SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

20 hours ago, Goon said:

It's time to get America back to work. 

not according to schlossman i guess...he got triggered by elpresidente

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not according to schlossman i guess...he got triggered by elpresidente

Thanks for the info....keep us updated.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

To the bolded part.........our resident liberal newspaper hack Jim Shaw is waiting for you on line 2.

Also you seem intelligent enough to know there is a difference between a (predictive) model and a study? You cited a study but said it was a model. I mentioned that Harvard study awhile back....again it was a study not a model.

And to your last 3 questions......huh?

i'm starting to think that dynato is schlossman's burner account....for anyone to watch dave portnoy's rant and say that he isn't asking the question that everyone should be asking is crazy.....schloss got so triggered the had to pound out those 140 characters questioning if dave is an "epidemiologist"...

• Upvote 2

I see folks saying ‘restart’ being told to “lick a doorknob” aka practice what you preach, take the risk. 

Should folks saying ‘stay locked down’ be told to quit their jobs and then jailed for stepping foot outside? 

The stupidity of the lick the doorknob comment is that nobody would do that in a pre-covid world.

I’m even advocating to not be stupid- By here’s the self-centered entitlement of the “at-risk” crowd....if I can’t do it then nobody can...my response:  go whine and rearrange your funeral hymns...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i'm starting to think that dynato is schlossman's burner account....for anyone to watch dave portnoy's rant and say that he isn't asking the question that everyone should be asking is crazy.....schloss got so triggered the had to pound out those 140 characters questioning if dave is an "epidemiologist"...

Dave nailed it but the bigger question is "Does Fauci like pizza"? We know Schloss does and Dave does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Dave nailed it but the bigger question is "Does Fauci like pizza"? We know Schloss does and Dave does.

im sure fauci eats pizza with a fork

19 hours ago, Goon said:

Some context, he was talking about #SpyGate and not the Coronavirus. 

The fact you're re-tweeting a tweet from ERIC TRUMP...

no further questions your honor.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Ranger said:

Or this quote:

“As long as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is silenced, local and state health departments, epidemiologists, and clinicians may need to lead the way.”

Or my personal favorite:

you are your safest sex partner.”

You must’ve missed the discussion on auto erotic asphyxiation in this thread about 200 pages ago. :lol: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

You must’ve missed the discussion on auto erotic asphyxiation in this thread about 200 pages ago. :lol: 

Bob Crane is that you?  Or David Caradine?

21 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Bob Crane is that you?  Or David Caradine?

Lol. Those two would’ve been classified as covid deaths today. 

• Upvote 1

Sorrento labs believe they have an antibody cure.  Please no politician speak of this.  Accelerate the trials!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Sorrento labs believe they have an antibody cure.  Please no politician speak of this.  Accelerate the trials!

Operation Warp Speed!

16 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'I'M WEARING A CLOTH MASK TO STOP A VIRUS I'M INSTALLING A CHAIN LINK FENCE TO STOP MOSQUITOES'

Since neither of us are epidemiologists I suppose this is about equally relevant 

9c323d2ff91418ea10539b8476f180ed06a004c6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarpeRemote said:

Since neither of us are epidemiologists I suppose this is about equally relevant 

9c323d2ff91418ea10539b8476f180ed06a004c6

I have screens on all my windows. It helps keep out most bugs, however some bugs can still make it into the house. Other people can choose not to have screens on their windows. They will just have more bugs getting into their homes when they have their windows open. 

ND numbers today 2, 52 and 2310 (1404 on previously untested individuals).

2 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Operation Warp Speed!

That just happens to be the CCP's code name for stealing/hacking the research from Sorrento Labs...weird.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dynato said:

I have screens on all my windows. It helps keep out most bugs, however some bugs can still make it into the house. Other people can choose not to have screens on their windows. They will just have more bugs getting into their homes when they have their windows open. 

To stay with the trend of horrible analogies... the U.S. had a Frazee in goal.  A Frazee helps keep out most pucks, however some pucks can still make it into the goal. Other people can choose not to have a Frazee in the goal. Frazee is a sieve and everything shot by a Toews goes right through him into the goal.  Having a Frazee in the goal really makes no difference when facing a Toews.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

To stay with the trend of horrible analogies... the U.S. had a Frazee in goal.  A Frazee helps keep out most pucks, however some pucks can still make it into the goal. Other people can choose not to have a Frazee in the goal. Frazee is a sieve and everything shot by a Toews goes right through him into the goal.  Having a Frazee in the goal really makes no difference when facing a Toews.

Unless Victor Hedman is draped all over him..