Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Hay duke has been praising and laughing at Antifa violence for weeks.

I don’t recall him praising violence.

 

i do recall a member here identifying as law enforcement and also praising Andy NGO’s video promoting violence against the supposed antifa though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Both stories are a result of the pandemic are they not? One thankfully stopped after some words exchanged and a coffee in the face. The other one ended someone dying from covid.

 

you wont see me defending either side of your coffee story, more than likely both sides were on the wrong.

 

and where are these posts you speak of here from the left side praising violence? I’ve mentioned a few from the right.....just don’t have the time to search for them to quote.

How are both sides wrong in the coffee issue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I don’t recall him praising violence.

 

i do recall a member here identifying as law enforcement and also praising Andy NGO’s video promoting violence against the supposed antifa though. 

One identifies as law enforcement and gets an absolute thrill describing actions using guns and water cannons against people.

Another identified as a health care "professional" and doubts the safe practices of that industry to save lives. 

Yet another brags about wealth and fortune and seems to be in some kind of fantasy world or maybe runs a ponzi or pyramid scheme.

Others see commies everywhere.

Oh, this sewing circle is freakin' hilarious and deluded all at the same time. 

Lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

How are both sides wrong in the coffee issue? 

From the sounds of the article one guy wasn’t wearing a mask, the chick said something to him, and he responded with something else, which escalated to coffee being thrown. I wasn’t there and didn’t witness so can’t say for sure how things went down. I also wouldn’t be in that situation myself as I wouldn’t say something to the non mask wearer, and I also wouldn’t be the non mask wearer. If for some reason my mask was down to take a drink of coffee and this lady walked by talking some garbage I think most of us would have just ignored her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

From the sounds of the article one guy wasn’t wearing a mask, the chick said something to him, and he responded with something else, which escalated to coffee being thrown. I wasn’t there and didn’t witness so can’t say for sure how things went down. I also wouldn’t be in that situation myself as I wouldn’t say something to the non mask wearer, and I also wouldn’t be the non mask wearer. If for some reason my mask was down to take a drink of coffee and this lady walked by talking some garbage I think most of us would have just ignored her.

Fine, most of us wouldn’t find ourselves in this situation. But once the coffee is thrown in his face all bets are off if you ask me. I believe she was arrested as she should have been. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Fine, most of us wouldn’t find ourselves in this situation. But once the coffee is thrown in his face all bets are off if you ask me. I believe she was arrested as she should have been. 

Or...

Maybe she got hit with a water cannon.  

Ir better yet, shot in the leg!

I'll bet she was a commie.

Wouldn't that give the sewing circle a thrill? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Or...

Maybe she got hit with a water cannon.  

Ir better yet, shot in the leg!

I'll bet she was a commie.

Wouldn't that give the sewing circle a thrill? 

Right on time and on message to show up and defend the person who instigated physical violence.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 7:35 AM, Hayduke1 said:

Faux News is at it again.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/fox-news-tied-a-portland-shooting-to-protests-in-fact-it-happened-miles-away.html

Fox News tied a Portland shooting to protests. In fact, it happened miles away



Here’s a hilarious story about FOX News......

 

I lived in Madison WI during those protests against Gov. Walker’s union busting in 2011. The Protests were huge, but very peaceful.   As expected FOX needed to portray it as a “violent liberal protest’’, so they used doctored footage in their broadcast.   But they got caught.  Those imbeciles used footage of a scuffle at some other protest, however palm trees were clearly visible in the background.  Haha!    

Stephen Colbert was the first person to catch it.  It’s still on youtube.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:



Here’s a hilarious story about FOX News......

 

I lived in Madison WI during those protests against Gov. Walker’s union busting in 2011. Protests were huge but very peaceful.   As expected FOX needed to portray it as a “violent liberal protest’’, so they used doctored footage in their broadcast.   But they got caught.  Those imbeciles used footage of a scuffle at some other protest, however palm trees were clearly visible in the background.  Haha!    

Stephen Colbert was the first person to catch it.  It’s still on youtube.  

Awful to doctor footage and push an untrue narrative. It’s disgusting.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking foxnews is the only one doing this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:



Here’s a hilarious story about FOX News......

 

I lived in Madison WI during those protests against Gov. Walker’s union busting in 2011. The Protests were huge, but very peaceful.   As expected FOX needed to portray it as a “violent liberal protest’’, so they used doctored footage in their broadcast.   But they got caught.  Those imbeciles used footage of a scuffle at some other protest, however palm trees were clearly visible in the background.  Haha!    

Stephen Colbert was the first person to catch it.  It’s still on youtube.  

I have been told that Fox invented this technique.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Awful to doctor footage and push an untrue narrative. It’s disgusting.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking foxnews is the only one doing this.

Really?

So...   offer some evidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

ND boy's HS soccer started up yesterday. First HS sport to get going in ND.

As far as the MSHSL making an announcement today I'm putting my money on them pushing back the start of the fall season back and shortening games/matches by 30%. This will allow them to get enough "science and statistics" by mid September to fit their narrative to cancel fall sports all together.

I would be shocked if they delayed the start. 

I wouldn't be shocked by a reduction of games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Fine, most of us wouldn’t find ourselves in this situation. But once the coffee is thrown in his face all bets are off if you ask me. I believe she was arrested as she should have been. 

Why didn’t the man punch her? Instead he assaulted the man that was with her? Idiots on both sides of this story if you ask me.

 

still waiting for the posts (other than shooting someone in the leg, using a water cannon, or Andrew ngo’s beat up antifa video) praising violence on siouxsports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

So...   offer some evidence. 

How about the photo of the overwhelmed ER that was being used as a New York hospital on CNN that turned out to be a hospital in Italy.

Don’t even start down this road, all news stations would do anything they need to(including doctor video or selectively edit video) to push their own narrative.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

Why didn’t the man punch her? Instead he assaulted the man that was with her? Idiots on both sides of this story if you ask me.

 

still waiting for the posts (other than shooting someone in the leg, using a water cannon, or Andrew ngo’s beat up antifa video) praising violence on siouxsports.

Hay duke has been laughing at the violence and lauding Antifa for weeks. If you can’t see that then nothing I post will change your mind. Begin with the post of his I quoted 20 minutes ago and go from there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bison06 said:

How about the photo of the overwhelmed ER that was being used as a New York hospital on CNN that turned out to be a hospital in Italy.

Don’t even start down this road, all news stations would do anything they need to(including doctor video or selectively edit video) to push their own narrative.

So.

Nothing.  Just false equivalencies and excuses. 

I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Hay duke has been laughing at the violence and lauding Antifa for weeks. If you can’t see that then nothing I post will change your mind. Begin with the post of his I quoted 20 minutes ago and go from there.

I see. 

I give valid reports showing that antifa is being overblown, especially by the right and the orange dips$it.

And you can't accept it.

Lol 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

So.

Nothing.  Just false equivalencies and excuses. 

I see.

Classic hayduke move.

i provide an example and you run and hide like you always do.

Media is manipulated on all sides. Step out of your leftist echo chamber and join the rest of us who clearly see this.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

I give valid reports showing that antifa is being overblown, especially by the right and the orange dipshit.

And you can't accept it.

Lol 

 

You defended the gal throwing coffee in the guys face by downplaying it. Get a grip.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You defended the gal throwing coffee in the guys face by downplaying it. Get a grip.

Really?

How?

I made fun of the sewing Circle wish for violent revenge.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

How?

Lol

This “who me, couldn’t be” defense might work when your explaining to your mom that you didn’t steal the last cookie from the cookie jar, but not with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You defended the gal throwing coffee in the guys face by downplaying it. Get a grip.

Lol.

Sorry.  I should have agreed she needed to be shot. Would that satisfy the sewing circle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol.

Sorry.  I should have agreed she needed to be shot. Would that satisfy the sewing circle?

You should know from watching CNN bungle the coverage of Trump following Charlottesville that, even though he actually did, not denouncing violence is the same as defending it.

Speaking of your love for Anti-fascists, throwing coffee in someone’s face because they disagree with your stance on masking is the definition of fascism.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

This “who me, couldn’t be” defense might work when your explaining to your mom that you didn’t steal the last cookie from the cookie jar, but not with me.

Oh. 

I see you are very upset.

If I were you I'd be upset too.  

I'm being a big old meanie.

I'll try to do better.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

CNN
Postal Service says it has 'ample capacity' to handle election after Trump casts doubt
By Jessica Dean, Jessica Schneider and Caroline Kelly, CNN  35 min ago

PostalTrucks.jpg
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/postal-service-says-it-has-ample-capacity-to-handle-election-after-trump-casts-doubt/ar-BB17wKmM?ocid=msedgdhp#image=1

It is one thing when polls have a margin of error of 3-5 points. This year the election will have a margin of error of 3-5 points.

New York primary took over a month to figure out who won. They actually ended up counting mail in ballots without a postmark?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...