SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

An interview with Alex Berenson.  

Alex Berenson: I don't know why that is. There are very good epidemiologists now speaking out. On the other side, most notably a Swedish epidemiologist who ran Sweden's public health department for a number of years and thinks the lockdowns are a huge mistake. He actually gave a very good interview a couple of days ago where he...talked about this in detail.....When people take a public position that causes massive, massive, massive economic and societal disruption, it's going to be hard to get them to acknowledge that position was wrong or even that even that it can be changed right now in the light of new data.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/brit-humes-interview-with-ex-nyt-reporter-alex-berenson-read-the-transcript

if you were a business person looking to open a business of some sort I really hope they look at ND, SD, and Nebraska as potential sites to open/build bc our govenors didn't shut down entirely.

32 minutes ago, keikla said:

Just a friendly reminder to not ingest or inject the following: disinfectants such as bleach, lysol, rubbing alcohol.  Also UV lights.

At some point we need to remove all the warning labels and allow the social Darwinism to work ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ask yourself this: if we didn't have social media or a fully developed internet would we even be doing any of this right now?  

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, keikla said:

Also UV lights.

Are you telling me those UV bullets in Underworld wouldn't kill this thing??? 

latest?cb=20170622005724

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

Ask yourself this: if we didn't have social media or a fully developed internet would we even be doing any of this right now?  

no...i keep asking people if the media would've done this exact same thing (woldometer, scare tactics, bad formulas) for the 2018 common flu (or 2017 not sure which was "worse") could they have scared people into locking themselves up for two months?  

54 minutes ago, keikla said:

Just a friendly reminder to not ingest or inject the following: disinfectants such as bleach, lysol, rubbing alcohol.  Also UV lights.

I’ve been sticking to a steady diet of fish tank cleaner, so I don’t feel the need to try these new unproven remedies. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Berenson is one of the few "national media" who aren't completely accepting everything that is being implemented.  The rest of the blue checkmark sheep just parrot each other every day.  Including sports writers who apparently are 99.9999% left-leaning.  

Which is how we have arrived where we are today - peer-pressure and paranoia frenzy via the power of the pen.  Try to present a contrarian view and you are attacked by the blue checkmark loser brigade.  

This is the type of comment that can get a guy a beer bought for him. Truth.

• Like 1

The free school lunch line at Centennial Elementary School is already stretched out about block north of 40th Ave. I'd guess 40-45 vehicles in line.

1 hour ago, keikla said:

Hard to imagine but some people need to be convinced that this is a bad thing.

Mike Ricci is - Communications Director, @GovLarryHogan. Formerly of @SpeakerRyan & @SpeakerBoehner

The remarks trump made were stupid but any normal person would know not to do that

uv lights are in use on ceilings in buildings with updraft fans and do kill virus from  what I understand, not aimed at people

is it the UV light that is used for SAD?  Seasonal affective disorder

It amazes me how obtuse people are.  An analogy...hmmmm, let’s take it literally.  

If UV light kills it on surfaces, maybe it can be directed into the body like radiation for cancer treatment...and if disinfectant kills it on surfaces, is there a tolerable human version akin to some chemotherapy....turn the docs loose...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yzerman19 said:

It amazes me how obtuse people are.  An analogy...hmmmm, let’s take it literally.  

If UV light kills it on surfaces, maybe it can be directed into the body like radiation for cancer treatment...and if disinfectant kills it on surfaces, is there a tolerable human version akin to some chemotherapy....turn the docs loose...

On one hand, it is amazing that people would be dumb enough to actually inject disinfectants of any sort into themselves and need to be told not to do it. On the other hand, it is equally amazing the President would literally ponder a comment like that outloud during a press briefing and suggest it is something the medical community might want to look into: "I see that the disinfectant knocks it out in a minute, is there a way we can do something like that, an injection inside, almost a cleaning, because you see it gets inside the lungs, and it does a tremendous number of… are you going to test that … you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting."

• Upvote 1

Remember folks:

It wasn't that long ago that people were putting tide pods in their mouths and putting it on YouTube.

So this isn't that shocking. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

On one hand, it is amazing that people would be dumb enough to actually inject disinfectants of any sort into themselves and need to be told not to do it. On the other hand, it is equally amazing the President would literally ponder a comment like that outloud during a press briefing and suggest it is something the medical community might want to look into: "I see that the disinfectant knocks it out in a minute, is there a way we can do something like that, an injection inside, almost a cleaning, because you see it gets inside the lungs, and it does a tremendous number of… are you going to test that … you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting."

Does this even crack the the top ten most ridiculous statements made by our president over the past three months?

A distant friend of mine/second cousin told him a  bleach manufacturer now has chewable disinfectants.

Hoping this idea does not make it to Washington.

They come in 3 different dozes.  Adult, Child and Baby

9 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Or they got 1 prank call. But hey it advances the narrative.

Trump could control the narrative a little more if he actually took the time to prep for these briefings and didn't just utter every idiot thought that entered his head.   It's not the media's fault that he repeatedly says insanely moronic statements at these.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Cult members are prone to doing what their leader suggests.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Does this even crack the the top ten most ridiculous statements made by our president over the past three months?

how you give us your top 100...but all of them have to be in context...give two minutes of text before the ridiculous statement and two minutes after please.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Trump could control the narrative a little more if he actually took the time to prep for these briefings and didn't just utter every idiot thought that entered his head.   It's not the media's fault that he repeatedly says insanely moronic statements at these.

what's more dangerous...saying things like maybe hydroclorquine and z pac "maybe should be looked into" or giving iran 6 billion dollars......in cash? whose the moron here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Hard to imagine but some people need to be convinced that this is a bad thing.

Mike Ricci is - Communications Director, @GovLarryHogan. Formerly of @SpeakerRyan & @SpeakerBoehner

"any other route"?   What, are gerbils going to administer it?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, petey23 said:

What narrative are we talking about?  Ricci and Hogan are GOP so not carrying the Dems water.

6 minutes ago, tnt said:

"any other route"?   What, are gerbils going to administer it?

ask richard gere