Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

How nice for you to have your family be able to get back to normal.

It's far from normal.

 

 

Former DHS chief of staff calls Trump's presidency "terrifying"

The former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security recorded an ad for a political group opposing President Trump, calling the Trump presidency "terrifying." Miles Taylor, who left DHS in 2019, claims the president wanted to use the agency "for his own political purposes and to fuel his own agenda."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-dhs-chief-of-staff-calls-trump-s-presidency-terrifying/ar-BB184wfJ?ocid=msedgdhp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

It's far from normal.

Yet far more normal than so many others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Coronavirus Patients Are Reporting Symptoms That Last Months. Nobody Knows Exactly How to Treat Them
Jamie Ducharme  1 hr ago
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/some-coronavirus-patients-are-reporting-symptoms-that-last-months-nobody-knows-exactly-how-to-treat-them/ar-BB186gs0?ocid=msedgdhp

This is “long-haul” COVID-19. Even young, healthy people can become long-haulers (as many call themselves), left unable to work, lead a normal life or, some days, get out of bed. The consequences for each individual can be devastating—and at scale, they’re staggering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Some Coronavirus Patients Are Reporting Symptoms That Last Months. Nobody Knows Exactly How to Treat Them
Jamie Ducharme  1 hr ago
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/some-coronavirus-patients-are-reporting-symptoms-that-last-months-nobody-knows-exactly-how-to-treat-them/ar-BB186gs0?ocid=msedgdhp

This is “long-haul” COVID-19. Even young, healthy people can become long-haulers (as many call themselves), left unable to work, lead a normal life or, some days, get out of bed. The consequences for each individual can be devastating—and at scale, they’re staggering.

I’m tired of this narrative. Influenza can have long lasting and even permanent effects. This is no different than it’s always been, just more fear with no context.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, I'm kind of disappointed.

I was hoping to hear, "gurgle, gurgle, gurgle....."  Then, silence. 

Lol

 

Weak.  I win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This portrait is made with the pictures of doctors and nurses who passed away in this pandemic. Enlarge it and you will see. 

 

FB_IMG_1597762945422.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Color me shocked.  And this even from the GOP led Senate.  ****ing traitors.  

 

In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/bipartisan-senate-report-describes-2016-trump-campaign-eager-accept-help-n1237002

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Color me shocked.  And this even from the GOP led Senate......

 

In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/bipartisan-senate-report-describes-2016-trump-campaign-eager-accept-help-n1237002

 

 

 

A US Senate report.   Not "fake news". 

Let me see.  Which political party controls the US Senate again? 

Hmmmmmmm.... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope our country is able to recover from that report.  #prayersup

Stay with it and let us know what comes of it, ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

A US Senate report.   Not "fake news". 

Let me see.  Which political party controls the US Senate again? 

Hmmmmmmm.... 

Elect a clown, expect a circus.  

 

"Russia and other countries took advantage of the Transition Team's inexperience, transparent opposition to Obama Administration policies, and Trump's desire to deepen ties with Russia, to pursue unofficial channels through which Russia could conduct diplomacy," the report said. "The lack of vetting of foreign interactions by Transition officials left the Transition open to influence and manipulation by foreign intelligence services, government leaders, and co-opted business executives."

It added, "Russian officials, intelligence services, and others acting on the Kremlin's behalf were capable of exploiting the Transition's shortcomings for Russia's advantage. Based on available information it is possible — and even likely — that they did so."

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The report is short on facts and long on what if's.  Besides Richard Burr is a never Thumper.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Color me shocked.  And this even from the GOP led Senate.  ****ing traitors.  

 

In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies.

It added, "Russian officials, intelligence services, and others acting on the Kremlin's behalf were capable of exploiting the Transition's shortcomings for Russia's advantage. Based on available information it is possible — and even likely — that they did so."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/bipartisan-senate-report-describes-2016-trump-campaign-eager-accept-help-n1237002

 

 

 

Lol you are big mad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Elect a clown, expect a circus.  

 

"Russia and other countries took advantage of the Transition Team's inexperience, transparent opposition to Obama Administration policies, and Trump's desire to deepen ties with Russia, to pursue unofficial channels through which Russia could conduct diplomacy," the report said. "The lack of vetting of foreign interactions by Transition officials left the Transition open to influence and manipulation by foreign intelligence services, government leaders, and co-opted business executives."

It added, "Russian officials, intelligence services, and others acting on the Kremlin's behalf were capable of exploiting the Transition's shortcomings for Russia's advantage. Based on available information it is possible — and even likely — that they did so."

 

Scintillating.  Tell us more!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Elect a clown, expect a circus.  

 

"Russia and other countries took advantage of the Transition Team's inexperience, transparent opposition to Obama Administration policies, and Trump's desire to deepen ties with Russia, to pursue unofficial channels through which Russia could conduct diplomacy," the report said. "The lack of vetting of foreign interactions by Transition officials left the Transition open to influence and manipulation by foreign intelligence services, government leaders, and co-opted business executives."

It added, "Russian officials, intelligence services, and others acting on the Kremlin's behalf were capable of exploiting the Transition's shortcomings for Russia's advantage. Based on available information it is possible — and even likely — that they did so."

 

Nice little echo chamber the two of you have going. Very cute.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol you are big mad.  

I guess you don't care about this country and our constitution. 

He is mad.  As any good citizen should be 

Are you still proud of how you don't care? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol you are big mad.  

 

Everyone should be mad.   Putin is playing our President like a fiddle.  But I guess the cult members only care about “owning the libs”.

 

Have the best day ever, Cletus.  

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Everyone should be mad.   Putin is playing our President like a fiddle.  But I guess the cult members only care about “owning the libs”.

 

Have the best day ever, Cletus.  

 

 

Did he annex Crimea again or....did I miss something?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump

This is entirely irrelevant to my comment, which was in regard to the promises that he has made to his constituents and the efforts that he has made to follow through on those promises. You are trying to shift the goal posts..  Besides that fact, this was before he seriously ran for public office and before he was elected.  If anything, this shows that he isn't an ideologue, and his beliefs are more centrist than the media would like the public to believe - this is a positive trait and similar to the views of most Americans.  The Democrats have radically shifted their policies further and further to the left, and he hasn't changed his philosophy very much.  It wasn't that long ago that Democrats (Biden) passed a "tough on crime" bill, were saying that they wanted to strengthen the borders (and the border wall), and were against gay marriage, for example.  Hell, they even embraced Robert Byrd as high level senator as recently as 2010, and he was a former KKK member and chapter leader.   

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Everyone should be mad.   Putin is playing our President like a fiddle.  But I guess the cult members only care about “owning the libs”.

 

Have the best day ever, Cletus.  

 

 

I for one am f'n FURIOUS!!  Not just mad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Did he annex Crimea again or....did I miss something?

No, just routine traitorous activities.  

 

The Senate Intelligence Committee report states that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort worked with a Russian intelligence officer “on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election,” including the idea that Ukrainian election interference was of greater concern.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-the-senate-intelligence-committee-s-report-on-russian-interference-in-the-2016-election/ca706d82-5df2-4af0-81a5-72f792b9f5f4/?itid=lk_inline_manual_4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I for one am f'n FURIOUS!!  Not just mad.

 

Great!  You're coming along nicely!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Great!  You're coming along nicely!  

Now that we've posted these atrocities to Siouxsports, what's next?  The Hague?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Now that we've posted these atrocities to Siouxsports, what's next?  The Hague?

Lol sorta off topic but my favorite thing to see on social media are people who get mad at (insert President here), call some policy decision they made a crime against humanity or a war crime and demand they be sent to The Hague.

....the US doesn't really acknowledge those courts im about 90% sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol sorta off topic but my favorite thing to see on social media are people who get mad at (insert President here), call some policy decision they made a crime against humanity or a war crime and demand they be sent to The Hague.

....the US doesn't really acknowledge those courts im about 90% sure.

Ummm, the US Court system is inherently fraudulent and racist.  We NEED the Hague.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...