Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nodak78

2021 FB Recruiting

Recommended Posts

On 3/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, UND Fan said:

Lots of prospects on campus yesterday.  Three other offers:

OT Andrew Leingang, 6'5", 260, Bismarck (Century), ND  Has offers from Dartmouth, NDSU & USD

DT Jaxon Duttenhefer, 6'4", 255, Mandan (Mandan), ND  Has offers from NDSU, USD, CMU & Dartmouth

OT Calvin Muraski, 6'8", 250, Green Bay (Bay Port), WI  Has offers from WMU & Dartmouth 

Nice to see a few prospects in from SD.  It would be great to start landing some of them!

Wiki updated...

Duttenhefer commits to the team from the south.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coaches are staying busy...

DE Drew Hughes, 6'3", 270, LaGrange Park (Nazareth Academy), IL  Has offer from Miami (OH)

RB Sam Scott, 6', 215, Omaha (North), NE  Has offers from UNI & USD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

The coaches are staying busy...

DE Drew Hughes, 6'3", 270, LaGrange Park (Nazareth Academy), IL  Has offer from Miami (OH)

RB Sam Scott, 6', 215, Omaha (North), NE  Has offers from UNI & USD

Sam Scott RB or LB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Sam Scott RB or LB?

Interestingly, there are two Sam Scotts in Omaha listed by various recruiting services - one a RB and the other a LB.  You are correct, the Sam Scott we offered is a LB.  Thanks for pointing this out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Interestingly, there are two Sam Scotts in Omaha listed by various recruiting services - one a RB and the other a LB.  You are correct, the Sam Scott we offered is a LB.  Thanks for pointing this out. 

Wow, didn’t know that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Five more....

RB Armani Moreno, 6'1, 215, Naperville (Neuqua Valley), IL

S Jack Howell, 6', 190, Chandler (Hamilton), AZ  Has offers from CSU, Ball St, NAU & SDSU

TE Jacob Petersen, 6'4", 210, Richmond (Richmond-Burton), IL

CB Aaron Smith, 5'11", 170, 4.4, Waukee (Waukee), IA  Has offers from Navy, UNI, Army & Air Force

RB Gaven Ziebarth, 6', 205, Cambridge (Cambridge-Isanti), MN 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Leingang? Ebomana? Someone we're unaware had an offer? 

Sam Hagen, Park River.  A teammate of Zalvaney.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Sam Hagen, Park River.  A teammate of Zalvaney.

Thanks! 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More offers:

WR Matteo Bonnin, 6'2“, 190, 4.5, Hudson (Hudson), WI

DE Ethan George, 6'3“, 270, 4.9, Peculiar (Raymore), MO Has offers from Murray St, Ball St, NDSU, IN St & MO St

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UND Fan said:

More offers:

WR Matteo Bonnin, 6'2“, 190, 4.5, Hudson (Hudson), WI

DE Ethan George, 6'3“, 270, 4.9, Peculiar (Raymore), MO Has offers from Murray St, Ball St, NDSU, IN St & MO St

Bonnin can scoot. Absolutely pulls away from people in the open field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Bonnin can scoot. Absolutely pulls away from people in the open field.

Would be great to finally get a tall WR with top end speed again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heard from the school down south that Park River kid had no other football offers....could that be true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Joe said:

heard from the school down south that Park River kid had no other football offers....could that be true?

You came here just to say that?  Go home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6'6" 275# local and a multi-sport athlete. I don't care what the folks down south say. I'll trust UNDFB360 when they say he was easily noticed at camp as a sophomore. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jimmy Joe said:

just trying to get info so i can tell them they are wrong....

Go home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy Joe said:

heard from the school down south that Park River kid had no other football offers....could that be true?

Who gives a rat’s behind?  Kid has great feet, great frame, great athlete. No one offered Shobert out of HS either. Great career at Wisconsin now playing in NFL. Joe Haeg didn’t get offers either. Had great career at NDSU now playing in NFL. What the hell is your point?  

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iramurphy said:

Who gives a rat’s behind?  Kid has great feet, great frame, great athlete. No one offered Shobert out of HS either. Great career at Wisconsin now playing in NFL. Joe Haeg didn’t get offers either. Had great career at NDSU now playing in NFL. What the hell is your point?  

He's just trolling. Lot of people with extra time on their hands right now. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...