SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

10 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Come on jdub that’s not OAN so must be fake news.

Same thing, different aisle. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kab said:

# defund congress

they aren’t doing anything anyway

lets just get rid of them

let the states do their own thing 

The first member of Congress who introduced the term "Federal Mandate" in a bill should have a statue erected in their honor so it can be desecrated and then torn down.

Return the power to the States and let the States and Cities keep more of 'their" tax money and the people in those states and cities will hold them accountable at the ballot box.

3 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

How much money is being made off these masks is my question? Noted and these masks, a majority are being made in China. So if you do the equations, China + gave us the Virus - people getting sick = now China profiting off making mass production of masks = $$$ to China. Brillant .

Well. Let me know if you want masks and if so what kind. Let me know if you want them logoed or not logoed. Same goes for gloves, sanitizer, soap and any other PPE you can think of. I would rather go back to selling apparel, pens, and tumblers anytime now.

3 hours ago, Bison Dan said:

We have spent Trillions in the last 60 years and the poverty rate is the same.   Personal responsibility, but no one wants to hear that.

Equal Opportunity should be paramount. One party wants Equal results regardless of what an individual does with their opportunities and both parties seem to give failing businesses infinite opportunities because they are too big to fail.