SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

If you’re 75 and suffer from COPD, yes, please, self mitigate. If you don’t, don’t be surprised at the outcome (package deal).

And before someone dare say I’m being cavalier about death, I expect to be burying my mother yet this spring because of her overall declining condition and the viruses out there. 

54 minutes ago, southpaw said:

That guy is lucky to still be in the game. The ones who aren't can't write articles and aren't just 60+ year olds or those with immune issues. 

It's not the flu.

What is that number if I can ask? The "unlucky" ones?

You're right it's not the flu.........tens of thousands have died this flu season already.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Letting individuals decide what's best for them and not forcing it upon others.

You mean to tell me high risk individuals have the option not to go to hockey games?

What a crazy concept!

Or bingo.

1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Thank you for clearing up the issue regarding funding.  It is good to hear from various news outlets that CDC funding has not been cut.  

Thank Congress!

If you don’t feel well, stay home, rest, hydrate heavily, take something OTC to manage symptoms. If that ain’t cutting it in 24-36 hours get to a professional.

Grandma taught me that decades ago. It still holds today. 

This country's mental health doctors and professionals will all be able to afford vacation homes after this coronavirus thing is over.

United Center looks full. Both Jonathan and Drake playing without masks on.

37 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Both fans attending the Gopher/Irish game this evening appear to be young and healthy.  

Corona protocol: Engaged. :D

There was a manager who put together his annual budget, with reductions in one if his departments, as he thought that department was inefficient and did same of the same work as another department. He forwarded his budget to the people who reviewed the budget and funded the departments. They disagreed with his assessment and funded how they thought best. 

The budget was not cut, nor were the inefficiencies corrected. Am I close?

If they don't restrict basketball then they better not restrict hockey.

3 hours ago, southpaw said:

While I personally am more worried about other deadly situations despite the fact that so far four people in my office building have tested positive, I understand that city and hospital officials are more concerned. 

There is no vaccine, it spreads as fast as, if not faster, than the flu, the known death rate is higher than the flu, and hospitals can't handle a massive number of cases regardless of the illness.

There's a reason events here in Europe are being canceled: the hospitals are full. I can understand why cities could be asking for these events to be canceled. If 1% of a regional gets sick, you're looking at maybe 80 people.  If 1% of Detroit gets sick, there's a major problem.

Not to mention that this lasts a lot longer than the flu so those hospital beds don't turn over as fast.  

Dow futures down another 1000 - who knows where this is going?

an administration you can’t trust

edit an administration that more than half the population doesn’t trust

Honda Center looks full.  Zach and Carter playing without masks on.

#Siouxstrong

4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Again........as of today in the US you have a much greater chance of getting influenza than coronavirus......and dying from it. 

More kids went to/or missed school in the FM area this past week with the flu or some other URI condition than there are total coronavirus cases in the US.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Goon said:

"We chose truth over facts"! :silly:

• Upvote 1