Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Goon said:

This seems appropriate for you. 

E8C0C711-AB68-4601-B702-A79C59D4F42B.jpeg

 

Perhaps a more applicable photo would resemble what this great nation has been reduced to under Trump's Presidency;  with juxtaposed pictures of people out of work, Covid dead, protests in the streets, bread lines, rioters vs police, paramilitaries in capitol buildings, a citizenry completely divided, other countries laughing at us, Trump waiving a ****ing bible in the air.   

Yea, this is us.  

 

Quick question.  Has the swamp been drained?  Is America great again yet?   Asking for a friend.  

 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cratter said:

Some creepy questions.

Not nearly as creepy as fantasizing about shooting people.

That seems to give cheap thrills to members of the sewing circle.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

 

rum.jpg

Ah, the cry of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  Ramen!

May you end up at the foot of the great beer volcano. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kab said:

No one would protest like they did when Obama was president and blamed everything on white people and then to find out he was wrong, Duke?

Are you asking David Duke?

Is he a member of the sewing circle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Are you asking David Duke?

Is he a member of the sewing circle?

Duke Lacrosse players falsely accused 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

I've done immigration law.    Politicians talk a big 'we need to control our borders' game, but it's a scam.  All of it.  Both parties involved.  

Illegals drive the agriculture, dairy and canning industries.  Eliminate this cheap workforce and we're screwed.  Government agencies turn a blind eye to all of it.....human trafficking, H2A regulations never adhered to, fake social security cards, etc. etc.  It's a song and dance show.   

If we really wanted to quell illegal immigration, the answer is simple.  Crack down mercilessly on companies hiring illegals; make the risk not worth their while.  With no employment options available, it would cut illegal immigration by at least 90%, and for a fraction of the cost of building a wall.   But for obvious reasons this will never occur.         

 

You make points here I agree with. This is something we very much agree on.

You're batshit crazy, like drunk Mel Gibson on the sabbath crazy, on some of the other nonsense on here, but this, I think your experiences may be something we could gleam quality information from.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone recognize anyone at the "democratic" communist gathering downtown...would love to see who some these looney's are?  and by the looks of the pics they are using a lot of their free $600 per week on food.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

anyone recognize anyone at the "democratic" communist gathering downtown...would love to see who some these looney's are?  and by the looks of the pics they are using a lot of their free $600 per week on food.

So, Joe McCarthy.

They were Communists?  You know this for a fact?

Does that get you excited too?  Did you want to shoot a water cannon at them?

Would that have given you the thrill you need in your life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, Joe McCarthy.

They were Communists?  You know this for a fact?

Does that get you excited too?  Did you want to shoot a water cannon at them?

Would that have given you the thrill you need in your life?

no to most of your questions....would just love to know if the guy with a bullhorn would be willing to build a 48plex apartment complex by King's Walk and not charge rent.  Put your money where your mouth is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

no to most of your questions....would just love to know if the guy with a bullhorn would be willing to build a 48plex apartment complex by King's Walk and not charge rent.  Put your money where your mouth is.

Most?

So, they aren't communists? 

Or, you dont want to shoot a water cannon at them?

I know all of this gets you excited, so we dont need to find that out. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

anyone recognize anyone at the "democratic" communist gathering downtown...would love to see who some these looney's are?  and by the looks of the pics they are using a lot of their free $600 per week on food.

these idiots just want some more free stuff.  GET A DAMN JOB!  there is plenty of buisness hiring out there.  walmart, target, menards, lowes, ect.  all hiring at this very moment.  quit going to starbucks every day!  stop buying $1000 i phones, quit driving new cars. put your big boy/girl pants on and get out there and do sme damn work.  gawd these people needed to be spanked when they were young

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Most?

So, they aren't communists? 

Or, you dont want to shoot a water cannon at them?

I know all of this gets you excited, so we dont need to find that out. 

 

 

i would just like to ask him/her if him/her would be willing to build an apartment complex in grand forks and not charge rent.  simple question.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 3:19 AM, Hayduke1 said:

Yup.... 

 

Screenshot_20200801-021813_Chrome.jpg

"I love the poorly educated." 

Do you not love poorly educated people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i would just like to ask him/her if him/her would be willing to build an apartment complex in grand forks and not charge rent.  simple question.

The communist?  You know, their leader of who you believe are communists? 

You know, the red horde?  

Are they Maoists, Leninists or do they more believe in the creed of Karl Marx? 

Does the answer to the above question determine which type of water cannon you would use? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

"I love the poorly educated." 

Do you not love poorly educated people?

Yes, I love my friends that went to NDSU. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The communist?  You know, their leader of who you believe are communists? 

You know, the red horde?  

Are they Maoists, Leninists or do they more believe in the creed of Karl Marx? 

Does the answer to the above question determine which type of water cannon you would use? 

what in the actual hell are you talking about? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The communist?  You know, their leader of who you believe are communists? 

You know, the red horde?  

Are they Maoists, Leninists or do they more believe in the creed of Karl Marx? 

Does the answer to the above question determine which type of water cannon you would use? 

once again i just want to ask if it would it would have 48 units or 96 units rent free.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

once again i just want to ask if it would it would have 48 units or 96 units rent free.

Hayduke doesn't answer the tough questions.  He just blindly spews the narrative of the extreme left. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFlop said:

Hayduke doesn't answer the tough questions.  He just blindly spews the narrative of the extreme left. 

what's funny it's not a tough question...if rent is "bad" are you willing to build apartments or houses and not charge rent (preferably with high speed internet for free too).

yes...or....no

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yes, I love my friends that went to NDSU. 

Alright, good deal. Glad you and Donald both love poorly educated folks. Odd of you to share an uncontroversial statement of his to make him look bad when A) he has many objectively controversial statements to choose from, and B) you share the same sentiment as he does. You aren't the first person to share the quote, and you won't be the last, but it is a stupid trap to fall into. To imply you disagree with Donald on the topic of loving poorly educated people makes you the bad one, not him lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...