SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

NDSU just reported 13 positive cases from comprehensive testing of all sports team athletes on campus. "Most", per report, were asymptomatic. 

The lining up of people who have no symptoms just to potentially put another positive notch in the bed post doesn't make sense. Local healthcare system don't even use that approach. 

Hmmm.  

When did you become a public health expert?  You deem testing to find asymptomatic people unwise?  So, then you probably think contact tracing is foolish?

Yup. More Trumptard logic.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Hmmm.  

When did you become a public health expert?  You deem testing to find asymptomatic people unwise?  So, then you probably think contact tracing is foolish?

Yup. More Trumptard logic.

Probably when he earned his MD from UND.

1 minute ago, TheFlop said:

Probably when he earned his MD from UND.

Thanks.  I'll make sure to avoid those graduates. 

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Who’s volunteering themselves to get tested? Where are these being done outside of Fargo?

5K tests is a lot I feel like.... sh^t we have less than a million people in Nodak. Not everyone if healthy needs to get tested. I don’t get it. 

At thar rate could test everyone in Nodak in 200 days or less. 

Long term care facilities. They mentioned half of those tested had previously been tested. 

The mass testing event I was at a couple weeks ago Started turning away people after only a couple hours and they had 1000 tests that day. 

It sounds like you think we are over-testing but if we want school to safely be held in person this year, we are going to have to ramp up the testing like we have for long term care facilities. Not going to happen if the tests aren’t going to be funded and we are already turning away people that want to be tested.

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Thanks.  I'll make sure to avoid those graduates. 

They more than appreciate your gesture.  

• Upvote 2

F*** Hugo's.  Had a chance to do something special by doing the right thing (i.e., nothing), and took the easy way out.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/business/6582515-Hugos-Family-Marketplace-to-require-shoppers-to-wear-face-coverings

This is lunacy, plain and simple.

I would rather they require customers to wash their damn hands before handling produce.  At least that would have some merit.

2 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

F*** Hugo's.  Had a chance to do something special by doing the right thing (i.e., nothing), and took the easy way out.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/business/6582515-Hugos-Family-Marketplace-to-require-shoppers-to-wear-face-coverings

I would rather they require customers to wash their damn hands before handling produce.  At least that would have some merit.

You must hate Trump now

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1285299379746811915?s=20

• Upvote 1

Just now, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

I've always hated Trump.

That's good.  Still, wear a mask when you are inside in public.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

What’s lunacy is your desire to share your germs with everyone around you. Thank god you can’t spread your droplets thru your radio waves. It’s still garbage.

• Like 1

Just now, Redneksioux said:

What’s lunacy is your desire to share your germs with everyone around you. Thank god you can’t spread your droplets thru your radio waves. It’s still garbage.

News flash, genius. If you live in Grand Forks, we've been sharing germs for YEARS.  Idiot.

1 minute ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

News flash, genius. If you live in Grand Forks, we've been sharing germs for YEARS.  Idiot.

Go ahead and shop at that grocery store that doesn’t require masks. And keep on bitching about how horrible things are.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Man.  You must be drowning in that Kool Aid.  Lol

Meanwhile.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/20/christopher-david-portland-protest-video/

https://www.aei.org/society-and-culture/in-berkeley-shapiro-spoke-but-antifa-won/ 

just a small sample of what antifa stands for.   they dont target alt-right...they target everyone on the right. get your facts straight, or shut the hell up.they are the poster child for fascism.

10 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Anti-maskers are worse terrorists than Antifa.

SMH..........what a dumbass comment.  Ask the law abiding citizens  in Portland or Seattle about that. Make not wearing a mask a federal crime or STFU.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I have my facts right.

Try threatening someone else.  I'll say what I want, boy.

Lol

Who threatened anyone?  I said gets your facts straight, or shut up about it.  

1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

They more than appreciate your gesture.  

imagine having to tell someone that they have level 10 TDS..."how long do i have doc?"...doc:  "four more years buddy."

• Upvote 1

Just now, 1972 said:

Who threatened anyone?  I said gets your facts straight, or shut up about it.  

No, you shut the hell up.  Your supposed "facts" are from some reich wing Trumptard. 

Laughable.  Lol

31 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

"Do something special by doing the right thing..."
I mean regardless of where you sit on the mask/no-mask thing, that's quite the hyperbolic take. At most, it is a minor inconvenience. At best, it is just another step being taken to help slow the spread with no downfall other than we might be able to start moving back closer to normal like other countries who have been taking similar steps for months now.

Guess those who disagree with them making that decision can take their own easy way out by shopping at a different privately owned store who chooses to enforce different policies, which they are fully in their own right to do.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

No, you shut the hell up.  Your supposed "facts" are from some reich wing Trumptard. 

Laughable.  Lol

Google antifa and Ben Shapiro...won't take long to find a long list of articles about their threats towards him, and others trying to speak on University campuses.....that is facism