Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Wait, what?  You do realize much of Trump's immigration policy is a scam. I’ve illustrated this earlier. 

Despite Trump’s ‘America for Americans’ and 'closed border' campaign promises, he’s flooding the country with non-citizens under the guestworker program.  Tons of these workers then abuse the system and become undocumented when their visas expire because the government conveniently looks the other way.  It’s a hilarious song and dance show.  This is done because the agriculture, dairy and canning (and many other) industries are reliant on cheap undocumented labor.  If we truly start eliminating illegals our economy is ****-ed.    

Of course Trump then throws his supporters a bone by detaining some illegals here and there, starts the ‘build the wall’ chant at rallies, threatens sanctuary cities, bans some Muslims from entering, etc and his racist cult followers eat it up like candy.  Idiots.   

 

Trump and his supporters are fine with LEGAL immigration.  If they over stay their visas, they SHOULD be deported.  How is that confusing? 

The workers that overstay their visa do so, and they abuse the system, because Democrats enable them by creating sanctuary cities and by allowing illegal aliens to mooch off of our public resources.  At the same time, these unskilled illegal immigrants saturate the job market with cheap labor, which in-turn suppresses the wages and opportunities of low skilled and unemployed Americans, many of which happen to be minorities.  Instead of allowing the free market to work, local governments are now left to jacking up the minimum wage.  I disagree with the guest worker program, because although many people claim that Americans won't "do the work", most would, just not for the wages that are being paid.  If there were no guest workers, the ag companies and roofing companies, for example, would have to increase their wages to a point that they could attract workers.  Yes, prices would increase as well, but Americans in poverty or on welfare would have higher paying jobs as a result.  And I would much rather pay more for products than pay that extra money into an inefficient welfare system that keeps many minorities in dependent on government handouts - many call it the Democratic plantation.

I just do not see how that is racist, and I do not agree with a robust guest worker program.  To contradict myself a little bit, I could see the benefit of some seasonal ag work, and limited uses of the program in other areas, but only at greatly reduced numbers and with strict policies for making sure workers do no illegally overstay their visas.  

I apologize in advance for any micro aggressions.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1803

  • Oxbow6

    1776

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1106

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Color me shocked.  And this even from the GOP led Senate.  ****ing traitors.  

 

In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/bipartisan-senate-report-describes-2016-trump-campaign-eager-accept-help-n1237002

 

 

 

Just a deflection.Typical hypocrites. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-fbi-steele-dossier-russia-investigation-report

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nodak651 said:

If anything, this shows that he isn't an ideologue, and his beliefs are more centrist than the media would like the public to believe - this is a positive trait and similar to the views of most Americans. 

Nah, Trump's ideolgoue has always been whatever happens to be convenient for his own personal pocketbook. Pretty much starts and stops there. Maybe that makes him a centrist because he can support either side when it benefits him.

However, he has a knack for understanding what people want to hear and capitalizing on that. For example, he is far from a small-government conservative but he has no problem talking down about the ideology that small-government conservatives don't like or claiming liberals are a direct attack on what they value (despite him in support of very similar policies). He's also painted himself as almost a character where he can get away with making blatant lies and just moves on to the next thing. What's unfortunate is the decorum he does it with. Even those who support his policies have to cringe more often than not when he's speaking unfiltered. While things were definitely polarized before he took office, at best, he has done nothing to quell it while at worst, he's flamed it for his benefit. But he continues to play the media like a fiddle and has made them the enemy instead of himself. Frankly, its fascinating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

No, just routine traitorous activities.  

 

The Senate Intelligence Committee report states that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort worked with a Russian intelligence officer “on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election,” including the idea that Ukrainian election interference was of greater concern.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-the-senate-intelligence-committee-s-report-on-russian-interference-in-the-2016-election/ca706d82-5df2-4af0-81a5-72f792b9f5f4/?itid=lk_inline_manual_4

Deflection from tomorrow's facts.  Clinesmith.  Obama's Russiagate.

The findings come after the first charge in U.S. Attorney John Durham's case pertaining to former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith misrepresenting a detail in those FISA applications.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Trump and his supporters are fine with LEGAL immigration.  If they over stay their visas, they SHOULD be deported.  How is that confusing? 

The workers that overstay their visa do so, and they abuse the system, because Democrats enable them by creating sanctuary cities and by allowing illegal aliens to mooch off of our public resources.  At the same time, these unskilled illegal immigrants saturate the job market with cheap labor, which in-turn suppresses the wages and opportunities of low skilled and unemployed Americans, many of which happen to be minorities.  Instead of allowing the free market to work, local governments are now left to jacking up the minimum wage.  I disagree with the guest worker program, because although many people claim that Americans won't "do the work", most would, just not for the wages that are being paid.  If there were no guest workers, the ag companies and roofing companies, for example, would have to increase their wages to a point that they could attract workers.  Yes, prices would increase as well, but Americans in poverty or on welfare would have higher paying jobs as a result.  And I would much rather pay more for products than pay that extra money into an inefficient welfare system that keeps many minorities in dependent on government handouts - many call it the Democratic plantation.

I just do not see how that is racist, and I do not agree with a robust guest worker program.  To contradict myself a little bit, I could see the benefit of some seasonal ag work, and limited uses of the program in other areas, but only at greatly reduced numbers and with strict policies for making sure workers do no illegally overstay their visas.  

I apologize in advance for any micro aggressions.

 

I used to do some immigration law.  Despite Trump's promises, he's just adhering to the song and dance show this country has been doing since forever; both parties involved.  

The vast, vast majority of illegals are here to work.  Our large undocumented population has nothing to do with sanctuary cities, nor do these people mooch off the government to any significant extent.  They bust their asses in the fields, canneries, factories, etc..  Hell, undocumented people are ineligible for basically every federal benefit.  The only significant benefit they receive is the Head Start program for the kids.  That said, many pay taxes and put into social security that they’ll never receive back.     

As a nation we’ve economically chosen to saturate the unskilled job market with illegals.  As such, our government (Trump included) turns a blind eye to it all….human trafficking, H2A regulations never adhered to, fake social security cards, etc. etc.      

Case in point, if Trump really wanted to quell illegal immigration, the answer is quite simple.  Crack down mercilessly on companies with illegal workers.  Across-the-board crack down.  Make hiring illegals not worth the penalty.  With no employment available it would cut illegal immigration exponentially.  Why hasn’t Trump, nor any other politician (democrat or republican) done this?   The answer isn't rocket science.    

Trump has sort of put himself in a hilarious catch-22 though.  He's chosen to economically rely on illegals yet is simultaneously having ICE round them up to please his base.    

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

I used to do some immigration law.  Despite Trump's promises, he's just adhering to the song and dance show this country has been doing since forever; both parties involved.  

The vast, vast majority of illegals are here to work.  Our large undocumented population has nothing to do with sanctuary cities, nor do these people  mooch off the government to any significant extent.  They bust their asses in the fields, canneries, factories, etc..  Hell, undocumented people are ineligible for basically every federal benefit.  The only significant benefit they receive is the Head Start program for the kids.  That said, many pay taxes and put into social security that they’ll never receive back.     

As a nation we’ve economically chosen to saturate the unskilled job market with illegals.  As such, our government (Trump included) turns a blind eye to it all….human trafficking, H2A regulations never adhered to, fake social security cards, etc. etc.       

Case in point, if Trump really wanted to quell illegal immigration, the answer is more than simple.  Crack down mercilessly on companies with illegal workers.  Across-the-board crack down.  Make hiring illegals not worth the penalty.  With no employment available it would cut illegal immigration exponentially, and for a fraction of the cost of building a wall.   Why hasn’t Trump, nor any other politician done this?   The answer isn't rocket science.    
 

Takeaduke1 likes this. And every other post by undlawandorder

Link to post
Share on other sites

As of this morning the homicide total so far in 2020 just surpassed all homicides  in 2019 in Minneapolis. 

#defundthepolice

#BLM

No water bucket challenge needed in that sh$#hole......they seem to be doing just fine on their own.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Not a single person finds this funny. Grow up.

Would you prefer I talk about using water cannons or a sniper rifle like your buddies in the cult?

You have very selective outrage, snowflake.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Would you prefer I talk about using water cannons or a sniper rifle like the your buddies in the cult?

You have very selective outrage, snowflake.

 

Imagine trying to justify the comments you're making. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Trump and his supporters are fine with LEGAL immigration.  If they over stay their visas, they SHOULD be deported.  How is that confusing? 

The workers that overstay their visa do so, and they abuse the system, because Democrats enable them by creating sanctuary cities and by allowing illegal aliens to mooch off of our public resources.  At the same time, these unskilled illegal immigrants saturate the job market with cheap labor, which in-turn suppresses the wages and opportunities of low skilled and unemployed Americans, many of which happen to be minorities.  Instead of allowing the free market to work, local governments are now left to jacking up the minimum wage.  I disagree with the guest worker program, because although many people claim that Americans won't "do the work", most would, just not for the wages that are being paid.  If there were no guest workers, the ag companies and roofing companies, for example, would have to increase their wages to a point that they could attract workers.  Yes, prices would increase as well, but Americans in poverty or on welfare would have higher paying jobs as a result.  And I would much rather pay more for products than pay that extra money into an inefficient welfare system that keeps many minorities in dependent on government handouts - many call it the Democratic plantation.

I just do not see how that is racist, and I do not agree with a robust guest worker program.  To contradict myself a little bit, I could see the benefit of some seasonal ag work, and limited uses of the program in other areas, but only at greatly reduced numbers and with strict policies for making sure workers do no illegally overstay their visas.  

I apologize in advance for any micro aggressions.

well said

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Would you prefer I talk about using water cannons or a sniper rifle like your buddies in the cult?

You have very selective outrage, snowflake.

 

would you prefer drones like obama did? just asking for a guy and his son that went looking for his dad in yemen

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

As of this morning the homicide total so far in 2020 just surpassed all homicides  in 2019 in Minneapolis. 

#defundthepolice

#BLM

No water bucket challenge needed in that sh$#hole......they seem to be doing just fine on their own.

Crime goes up in a recession, could it have anything to do with that?

Is Minneapolis the new Detroit, taking the crown from Fargo?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Crime goes up in a recession, could it have anything to do with that?

Is Minneapolis the new Detroit, taking the crown from Fargo?

minneapolis has always been pretty crappy, nothing new there

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Per local news BLM now going after the Moorhead PD since their accusations  against the Fargo PD were shown to be completely fabricated.  

https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/6621543-UPDATE-Moorhead-traffic-stop-video-shows-entire-exchange-with-Black-Lives-Matter-leader?fbclid=IwAR0Li4ZD6FXMbPoGJ_kkt60d_bluVOfqoGICk5Cb3Oo8Kwyj3MPbBrdC2Dg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

As of this morning the homicide total so far in 2020 just surpassed all homicides  in 2019 in Minneapolis. 

#defundthepolice

#BLM

No water bucket challenge needed in that sh$#hole......they seem to be doing just fine on their own.

 

57 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Crime goes up in a recession, could it have anything to do with that?

Is Minneapolis the new Detroit, taking the crown from Fargo?

 

What’s quite interesting is, although homicides are up in large US cities, overall crime (including violent crime) has decreased.  These two almost always move in the same direction.  

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

If you could read, the article states that the US Senate dismissed the Steele Dossier.

You just regurgitated that, didn't you.  Lol 

How can anybody be so freakin stupid? 

“We can say, without any hesitation, that the Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election,” Rubio said. “What the Committee did find, however, is very troubling.”

Rubio detailed the committee’s findings, which included “irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling” and “deeply troubling actions taken” by the FBI, “particularly their acceptance and willingness to rely on the ‘Steele Dossier’ without verifying its methodology or sourcing.”

 

Stupid Soyboy.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

 

 

What’s quite interesting is, although homicides are up in large US cities, violent crime has decreased.  These two almost always move in the same direction.  

 

 

 

 

Serious question: are those reported crimes or convictions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

next time i get pulled over when i'm near italian moon i'm going to veer into the middle lane and just sit there.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...