SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Talking MSNBC, CNN and the rest.  Not reliable.  You missed the point.

What media is reliable in your eyes?  I consider all three major cable networks to be crap and I’ve tuned them all out.  When the 24 hour news stations started up they mostly played it straight.  Murdoch saw an opening and turned FoxNews into an opinion network with extremely successful results.  MSNBC copied on the left.  CNN got stuck in a dead-mans zone and ended up turning into a news entertainment business.  Seriously, go look at CNN and FoxNews websites today.  Just clickbait crap.

40 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Politicizing the Wuhan Flu, keeping the economy shut down as long as possible, keeping Sleepy Joe in the basement, and calling traitorous rioters "peaceful protesters" Bath House Barry and the MMM are all complicit.

So, “deep state” is literally anything that appears  (to you) to be anti-Trump.  Got it.  Totally sane.

And ”Wuhan flu” and whatever Bath House Barry means are truly compelling arguments, really.  I just can’t compare with the intellect shown in this thread.

At least Yzerman responded with some intelligent conversation on one of my points.  He is literally the only one who has challenged any of my points in the last week.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

So, “deep state” is literally anything that appears  (to you) to be anti-Trump.  Got it.  Totally sane.

And ”Wuhan flu” and whatever Bath House Barry means are truly compelling arguments, really.  I just can’t compare with the intellect shown in this thread.

At least Yzerman responded with some intelligent conversation on one of my points.  He is literally the only one who has challenged any of my points in the last week.

Literally?

She works for Axios and CNN.

Her headline doesnt exactly match the graph.

17 hours ago, wxman91 said:

AG Barr has no credibility.  He works at the behest of Trump and will do anything and everything to protect the President.  His biased pre-report on the Mueller report (which in no way vindicated Trump) as exhibit 1A.

The FBI had serious concerns about the Trump campaign’s connections to foreign countries.  They were not wrong to think so.  It appears from the IG report that they should have gone about getting approval in a better manner and there were screwups.  But, they (and Obama) kept the investigation under wraps, which is the exact opposite of using it for a political ploy.  In the end, Comey’s report on Hillary’s emails prior to the election did more to swing anything politically.  And LOL at thinking that Hillary’s emails were a scandal after this presidency.

And this “deep state” !@#$ about Obama still trying to take down Trump?  What kind of delusional Qanon crap is that?  You people have lost your damn minds in the cult of Trump.

obviously not a law major or stayed at a holiday inn express but the "mueller report" was never intended to exonerate or "vindicate" President Trump...it's not the job of a prosecutor to prove the innocence of the person they are investigating...it's to build a case against the person.

you would know this is you watched fox instead of cnn

Trump is the perpetual victim.  His time-tested tactic of playing the victim card is on full display.   Deep state, the biased media, the establishment, China flu, Obama......anything else to add to the list?  

"Poor us, look what they're doing to our country!"  Meanwhile, rarely, if ever, does he give an all-encompassing unifying message to the nation, or a detailed description of a policy plan that will help to improve people's lives.

He opens his mouth and its time for the whambulance to arrive.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

obviously not a law major or stayed at a holiday inn express but the "mueller report" was never intended to exonerate or "vindicate" President Trump...it's not the job of a prosecutor to prove the innocence of the person they are investigating...it's to build a case against the person.

you would know this is you watched fox instead of cnn

You can build a case against someone and still determine that a conviction is unlikely for any kinds of reasons.  It is Trump who claimed that he was exonerated despite the fact that Mueller explicitly states that it didn’t.  By the way, here is the federal court filing about Barr’s spin on the Mueller report:  show_public_doc?2019cv0810-111

Thank you for at least challenging a point I made.  I would state that in my original lengthy post that criticized Trump I made no mention of the efforts by Trump’s team to gain intel from Russia.  My point was that it has been proven that Russian operatives have used various media to influence the US election, and Trump has done little to nothing to stop them.

Oh, by the way, telling someone to watch FoxNews instead of CNN is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black.  FoxNews is not a source of unbiased information in the least.  I don’t watch either (or MSNBC).

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Trump is the perpetual victim.  His time-tested tactic of playing the victim card is on full display.   Deep state, the biased media, the establishment, China flu, Obama......anything else to add to the list?  

"Poor us, look what they're doing to our country!"  Meanwhile, rarely, if ever, does he give an all-encompassing unifying message to the nation, or a detailed description of a policy plan that will help to improve people's lives.

So, you might say that he is a snowflake?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Literally?

Um, yes.  I don’t consider calling someone “insane” and then not providing a rebuttal a challenge.

14 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Waxman69 likes this

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

You can build a case against someone and still determine that a conviction is unlikely for any kinds of reasons.  It is Trump who claimed that he was exonerated despite the fact that Mueller explicitly states that it didn’t.  By the way, here is the federal court filing about Barr’s spin on the Mueller report:  show_public_doc?2019cv0810-111

Thank you for at least challenging a point I made.  I would state that in my original lengthy post that criticized Trump I made no mention of the efforts by Trump’s team to gain intel from Russia.  My point was that it has been proven that Russian operatives have used various media to influence the US election, and Trump has done little to nothing to stop them.

Oh, by the way, telling someone to watch FoxNews instead of CNN is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black.  FoxNews is not a source of unbiased information in the least.  I don’t watch either (or MSNBC).

So when this happened in 2016, who was at fault then?

19 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Speaking of pot calling the kettle black...

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

25 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Dan Bongino has been on CNN how many times in the last 3 years?

oh yeah...you've never heard of Dan Bongino?

40 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

I wish our intelligence agencies had been all over it, but apparently they were late to the game. 

It is still going on now.  Who’s fault is that?

34 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Dan Bongino has been on CNN how many times in the last 3 years?

oh yeah...you've never heard of Dan Bongino?

You are about a step away from calling what Sean Hannity does “news”.

18 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

You are about a step away from calling what Sean Hannity does “news”.

you didn't answer my question.

28 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

I wish our intelligence agencies had been all over it, but apparently they were late to the game. 

It is still going on now.  Who’s fault is that?

So, 2016 election interference happens, blame the intelligence agencies. 2020 election interference might happen, and we're already blaming Trump. Got it. Just trying to figure out the rules in your looney tunes world.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

aoc.jpg

You mean this look?                                                                               Or this?                                                                        Or this?                     You've proved you can find funny pics on the net. So informative.

Trump is trolling them with competence…” | The Universal SpectatorPin on Donald Trump And Other Swamp PeoplePictures Of Donald Trump He Doesn't Want You To See - Shivalik Journal

schloss tried to go up against scott hennen on twitter...didn't go so well.

1 hour ago, SiouxBoys said:

So, 2016 election interference happens, blame the intelligence agencies. 2020 election interference might happen, and we're already blaming Trump. Got it. Just trying to figure out the rules in your looney tunes world.

Yes, I wish Obama had done something about it.  And I wish Trump would do something about it.  Would you not agree that Trump has had much more information available to him?

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

you didn't answer my question.

Yes, he is a FoxNews contributor and sometimes fills in for the talking heads there.  I've never watched a full show of his, but I've run into enough of his commentary via Twitter and elsewhere to form an opinion of him.  I'm a bit confused about the CNN dig, though.  How often do FoxNews contributors go on other stations?  I don't even watch CNN.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wxman91 said:

Trump is the quintessential snowflake.  He's the right-wing embodiment of everything he hates on the left.  He's constantly playing the victim card and he's swamped in political correctness (right-wing). 

Worst of all, he can dish it out with the best of them...but he can't take it.  His skin is paper thin.   When you feel the need to prove to your followers you can drink a glass of water properly, yea, you've some serious insecurity issues.      

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Trump is the quintessential snowflake.  He's the right-wing embodiment of everything he hates on the left.  He's constantly playing the victim card and he's swamped in political correctness (right-wing). 

Worst of all, he can dish it out with the best of them...but he can't take it.  His skin is paper thin.   When you feel the need to prove to your followers you can drink a glass of water properly, yea, you've some serious insecurity issues.      

Lol, keep telling yourself that.  He keeps doing what he wants when he wants and the left just can't stop crying.  He's not always right but the inability of his opponents to be the bigger person is laughable.....and it's precisely what's gonna get him re-elected. 

Happy Fourth of July everyone! Just think, 244 years ago our fore-fathers were toppling statues of King George III. F*cking anarchists. :)

• Upvote 1