make sure discarded needles don't give you a flat tire.

21 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Really?  That's all you have, "he's dumb and stupid and dumb"?  Obviously it went over your pointy little aluminum foil capped heads. 

Ah, the clever retort of the cult.  

LMFAO.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Really?  That's all you have, "he's dumb and stupid and dumb"?  Obviously it went over your pointy little aluminum foil capped heads. 

Ah, the clever retort of the cult.  

LMFAO.

You have zero leg to stand on when critiquing how clever and original someone’s responses are.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The Arsonists are just drawing attention to Climate Change. #heroes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You have zero leg to stand on when critiquing how clever and original someone’s responses are.

Ah, a butthurt bizzzzzzzon.  I have two legs, just so you know. 

18 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Oh man. Burnside and 205 is a rough spot. There's a bike path along 205 I often ride with visitors, and near there I always warn them that they will likely see people with a needle in their arm. You ride head down, not to avoid eye contact with the junkies, but to make sure discarded needles don't give you a flat tire.

Such a lovely picture you paint of your liberal paradise on earth.

Can't imagine why we wouldnt want those policies and cultures pervading the entire country, I may change all my votes to this progressive eutopian platform that has been established out there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

And yet not even a word of your pathetic babbling can stand on its own.

Want to prove you have legs?... walk up the stairs, apologize to your parents and start trying to be a productive member of society instead of a drain on the system.

We can't carry you forever. For real, not being comical, seriously, YOU need to be better.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yet another valuable contribution to the conversation. 

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

And yet not even a word of your pathetic babbling can stand on its own.

Want to prove you have legs?... walk up the stairs, apologize to your parents and start trying to be a productive member of society instead of a drain on the system.

We can't carry you forever. For real, not being comical, seriously, YOU need to be better.

That's a lot of unqualified assumptions you make, boy. 

Of course, you are welcome to make them.  I guess the butthurt is common among the cultists trying to defend the indefensible.  

Not my fault.  Lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

Yet another valuable contribution to the conversation. 

Repeating Trump's lies isn't exactly a redeeming quality, bizzzzzzzzon. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Such a lovely picture you paint of your liberal paradise on earth.

Can't imagine why we wouldnt want those policies and cultures pervading the entire country, I may change all my votes to this progressive eutopian platform that has been established out there.

Maybe if we hadn't spent the last 20 years making junkies out of people who came back from the endless war with PTSD, this wouldn't be the case. But you're only concerned with the symptoms, not the cause. I'm not ashamed that Portland doesn't ship its homeless population elsewhere like so many other places do.