Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

No deaths in Cass County for 30+ days and hospitalization numbers a non-factor even though the Fargodome is now available for 200 extra beds if needed with the MVFC canceled but the public school date pushed back and going with a hybrid model. Heard for HS sports in Fargo each athlete is allowed only two people as spectators per event. Wear a mask and all is well we were told.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1804

  • Oxbow6

    1780

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1134

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

11 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Whether you agree/disagree with Harris' political stance, you gotta admire her ambition in the face of hardship.  

That's a valid point, she has had it pretty hard, to the face, all over the face actually.

She's battled that hard ship from behind, all angles most likley. But she's rolled up those skirts... er I mean sleeves and really stroked the ambition that was inside her to get where she is today.

Its nice that in rhis period of wokeness that the BEST the dems have to project as figure heads are a senile old white racist child molester, and a daughter of immigrant slave owners, who is pretending to be afro-merican and has literally fucked up her entire career... seriously fucked her way up the ladder.

And you suckers swallow the thing, hook line and sinker...

but swallowing kinda fits the ticket i guess so...

#BLM  #METOO 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Maybe Portland resident AlphaMikeFoxtrot can comment on the assault last night that was videoed and is circulating on the internet. Guy was assaulted and literally had his face kicked in by some "peaceful protesters".

 

Or is this the type "unrest in the streets" that that wacko cue ball Ayanna Pressley is calling for?

Link? Chances are I won't approve of it unless it was Andy Ngo getting beat up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Family friend in her mid 20’s just got hospitalized with pneumonia from corona virus. Not good for a healthy person.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope she recovers.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

That's a valid point, she has had it pretty hard, to the face, all over the face actually.

She's battled that hard ship from behind, all angles most likley. But she's rolled up those skirts... er I mean sleeves and really stroked the ambition that was inside her to get where she is today.

Its nice that in rhis period of wokeness that the BEST the dems have to project as figure heads are a senile old white racist child molester, and a daughter of immigrant slave owners, who is pretending to be afro-merican and has literally fucked up her entire career... seriously fucked her way up the ladder.

And you suckers swallow the thing, hook line and sinker...

but swallowing kinda fits the ticket i guess so...

#BLM  #METOO 

 

Gotta save this for its utter stupidity, racism and misogyny.

Surprising you can function even at your low level in our society.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Gotta save this for its utter stupidity, racism and misogyny.

Surprising you can function even at your low level in our society.  

Says the butthurt Soyboy. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Gotta save this for its utter stupidity, racism and misogyny.

Surprising you can function even at your low level in our society.  

Keep on swallowing it kid..... 

keep on swallowing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

All politicians lie.  

But Trump has brilliantly made lying part of his political strategy.  He's effectively made 'trolling' a political tool, especially for distraction purposes.  Everybody knows when he's spewing nonsense, yet everyone gets outraged for a few days and then moves on.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  In many ways the joke is on the media.     

No other politician can get away with lying like Trump does.   As a political outsider he's made trolling something people expect from him.  It's a brilliant double standard he's set himself up for.             

Trump may lie, but all politicians do, they just don't make it so obvious, and they lie to their constituents, rather than to the media about bs things like crowd size, and why people were fired, etc.  To Trumps credit, he actually tries to follow through with the campaign promises that he has made to his base.  The same goes for Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, and Ted Cruz.  I'd take someone like Trump any day, and although he lies, he doesn't lie to his constituents about what really matters: the goals that he wants to accomplish.  I'd take a person like Trump or any of the above over a flip-flopper like Biden, Romney, Hillary, Rubio, Biden, Warren, etc, any day of the week, because at least they try to follow through on their campaign promises.  Trump may lie to change talking points or to distract the media, but he never lies to disguise what he is actually trying to accomplish.  A good example of this would be when he spoke highly of Kim Jung Un, in an effort to make a peace deal.  Or when he has violent rhetoric towards that same man, or Iran, but if you look at what he actually DOES, vs what he says, he always does his best to act in a way that forwards the promises that he made to his constituents.  Despite his war rhetoric, the amount of activity the US military has seen overseas, policing the world, has gone way down, there aren't any new conflicts, and it is in complete contrast to the last few presidents.    Look at Biden's voting history compared to what he apparently stands for now - that man is the real definition of a phony liar.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

No deaths in Cass County for 30+ days and hospitalization numbers a non-factor even though the Fargodome is now available for 200 extra beds if needed with the MVFC canceled but the public school date pushed back and going with a hybrid model. Heard for HS sports in Fargo each athlete is allowed only two people as spectators per event. Wear a mask and all is well we were told.

So basically parents are allowed. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrEdway said:

I see one person acting out with others trying unsuccessfully to restrain him. Certainly not enough to convince me that the entire movement is violent or Portland is no longer a safe place to live. I'm curious about the back story of the guy assaulted, why was he there and what resulted in his truck crashing?

@Oxbow6 Speaking of folks driving by BLM activists, What are your thoughts on this video?

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I see one person acting out with others trying unsuccessfully to restrain him. Certainly not enough to convince me that the entire movement is violent or Portland is no longer a safe place to live. I'm curious about the back story of the guy assaulted, why was he there and what resulted in his truck crashing?

@Oxbow6 Speaking of folks driving by BLM activists, What are your thoughts on this video?

 

i like how people have to justify using a car and a road....

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I see one person acting out with others trying unsuccessfully to restrain him. Certainly not enough to convince me that the entire movement is violent or Portland is no longer a safe place to live. I'm curious about the back story of the guy assaulted, why was he there and what resulted in his truck crashing?

@Oxbow6 Speaking of folks driving by BLM activists, What are your thoughts on this video?

 

Back story? That's what you want? Really? Comparing the two videos is apple to oranges but both are pathetic in their own way. What I didn't see in the one you posted was someone getting their front teeth kicked in. Again having lived in the Portland metro area for a few years awhile back it wasn't anything to brag about then and definitely  is not now. It's a sh#@hole but you enjoy it. The only good about Portland right now is it's a drivable distance to Bandon Dunes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Back story? That's what you want? Really? Comparing the two videos is apple to oranges but both are pathetic in their own way. What I didn't see in the one you posted was someone getting their front teeth kicked in. Again having lived in the Portland metro area for a few years awhile back it wasn't anything to brag about then and definitely  is not now. It's a sh#@hole but you enjoy it. The only good about Portland right now is it's a drivable distance to Bandon Dunes.

I want the context of the situation before coming to a conclusion. If he was minding his own business it would be different than if he was behaving like the people in the video. Again, one person acted out, not the entire group of people.

PS, did Fargo ever become the new Detroit? You voiced some thinly-veiled concerns about the direction of your own town in that infamous thread.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Whether you agree/disagree with Harris' political stance, you gotta admire her ambition in the face of hardship.  

Quite unlike Mr. *I won't mention who** who has probably never learned a valuable life lesson from making a mistake considering his luxury of throwing millions at every problem he's ever encountered his entire existence.           

  

  

Harris has worked hard, helped her superiors rise and she kept her head down and worked her way to the top.

Vice President is an important job. There are a lot of balls to juggle and Kamala can handle the load.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, petey23 said:

I would like to see this video of President Trump "promoting" this.

I would like to see our Predident to stop lying and to stop repeating untrue statements and satire with intent to deceive.
More and more notable R are dropping the lier and going to vote for Biden. You apparently are still beleiving the lies?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Harris has worked hard, helped her superiors rise and she kept her head down and worked her way to the top.

Vice President is an important job. There are a lot of balls to juggle and Kamala can handle the load.

Love the locker room talk on here, trump would be so proud. Do you think she was paid to pee in front of the future president too?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

That's a valid point, she has had it pretty hard, to the face, all over the face actually.

She's battled that hard ship from behind, all angles most likley. But she's rolled up those skirts... er I mean sleeves and really stroked the ambition that was inside her to get where she is today.

Its nice that in rhis period of wokeness that the BEST the dems have to project as figure heads are a senile old white racist child molester, and a daughter of immigrant slave owners, who is pretending to be afro-merican and has literally fucked up her entire career... seriously fucked her way up the ladder.

And you suckers swallow the thing, hook line and sinker...

but swallowing kinda fits the ticket i guess so...

#BLM  #METOO 

 

Elliot Rodger and Roy Den Hollander would be proud of this post.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Back story? That's what you want? Really? Comparing the two videos is apple to oranges but both are pathetic in their own way. What I didn't see in the one you posted was someone getting their front teeth kicked in. Again having lived in the Portland metro area for a few years awhile back it wasn't anything to brag about then and definitely  is not now. It's a sh#@hole but you enjoy it. The only good about Portland right now is it's a drivable distance to Bandon Dunes.

 

Unfortunately, a dumb-ass kid attacking someone, being restrained, then bystanders helping the injured is hardly an uncommon occurrence in large US cities; even safe larger cities.  Good lord, just go to some populated college town when the roaring drunk kids get let out the bars and you'll frequently witness the same shenanigans.  Doesn't mean these cities are innately unsafe.        

That FOX felt the need to publish this single incident to perpetuate the 'Portland is a lawless shithole' shtick shows they're running low on material.     

On the contrary, what you don’t see in America, unless you’re in the most decrepit and backwards of places, are numerous grown ass people screaming n*gger at someone.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I would like to see our Predident to stop lying and to stop repeating untrue statements and satire with intent to deceive.
More and more notable R are dropping the lier and going to vote for Biden. You apparently are still beleiving the lies?

So that would be a no on this alledged video?

Let me guess, next you are going to say the Post Office is being sabotaged

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Unfortunately, a dumb-ass kid attacking someone, being restrained, then bystanders helping the injured is hardly an uncommon occurrence in large US cities; even safe larger cities.  Good lord, just go to some populated college town when the roaring drunk kids get let out the bars and you'll frequently witness the same shenanigans.  Doesn't mean these cities are innately unsafe.        

That FOX felt the need to publish this single incident to perpetuate the 'Portland is a lawless shithole' shtick shows they're running low on material.     

On the contrary, what you don’t see in America, unless you’re in the most decrepit and backwards of places, are numerous grown ass people screaming n*gger at someone.  

I was told racism towards blacks is a daily thing, sometime multiple times per day, in every city and town across our morally bankrupt country.  What gives?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, petey23 said:

So that would be a no on this alledged video?

Let me guess, next you are going to say the Post Office is being sabotaged

I never said there was a video, that's on you.

 

Donald Trump Is Committing A Crime Against Democracy
Zach Carter  49 mins ago

Last week, President Donald Trump admitted that he is attempting to disrupt the November election by preventing the U.S. Postal Service from processing election ballots. This flagrant crime against democracy should be grounds for his swift impeachment and removal from office, and it demands an immediate, all-hands-on-deck oversight effort from congressional Democrats.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-committing-a-crime-against-democracy/ar-BB184JpK?ocid=msedgdhp

image.png

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I would like to see our Predident to stop lying and to stop repeating untrue statements and satire with intent to deceive.
More and more notable R are dropping the lier and going to vote for Biden. You apparently are still beleiving the lies?

"you even get to keep your current doctor"...obama.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...