SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

2 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

Who’s volunteering themselves to get tested? Where are these being done outside of Fargo?

5K tests is a lot I feel like.... sh^t we have less than a million people in Nodak. Not everyone if healthy needs to get tested. I don’t get it. 

At thar rate could test everyone in Nodak in 200 days or less. 

Some nursing homes in the state are testing staff/residents weekly or every two weeks.  May be other groups doing similar testing such as group homes, hospitals, etc? Combine that with the random mass testing in the bigger cities, you have the bulk of tests being conducted.

EDIT:  Nevermind,  I see someone already responded to your post with a similar answer.    

4 minutes ago, 1972 said:

Google antifa and Ben Shapiro...won't take long to find a long list of articles about their threats towards him, and others trying to speak on University campuses.....that is facism

Naw, I wont bother reading reich wing jibberish.  I see enough of it here.

Lol 

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I have my facts right.

Try threatening someone else.  I'll say what I want, boy.

Lol

Boy? Not very woke of you pal. Don’t you know that the left has deemed that word racist?

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

SMH..........what a dumbass comment.  Ask the law abiding citizens  in Portland or Seattle about that. Make not wearing a mask a federal crime or STFU.

Antifa causes some property damage.  Anti-maskers kill people.  Easy distinction.

3 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Antifa causes some property damage.  Anti-maskers kill people.  Easy distinction.

Did you wear a mask before March?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

When did people start dying of Covid here in the states?

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Boy? Not very woke of you pal. Don’t you know that the left has deemed that word racist?

Not in this case.  Lol

Besides, I am anti-facist.  That's a good thing. Always has been. 

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

When did people start dying of Covid here in the states?

March.

When did we deem other infectious diseases that have had the ability to kill and also spread via respiratory droplets inert?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Not in this case.  Lol

Besides, I am anti-facist.  That's a good thing. Always has been. 

Well if you didn’t mean it as racist, you certainly assumed a gender and didn’t properly ask for their preferred pronouns. Your transphobia is showing.

• Upvote 3

Millions have died prior to March from influenza in this country. 

Last year alone 1.5M died from TB worldwide.

This "wear a mask, save a life from coronavirus " is comparable to the BLM movement.  Only certain lives matter as defined by the cause.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

March.

When did we deem other infectious diseases that have had the ability to kill and also spread via respiratory droplets inert?

Which others are killing close to 1,000 per day in the US?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Why is that relevant?

If one life can be saved...isn’t that what we’re being told?

shut down your business and go bankrupt if it’ll save one life.

pull your kids out of school and set them back irreversibly if it’ll save one life.

can’t or won’t do the above? You’re selfish and only think about yourself and money.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I have my facts right.

Try threatening someone else.  I'll say what I want, boy.

Lol

Boy?
More shrill and less credible by the moment 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Curious why that matters.  It's at the point that even one life lost to sickness is too many I thought?

First child death in MN......9 month old just across the river in Clay Country. 

11 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Millions have died prior to March from influenza in this country. 

Holy cow Joe Biden. It is "estimated" that 337,000 have died from influenza in the last 9 years combined. Based on that average, it would take 26 years for 1 million to die, let alone millions.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

No, I started when the experts coalesced on that being our best bet for slowing down the virus.  And they were right, as everyone (incl Trump) now realizes.  

Delaying the impacts of COVID by using face masks allows researchers to come together on best plans for treatment.  We’ve already seen that better and more informed decisions which have very likely helped to lower the death rate of those who are hospitalized.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Why is that relevant?

If one life can be saved...isn’t that what we’re being told?

shut down your business and go bankrupt if it’ll save one life.

pull your kids out of school and set them back irreversibly if it’ll save one life.

can’t or won’t do the above? You’re selfish and only think about yourself and money.

We are a ways beyond one life....140k plus.

Anyways family time now. Have a safe, socially distant, and masked evening siouxsports!

7 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Holy cow Joe Biden. It is "estimated" that 337,000 have died from influenza in the last 9 years combined. Based on that average, it would take 26 years for 1 million to die, let alone millions.

Exactly.....and that's with a vaccine. Over the years.....decades....millions. Wise up. Where were masks a decade ago? 5 years ago?

Probably more too if they gave cause of death like Covid19.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Not Covid-19.  Not even close.  I realize this thread is now a complete cesspool but lets try and at least get deaths correct.  

13 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

No, I started when the experts coalesced on that being our best bet for slowing down the virus.  And they were right, as everyone (incl Trump) now realizes.  

Delaying the impacts of COVID by using face masks allows researchers to come together on best plans for treatment.  We’ve already seen that better and more informed decisions which have very likely helped to lower the death rate of those who are hospitalized.

I also have looked at what the experts are saying and there seems to now be consensus(up until recently it wasn’t so clear) and wearing a mask is a choice I’ll make for myself, but I also believe that each person is free in this country to make their own decisions. That is where we seem to differ. I’ll do what I need to do to protect myself and my family and everyone else can do the same as far as I’m concerned.

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I also have looked at what the experts are saying and there seems to now be consensus(up until recently it wasn’t so clear) that wearing a mask is a choice I’ll make for myself, but I also believe that each person is free in this country to make their own decisions. That is where we seem to differ. I’ll do what I need to do to protect myself and my family and everyone else can do the same as far as I’m concerned.

Why am I required to wear clothes in public?

13 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Exactly.....thats with a vaccine.. Over the years.....decades. Wise up. Where were masks a decade ago. 5 years ago.

In other countries, they were plenty prevalent. Here, not so much.

But as a generality, it turns out this is a bit different than the flu, regardless of how much someone wants to believe or discredit the numbers, and those results came after an unprecendented shutdown. Not going to argue what mistakes or things could have been done different, that's been hashed over enough.

7 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Why am I required to wear clothes in public?

Because 98% of the general public looks much better fully clothed! I'm putting my money you fall into that percentage........like me.

4 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

In other countries, they were plenty prevalent. Here, not so much.

But as a generality, it turns out this is a bit different than the flu, regardless of how much someone wants to believe or discredit the numbers, and those come with an unprecendented shutdown.

Again......masks? Where have the been? Simple question. Communicable airborne diseases have been around for how long? 

• Upvote 1