SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

The school decision went about as I expected for MN.

Now we wait for Tuesday for the MSHSL. 

*It sounds like 4 options on the table for them

1) Traditional Season

2) Seasons reduced 20-30%

3) Practice Season with games in the Spring

4) No Fall Season

Flipping sports is out of the question. 

8 hours ago, bison73 said:

Bet it would stop those idiots trying to blind the LEO.

So you're okay with a Kent State situation? That speaks volumes.

In the words of so many smug sycophants in this thread: you be you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
9 hours ago, mikejm said:

So you're okay with a Kent State situation? That speaks volumes.

In the words of so many smug sycophants in this thread: you be you.

Shooting people that are trying to blind LEO's is hardly a Kent State situation lol

• Upvote 3

Bismarck school board voted unanimously to start the school year face to face K-12. 

Fargo school board meanwhile had a split vote on the 82 page "Restart" colored coded levels of return while pushing the start date back after Labor Day.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Bismarck school board voted unanimously to start the school year face to face K-12. 

Fargo school board meanwhile had a split vote on the 82 page "Restart" colored coded levels of return while pushing the start date back after Labor Day.

Red Town, Blue Town? 

@Hayduke1 -- regarding Mr. Cain's demise (regards to his family), do we know when and where he contracted the virus? To claim to is pure speculation. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

@Hayduke1 -- regarding Mr. Cain's demise (regards to his family), do we know when and where he contracted the virus? To claim to is pure speculation. 

CNN said it's Trumps fault so that has got to be true.

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

"Literally nobody contracted the virus at the 'protests' around the country"  

"Herman Cain most certainly contracted the virus at Donald Trump's Tulsa Rally"

:silly:

• Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

"Literally nobody contracted the virus at the 'protests' around the country"  

"Herman Cain most certainly contracted the virus at Donald Trump's Tulsa Rally"

:silly:

This is so true.  Who knew the virus was able to pick and choose which events it wanted to attend.  

If you're protesting systemic racism, you're a hero and expressing your first amendment right.

If you're protesting at the Minnesota state capital to appeal to the governor to allow you to open your business, you're selfish and putting people at risk.

Makes sense if you don't think about it.

• Upvote 2

Per WCCO a MSP dermatologist is proposing an update to Twins logo by making either Minnie or Paul a person of color to make it more "modern". I'll vote to make them both black if it guarantees the Twins beat the NYY in a post season series before I die.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Per WCCO a MSP dermatologist is proposing an update to Twins logo by making either Minnie or Paul a person of color to make it more "modern". I'll vote to make them both black if it guarantees the Twins beat the NYY in a post season series before I die.

As with all things like this, I very rarely have a problem with the initial thought, inclusion of all is important to me.

However, where does this logic ultimately go? Why are they both men? Why aren't other ethnicities represented etc etc etc. When you follow the logic to it's ultimate conclusion it many times comes back in my brain to the simplest thing is to just leave it alone.

I'm sure I'll be accused of being racist or having white privilege for espousing the above thought pattern.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I see.  Although it is speculation, the timing seems fairly indicative of when Mr. Cain caught COVID 19. 

But, mocking the use of PPE is something that does not deserve criticism, because of what?  Is it because every credible medical professional says to use it and that goes against the grain here?

That would be laughable if it was not so dangerous to our country. 

55 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.  Although it is speculation, the timing seems fairly indicative of when Mr. Cain caught COVID 19. 

But, mocking the use of PPE is something that does not deserve criticism, because of what?  Is it because every credible medical professional says to use it and that goes against the grain here?

That would be laughable if it was not so dangerous to our country. 

Timing is spot on. Plus it was basically a Rona party. Thousands of attendees indoors, screaming and dancing and very few wearing masks. Would things be different if the ring leader would have only recommended precautions or held it outdoors, we’ll never know. Everyone gets to make their own decisions though, please keep in mind your decisions can affect others.

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Timing is spot on. Plus it was basically a Rona party. Thousands of attendees indoors, screaming and dancing and very few wearing masks. Would things be different if the ring leader would have only recommended precautions or held it outdoors, we’ll never know. Everyone gets to make their own decisions though, please keep in mind your decisions can affect others.

Glad his death works out pretty well for you two.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic