SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Hillary did lose the electoral college, but won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.  About 40,000 votes in certain states swing the other way for Hillary and she would not be president. 

Were you drunk when you wrote that post?  Or is that just an unnatural sober thought making it's way through your synapses?  LOL 

Tell me more about the popular vote?

She was predicted to win comfortably by almost everyone and lost by 74.  That's pretty f-king bad.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

By the end of his second and final term on January 20, 2017, United States President Barack Obama had exercised his constitutional power to grant the executive clemency—that is, "pardon, commutation of sentence, remission of fine or restitution, and reprieve"[1]—to 400 individuals convicted of federal crimes. Of the acts of clemency, 1715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 were pardons.[2][

stop with the facts...

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Hillary did lose the electoral college, but won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.  About 40,000 votes in certain states swing the other way for Hillary and she would not be president. 

Were you drunk when you wrote that post?  Or is that just an unnatural sober thought making it's way through your synapses?  LOL 

10 popular vote nobody care except and her whiners

10 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

She was predicted to win comfortably by almost everyone and lost by 74.  That's pretty f-king bad.  

Ah, so it was while drinking.  

Thanks for clearing that up. 

1 minute ago, Nodak78 said:

10 popular vote nobody care except and her whiners

So. What I said were just things that were factually true and you equate it to "whining". 

Well, that explains a lot. Lol. 

Looking for live sports at a good venue in the FM area? Redhwaks at Newman.....Post 2 at Jack Williams. Least baseball  is back.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Biden will likely win the popular vote again and lose the electoral college as he begins laying out his economic policy and businesses start seeing how poor it is. Lost jobs won’t sit well at a time people may just be getting back to work.  

1 hour ago, Bison Dan said:

By the end of his second and final term on January 20, 2017, United States President Barack Obama had exercised his constitutional power to grant the executive clemency—that is, "pardon, commutation of sentence, remission of fine or restitution, and reprieve"[1]—to 400 individuals convicted of federal crimes. Of the acts of clemency, 1715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 were pardons.[2][

I'm not sure how this is a response to anything.  Obama commuted or pardoned a lot of non-violent drug offenders that were caught up in mandatory minimum sentences.  It was pretty bipartisan.

58 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Don't backtrack.  You said Hillary got killed.  She lost by less than 1% in the states that tipped the election (MI, WI, PA).  That is not getting killed, that is as close as it comes.  And it shows how little Biden has to improve on Hillary's performance to win.

i voted for gary johnson bc in ND it's going Red anyways but would have voted for Donny if i was in swing state...i'm sure taht the majority of Gary's 4million plus votes (iirc) would have gone red.

37 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Don't backtrack.  You said Hillary got killed.  She lost by less than 1% in the states that tipped the election (MI, WI, PA).  That is not getting killed, that is as close as it comes.  And it shows how little Biden has to improve on Hillary's performance to win.

The more I think about it she did pretty good, you're right.  Killed it in the popular vote.  Especially CA.  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i voted for gary johnson bc in ND it's going Red anyways but would have voted for Donny if i was in swing state...i'm sure taht the majority of Gary's 4million plus votes (iirc) would have gone red.

You may be right that if forced to state a preference, there would be more Ls that choose the 2nd amendment and tax side of the Rs.  However, I seriously doubt that there is going to be a large movement of Johnson to Trump voters considering the L platform of open borders, legalized drugs and prostitution, unrestricted abortion access, opposition to the death penalty, opposition to gerrymandering, etc.  Unless they want to vote for JoJo in 2020, I'd wager that most would sit it out rather than vote for Trump.

Just now, wxman91 said:

You may be right that if forced to state a preference, there would be more Ls that choose the 2nd amendment and tax side of the Rs.  However, I seriously doubt that there is going to be a large movement of Johnson to Trump voters considering the L platform of open borders, legalized drugs and prostitution, unrestricted abortion access, opposition to the death penalty, opposition to gerrymandering, etc.  Unless they want to vote for JoJo in 2020, I'd wager that most would sit it out rather than vote for Trump.

basic liberatarian right now

satan>killary or biden

I just can’t stand the thought of a Biden win and  what the far left is going to do if he wins

hang on to your pocketbook and your AMERICAN rights

no borders, no police, non American voting, if you don’t feel like working the government will pay you, free everything

# defund Congress 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Kab said:

I just can’t stand the thought of a Biden win and  what the far left is going to do if he wins

hang on to your pocketbook and your AMERICAN rights

no borders, no police, non American voting, if you don’t feel like working the government will pay you, free everything

# defund Congress 

I know.  

Human sacrifices.

Then, dogs and cats living together.  My God, man.  Mass hysteria!!

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

parks department power washed the BLM graffiti on the bike path near the dog park?  will the employees get charged with a hate crime?

I saw that the last time I rode bike down there. 

8 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Case in point.  Let me know what your thoughts do to change the country.  

My thoughts are reflected in my votes and activism. That's the least I can do. 

Has the production of N95 masks ramped up?

Still cant find any at my big box home improvement store.

Why aren't those being pushed more.

How much more protection does that give than a thin "face covering" that only catches large particulates being expelled and doesnt do any filtering like a N95.

Easy way to save lives. Especially when some of the ever conflicting evidence shows you can get it just from breathing indoor air not even from a surface or being close to anyone.

19 minutes ago, Cratter said:

How much more protection does that give than a thin "face covering" that only catches large particulates being expelled and doesnt do any filtering like a N95.

Easy way to save lives. Especially when some of the ever conflicting evidence shows you can get it just from breathing indoor air not even from a surface or being close to anyone.

Production has increased exponentially to meet medical professionals needs. Under the Defense Production Act, our President has authority to decide the quantity of masks a plant produces and how/where the masks are distributed. Majority of N95 masks are still being strategically allocated to hospitals and for large industrial/commercial companies for business to continue. Production was not increased to meet civilian masking needs and it likely won't be unless federally mandated. 

Here is a table of filtration efficiencies for different face covering types for those curious. I'll let you decide what constitutes thin. 

lGbYSL4.png

21 hours ago, wxman91 said:

I'm not sure how this is a response to anything.  Obama commuted or pardoned a lot of non-violent drug offenders that were caught up in mandatory minimum sentences.  It was pretty bipartisan.

so obama commuted a bunch of people caught up in "mandatory minumum sentences"...wonder who wrote the laws that made those....it's like dems/commys/losers don't even know joe's greatest achievement.

1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Easy way to save lives but it’s over our heads in the United States obviously.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic