SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

My,

Is that from someone coming from "God's Country"?   Maybe if they just had a few Jesus Camp's in their neighborhood?  Minus, well, the ones that don't fit in.. you know... 

Now, who you YOU define as "people"?  Take your time...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/outrage-mississippi-election-commissioner-complains-193132439.html'

You best stick to sports, son. 

This doesn't fit the liberal progressive Marxist agenda.  But this is a better approach.

https://woodsoncenter.org/how-we-help/programs/

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

No.

I am correct.

You have nothing...

Ya....you go with that.

The concept of right and wrong is one that is just breaking those plates in that small head of yours.

6 hours ago, Goon said:

Too many people in Chicago are dying from gun fire. My question is, don't their lives matter?

Children are being murdered in cold blood. 

That reads like someone took out a hit on a 7 year old.  

40 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Ya....you go with that.

The concept of right and wrong is one that is just breaking those plates in that small head of yours.

Yup. 

Nothing.

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

This doesn't fit the liberal progressive Marxist agenda.  But this is a better approach.

https://woodsoncenter.org/how-we-help/programs/

So.  I show systemic racism and this is going to fix it all. 

Laughable.  Not the program.  Your "solution" to systemic racism.  Which seems to ooze from this website. 

Again you have nothing.

Nothing.

Stick to UND sports.

27 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Laughable. 

Again you have nothing.

Nothing.

Stick to UND sports.

Please do........show us.

Leo Terrel is waiting for you on line 2....but what does a black civil rights attorney know that you don't?

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Please do........show us.

Leo Terrel is waiting for you on line 2....but what does a black civil rights attorney know that you don't?

If you seriously believe that Leo Terrell speaks as a voice for the majority of disenfranchised Blacks in our country, you have seriously OD'd on the Fox News Koolaid. 

Lol

You've got...nothing.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

That reads like someone took out a hit on a 7 year old.  

Yeah, that's how I read it, too. 

4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

My,

Is that from someone coming from "God's Country"?   Maybe if they just had a few Jesus Camp's in their neighborhood?  Minus, well, the ones that don't fit in.. you know... 

Now, who you YOU define as "people"?  Take your time...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/outrage-mississippi-election-commissioner-complains-193132439.html'

You best stick to sports, son. 

Do all citizens in Mississippi have to register to vote?  

16 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

maybe in another 60 years some of the cities will realize that voting for the same party for 120 years wasn't that smart..maybe

Maybe the other party should come up with compelling ideas and try to earn their votes.

10 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Maybe the other party should come up with compelling ideas and try to earn their votes.

Not saying they aren’t qualified but what does Biden’s VP candidate list look like?  Wonder if the selection will be made based on the person having the best ideas to earn votes or another reason.  

This test has huge potential, and I'd love to see UND get involved with this company in some way, early on.

Sona Nanotech:

"Presently, there is no lateral flow test specific to Covid-19. Until now the majority of testing completed for Covid-19 uses molecular-based technology (PCR), a testing platform that typically costs more than $200 per test, frequently takes 2-4 hours to produce results, and requires specialized laboratory equipment and skilled technicians to operate. When completed, Sona’s Covid-19 test is expected to produce results in 5-15 minutes and is anticipated to cost less than $50. It will not require any additional laboratory-based equipment and can be administered by a layperson at the point of care."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sona-nanotech-announces-validation-results-185200384.html

https://sonanano.com/covid-19/

54 minutes ago, homer said:

Not saying they aren’t qualified but what does Biden’s VP candidate list look like?  Wonder if the selection will be made based on the person having the best ideas to earn votes or another reason.  

He's already said it will be a woman of color.

50 minutes ago, homer said:

I think it'll either be Kamala Harris or Susan Rice.  Liz Warren is more valuable in the senate and the others that have been mentioned don't quite have the name recognition or experience that you'd normally want for someone a heartbeat away from the presidency.  And make no mistake, Joe is old, so having a qualified VP is important.  

15 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Laughable.  Not the program.  Your "solution" to systemic racism.  Which seems to ooze from this website. 

Again you have nothing.

Nothing.

Stick to UND sports.

Define "systemic racism"  Define "white privilege "

11 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

I think it'll either be Kamala Harris or Susan Rice.  Liz Warren is more valuable in the senate and the others that have been mentioned don't quite have the name recognition or experience that you'd normally want for someone a heartbeat away from the presidency.  And make no mistake, Joe is old, so having a qualified VP is important.  

Will Karmala take knee for Joe?

15 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

He’s being pressured to select a woman of color for one reason.  

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You want a definition?

Go look in a mirror. .

lol you doing alright bud?

I saw some very long TDS post.  I get it...the 'rona has folks feeling all cooped up but thats no reason to completely lose your marbles lol

1 minute ago, JohnboyND7 said:

lol you doing alright bud?

I saw some very long TDS post.  I get it...the 'rona has folks feeling all cooped up but thats no reason to completely lose your marbles lol

I'm fine, thanks. 

I just dont tolerate fools very well.  You know us "Marxists"   (rolling my eyes)

16 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Systemic racism. 

More toxic 

Using the word systemic = an attempt to use stereotypes without being shouted down.  

If you want to make it in the US, you typically can regardless of your background.  It's not always easy, but it is possible. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I'm fine, thanks. 

I just dont tolerate fools very well.  You know us "Marxists"   (rolling my eyes)

I scanned over your post and saw complaints about Donald's judicial picks and decided the rest of the post was probably trash as well.

35 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I'm fine, thanks. 

Are there a lot of racists on this board?

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic