Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
stoneySIOUX

DU @ UND -- 2/14 & 15

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, bcblues said:

You can't.  It is impossible.  Better buy tickets to the game.

I wish they would just cease and desist with CBSSN.

What's the problem with CBSSN?  They're great productions with top-notch on-air talent.  And the video quality is excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think one of these teams will take at least 5 points this series.  Thome will get the start tonight.  If he plays well and get the win he'll start tomorrow and UND gets at least 5 points for the weekend.  If UND loses tonight then I can see Berry going to Scheel tomorrow and all bets are off.....DU get at least 5 points.

 

With all that said this IS the series to be at this season. The Ralph will be rocking......3-3 (Pairwise tie) and UND gets the extra point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SKATE hard, SHOOT accurately and SCORE loads against these bozos. Get those three points tonight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, Avs_SiouxFan said:

How can I stream CBS sports?

Free 14 day trial of YouTube TV then cancel when the game is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

What's the problem with CBSSN?  They're great productions with top-notch on-air talent.  And the video quality is excellent.

It has nothing to do with the production or talent (I like Starman's commentary). It has everything to do with actually being able to stream it, which I have never been able to actually accomplish. (and no, I am not a luddite)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bcblues said:

It has nothing to do with the production or talent (I like Starman's commentary). It has everything to do with actually being able to stream it, which I have never been able to actually accomplish. (and no, I am not a luddite)

SiouxFanatic has been providing a ss.com exclusive link the last few games, believe he intends to do so again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

SiouxFanatic has been providing a ss.com exclusive link the last few games, believe he intends to do so again.

I know.  I owe him a few brewskies next time we meet up!

Much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...