SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Totally!   The more death the better, because it makes Trump look bad!   I'm on the same page as the establishment, the deep state, the shadow people, the French and the yellow aliens (not the blue ones, they're on Trumps side).  

We're all in on this conspiracy together.  Shhh...  don't tell anyone.    

Didn't say anything about a conspiracy.  I simply asked if you hope to see SDs numbers rise in two weeks.  

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Didn't say anything about a conspiracy.  I simply asked if you hope to see SDs numbers rise in two weeks.  

No, it is a conspiracy because the Sturgis Covid numbers will be inflated no matter what happens.   The plan is in the works (in addition to hoping for a high death rate).     

Oh, I forgot to mention, Obama and Alyssa Milano are also in on this 'hoax'.  So now is Bolton.    Poor, poor Trump....it's all so unfair; nobody is treated worse than him!      

Again, shhh.   keep this on the low.  

41 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Gimme a break.  That has nothing to do with personal responsibility.  It's all politics based on the luxury of a rural population.  But we'll see how much Sturgis ****s that up.    

If it was about valuing responsibility SD would have no road rules or driving safety requirements because, you know, "we South Dakotans value individual responsibility!".    

Has everything to do with personal responsibility.  It called a Governor trusting the citizens to do the right thing rather than being a dictator.

4 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Has everything to do with personal responsibility.  It called a Governor trusting the citizens to do the right thing rather than being a dictator.

BS.  If the SD governor trusted the citizens to do what's right she'd enact these same lax policies across the board.      

Yet restrictions in every walk of life remain enforced, however when it comes to Covid:  "Er, uh, no restrictions because we value individual responsibility!  Yeah that's it!" 

lol  

11 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

No, it is a conspiracy because the Sturgis Covid numbers will be inflated no matter what happens.   The plan is in the works (in addition to hoping for a high death rate).     

Oh, I forgot to mention, Obama and Alyssa Milano are also in on this 'hoax'.  So now is Bolton.    Poor, poor Trump....it's all so unfair; nobody is treated worse than him!      

Again, shhh.   keep this on the low.  

What conspiracy?  I asked a question and its of yes or no variety.

I heard about this.  That is what they are talking about.  I'm not sure if it is true, but I think it came from a very respected lawyer.  I guess we will see if there is anything to it...

Screenshot_20200816-204215_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

What conspiracy?  I asked a question and its of yes or no variety.

And I've already answered your question twice.   I want a huge death toll considering my reasoning has now been influenced by the deep state, the shadow government, Antifa, BLM, Obama, the Mexicans, NATO, the Muslims, the immigrants, liberals, the WHO, Hillary, the Chinese, the NFL, Hollywood and the aliens from planet X.  Oh, and also ex-Trump advisors and cabinet members who are now apparently 'losers'.    

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

And I've already answered your question twice.   I want a huge death toll considering my reasoning has now been influenced by the deep state, the shadow government, Antifa, BLM, the Mexicans, NATO, the Muslims, the immigrants, liberals, NATO, the Chinese, the NFL, and Hollywood.    Oh, and also ex-Trump advisors and cabinet members that are now apparent;y 'losers'.    

OK. Best of luck.

WASHINGTON — Sen. Kamala Harris said she is "very clear-eyed" about the kinds of attacks President Donald Trump will lodge against her in the coming months, telling The Grio in an interview out Sunday that she expects the president and his allies to engage in "lies" and "deceptions."

"Look, I am very clear-eyed about the fact that they are going to engage…in what they have done throughout his administration, which is — let's just be very candid and straightforward: they're gonna engage in lies, they're gonna engage in deception, they're gonna attempt to distract from the real issues that are impacting the American people," Harris said. "And I expect that they will engage in dirty tactics and this is gonna be a knockdown, drag out. And we're ready."

The interview — Harris' second publicly release since being announced as Joe Biden's running mate last week — comes on the heels of Trump fanning false conspiracy theories about whether Harris is eligible to run as vice president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-re-ready-harris-says-she-expects-campaign-dirty-tactics-and-lies-from-trump-gop/ar-BB181HVl?ocid=msedgdhp

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

WASHINGTON — Sen. Kamala Harris said she is "very clear-eyed" about the kinds of attacks President Donald Trump will lodge against her in the coming months, telling The Grio in an interview out Sunday that she expects the president and his allies to engage in "lies" and "deceptions."

"Look, I am very clear-eyed about the fact that they are going to engage…in what they have done throughout his administration, which is — let's just be very candid and straightforward: they're gonna engage in lies, they're gonna engage in deception, they're gonna attempt to distract from the real issues that are impacting the American people," Harris said. "And I expect that they will engage in dirty tactics and this is gonna be a knockdown, drag out. And we're ready."

The interview — Harris' second publicly release since being announced as Joe Biden's running mate last week — comes on the heels of Trump fanning false conspiracy theories about whether Harris is eligible to run as vice president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-re-ready-harris-says-she-expects-campaign-dirty-tactics-and-lies-from-trump-gop/ar-BB181HVl?ocid=msedgdhp

LOL.  Yah, like she will be squeaky clean and playing defense the whole time.  Kinda like the last 3.5 years, right?  

5 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Whether you agree/disagree with Harris' political stance, you gotta admire her ambition in the face of hardship.  

Quite unlike Mr. *I won't mention who** who has probably never learned a valuable life lesson from making a mistake considering his luxury of throwing millions at every problem he's ever encountered his entire existence.           

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

LOL.  Yah, like she will be squeaky clean and playing defense the whole time.  Kinda like the last 3.5 years, right?  

Last 3.5 years of 2,000 lies and you are still a believer?
Did you hear Trump was born in a Muslim family in Shawal Valley. Somebody on the internet knows.

5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Last 3.5 years of 2,000 lies and you are still a believer?
Did you hear Trump was born in a Muslim family in Shawal Valley. Somebody on the internet knows.

Believe what?  His lies,....nope.  Just stop with the "attacks" on Harris.  Seriously.  

All politicians lie.  

But Trump has brilliantly made lying part of his political strategy.  He's effectively made 'trolling' a political tool, especially for distraction purposes.  Everybody knows when he's spewing nonsense, yet everyone gets outraged for a few days and then moves on.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  In many ways the joke is on the media.     

No other politician can get away with lying like Trump does.   As a political outsider he's made trolling something people expect from him.  It's a brilliant double standard he's set himself up for.             

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

All politicians lie.  

But Trump has brilliantly made lying part of his political strategy.  He's effectively made 'trolling' a political tool, especially for distraction purposes.  Everybody knows when he's spewing nonsense, yet everyone gets outraged for a few days and then moves on.  Lather, rinse, repeat.      

That said, no other politician can get away with it to the extent Trump does.  As a political outsider he's effective made it part of his 'act'.  It's a brilliant double standard he's set himself up in.           

it really is.  

Scientists who have been monitoring immune responses to the virus are now starting to see encouraging signs of strong, lasting immunity, even in people who developed only mild symptoms of Covid-19, a flurry of new studies suggests.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/scientists-see-signs-of-lasting-immunity-to-covid-19-even-after-mild-infections/ar-BB182ayV?ocid=msedgdhp

4 hours ago, UND1983 said:

it really is.  

No doubt.  

That said, Trump's act has a limit.  I don't think he realizes this yet; or he's willfully ignorant because he can't adapt.   Sure the reality TV gimmick works with his ardent base, but I'm sensing this country is experiencing Trump fatigue insofar the population is yearning for some stability, professionalism and civility from the WH in a time of crisis.  Republicans similarly appear to be growing tired of Trump's chaos.  This was illustrated perfectly when his advisors smartly put a swift end to those ****show daily Covid briefings where Trump was allowed to be himself in full view of the country.   

Will it affect the overall Republican vote?  Nah.  But it certainly could play an enormous factor in the independent vote.   I guess we'll see in November.              

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

This is a great page. Looks like the lefties are turning on each other. Arguing amongst themselves and tossing insults at each other. That's what always happens. Eventually they run out of people to blame for their problems. Wait until they run out of other people's money. 

You really see that here? 

Wow.  

Maybe Portland resident AlphaMikeFoxtrot can comment on the assault last night that was videoed and is circulating on the internet. Guy was assaulted and literally had his face kicked in by some "peaceful protesters".

Or is this the type "unrest in the streets" that that wacko cue ball Ayanna Pressley is calling for?

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Maybe Portland resident AlphaMikeFoxtrot can comment on the assault last night that was videod and is circulating on the internet. Guy was assaulted and literally had his face kicked in by some "peaceful protesters".

Or is this the type "unrest in the streets" that that wacko cue ball Ayanna Pressley is calling for?

What surprises me about people defending what happened in Minneapolis and now Portland is it’s people that say they love the city. I have many friends who work(ed) downtown Minneapolis and they’ve said they won’t be returning to work. Not because of Covid, but because they don’t have trust that they would be safe downtown Minneapolis and I can’t blame them. I haven’t been into Minneapolis proper since March and I have no plans to return until I have confidence that police will be allowed to do their jobs.

“We don’t need you” they’ll say. Actually, you do. Without the foot traffic from people outside of a Minneapolis proper coming downtown for work, Minneapolis will be a ghost town in 3 years. 

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Whether you agree/disagree with Harris' political stance, you gotta admire her ambition in the face of hardship.  

Quite unlike Mr. *I won't mention who** who has probably never learned a valuable life lesson from making a mistake considering his luxury of throwing millions at every problem he's ever encountered his entire existence.          

I can't imagine anyone doubts her level of ambition.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic