SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

What's the end game if the percentage of those willing to get the vaccine when available continues  to drop? 2 recent polls show new lows of just north of 40% will get vaccine when available. More Fauci lockdowns???

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

14 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Says someone who continuously posts content from this guy: 

Andy Ngo, the right-wing journalist who was embraced by mainstream republicans may suddenly be persona non grata among conservatives. Nearly all mentions of Ngo were scrubbed from the upscale right-wing publication Quillette after a newly-released video showed him acting friendly with members of Patriot Prayer, a far-right hate group. 
https://www.salon.com/2019/08/28/right-wing-journalist-andy-ngo-outed-video-shows-him-hanging-out-with-far-right-hate-group/

What is the issue you have with Andy Ngo? He's did a great job documenting Antifa Violence for a very long time. Andy has been on the front line covering Antifa. 

8 minutes ago, Goon said:

What is the issue you have with Andy Ngo? He's did a great job documenting Antifa Violence for a very long time. Andy has been on the front line covering Antifa. 

I guess you can't read.

Maybe that's why violence excites you?

Lol

14 hours ago, Bison06 said:

The word violence has meaning, you can’t change it for your own purposes.

The connotation of violence allows for the victim of the violence to defend themself. This is why you see people attacking others who have either done something that offends them or said something that offends them. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-enraged-at-man-not-wearing-mask-at-outdoor-cafe-allegedly-throws-coffee-in-his-face

In late July, a woman enraged by a young couple enjoying a picnic in a dog park in San Diego while not wearing masks reportedly maced the couple.

Ash O’Brien, her husband Jarrett Kelley and their three-month-old puppy were enjoying the sun in Rhodes Dog Park when a woman in a black face mask targeted the couple with pepper spray, prompting Kelley, who was temporarily blinded, to attempt to grab the canister from the irate woman, who was accompanied by her dog.

This would classify as an assault. 

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I guess you can't read.

Maybe that's why violence excites you?

Lol

It sounds like you think Antifa isn't a violent group and or you're condoning the actions of Antifa. Almost cheering them on. You seem excited about them trying to burn down a federal courthouse and attacking federal agents with military grade explosives and blinding them with lasers. I also recall you calling federal agents brown shirts. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Goon said:

It sounds like you think Antifa isn't a violent group and or you're condoning the actions of Antifa. Almost cheering them on. You seem excited about them trying to burn down a federal courthouse and attacking federal agents with military grade explosives and blinding them with lasers. I also recall you calling federal agents brown shirts. 

You still getting a thrill over those Portland incidents?  You know, the ones that calmed down when Trump's unidentified brownshirts left.

You wanted water cannons and gun shots fired at that crowd, didn't you?

Man, that stuff sure excites you.

You probably didn"t mind when George Floyd had a boot on his neck and died.  Pressed down on him by a laughing police officer. 

A police officer fired and now charged with murder.

Those kind of people, the excitable ones, the ones that get a thrill out of violence, don't remain employed as police officers.  They haven't a clue how to protect and serve.  

They are scum.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Hayduke1 said:

You still getting a thrill over those Portland incidents?  You know, the ones that calmed down when Trump's unidentified brownshirts left.

You probably didn"t mind when George Floyd had a boot on his neck and died.  Pressed down on him by a laughing police officer. 

Those kind of people, the excitable ones, the ones that get a thrill out of violence, don't remain employed as police officers.  They haven't a clue how to protect and serve.  

They are scum.

Did he have a knee on Floyd's neck (not a boot) because the officer was racist?

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

They are scum.

No we expect protesters to be lawful.  Not law breakers like Antifa and than violence mischaracterized by the media and Dems.

• Upvote 4

I laughed when I read this.

CNN political analyst April Ryan declared she “cannot wait” to see President Trump forcefully removed from the White House by police and armed forces if he loses his bid for reelection.

Ryan evoked a common liberal talking point Saturday by predicting that Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses the election.

“There’s going to be a split-screen on Jan. 20, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split-screen,” Ryan said.

17 minutes ago, Goon said:

First, there's universal condemnation of the killing of George Floyd. I condemn it strongly. That was an horrific act. You're an ass for saying that I agree with that, because I don't. You crossed a line that you can't go back from. I know of no officer federal or police officer that thinks that's acceptable. Not a single person. No one is excited about Federal Agents having to put up with violent thugs every night. They're not being paid enough. The reason they were there was because the local Law Enforcement failed to do their job. Calling honorable Federal Agents brownshirt is unbelievable. Actually, it makes you a giant loser. These men and women are heroes's and a better people than you will ever be. 

Goodness.

Maybe you can read.

I'll call unidentified federal officers whatever the hell I want.

Since they didnt wear insignias....brownshirts. 

• Downvote 5
24 minutes ago, Goon said:

Ted Cruz breaks down the Antifa violence. 

Ted Cruz?

Yeah, he is the coward that let Trump tell everyone that his dad killed Kennedy and his wife was ugly.   

Then grovels on his knees to Trump.

Real stand up guy. 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Goodness.

Maybe you can read.

I'll call unidentified federal officers whatever the hell I want.

Since they didnt wear insignias....brownshirts. 

But you're dead wrong, again, look at their patches. They're wearing US BP insignia. 

usbp.png

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Goon said:

But you're dead wrong, again, look at their patches. They're wearing US BP insignia. 

usbp.png

Brownshirts.

That gets you more excited and has had you jabbering about those "fine federal agents" at a rate far surpassing any mention of the murder of George Floyd.

I guess Floyd's murder is just an afterthought, some kind of inconvenience to you and the rest of the sewing circle.

Brownshirts.

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal-law-enforcement-unmarked-vehicles-portland-protesters/

Gives you a thrill, doesn't it?

• Downvote 2
6 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

You don’t want health insurance? So maybe you can just pay the hospital out of pocket when you go since they can’t legally deny you service? How about the next guy that decides not to pay the hospital? Is the hospital just supposed to eat that as a loss?

I understand health insurance is not healthcare. It’s how we pay for healthcare.

Who said I didnt want health insurance. Why misconstrue my statement?

I know people who contact hospitals and DRs to find prices and negotiate cash payments and terms.

The business models of hospitals all ready have non payers built in.

Hey here another deal you probably have no clue about.

Before Oscama care most DR I knew would work with you on your ability to pay or not. They gave away a lot of free healthcare. The ACA actually hamstrung them so they couldnt.

Because of the rules Dr offices could accept ACA patients or not. Those that did had signs in their offices that said If deductibles hadnt been made then office visits were to be paid up

front before services were rendered. Also at hospitals if you were going to have non emergent procedures and or surgery deductibles needed to be paid in advance. If you were unable to so they could arrange  for you to get a loan to do so.

34 minutes ago, Goon said:

usbp.png

Why does anyone care what insignia or what kind of uniform is worn???? 

I dont get it. If they are saving your ass I m sure its not an issue. But if you are getting busted for breaking the law there is something the matter with it?

On 7/31/2020 at 1:47 PM, Redneksioux said:

Sure.

I guess you are fed up with wearing masks as well.

This THING hasn't even hit ND yet - but it's coming.   We're lucky in ND to have small cities (sorry METRO FARGO)  and a rural population but what you don't realize is community spread of this disease in ND hasn't even started yet.   IT WILL when college students return from all over the country to ND's Schools like NDSU and UND in the fall - despite the "best preparations'.   It will evelate to virulent community spread when the local elementary and high schools "OPEN" like it's a good thing.   Then ND will experience how this disease spreads like wildfire and god knows how that will go.  Most of you "never maskers" will realize the mistake you made when someone in your family gets it and has a bad outcome.   Hopefully you will have the character to admit the error of your ways.  But again to quote our dear leader - CoVId deaths?  "It is what is is?"

FU

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Goon mopping the floor, err street,  with hayduke again.... hahhahahahhaa

20200804_231007.gif

I see.  This is a summary of all your fantasies.

It must arouse y'all.  Give you that thrill you need.

Lol

• Downvote 2

Let me guess President D-bags reply...

He didn't attend my inauguration

I didn't know him but no one did MORE for people named Nagy during my presidency

He was fat while I've been pronouced very smart on a cognitive test designed to find out if I was mentally ill - SCORE!

Karma WILL find DT!   It has to...

PS - you're still morbidly obese idiot

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic