SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

On 10/24/2020 at 8:21 AM, UND1983 said:

Go away. Follow the Central Washington board now and bitch about their program. 

What does that have to do with C.J. l am just making an observation. Evan ,  Luke, Brock, Jaxon, Jordan on on posters. He has All-American behind his name and not a one. Just saying sorry if l offended you guys..

On 10/24/2020 at 8:21 AM, UND1983 said:

Go away. Follow the Central Washington board now and bitch about their program. 

Sorry if l pushed a button didn't mean too. But what does going to CWU have to do with C.J not being on a School poster for his accomplishments. Just saying. I will not disrespect you like you did me. I hope CJ is aware that there are a few who recognize him and knows he is the real deal. 

2 hours ago, RobThomas said:

Sorry if l pushed a button didn't mean too. But what does going to CWU have to do with C.J not being on a School poster for his accomplishments. Just saying. I will not disrespect you like you did me. I hope CJ is aware that there are a few who recognize him and knows he is the real deal. 

Who gives a rat’s behind who is on pre-season posters?  It’s a team game. Teammates are on the posters. Best for players to make their mark on the FB field not a poster. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Gotta think we’ll be successful this year due to hair alone. Strongest hair roster we’ve had in years.

I totally agree.  We have shaved lines, a wide variety of mops and fros, the dirty rock band(Kauppinen), Mohawk, sweet mustache accessory, mullets, LOVE IT!!

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020-21 Football Season