SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

every team should have a black option...in a normal year it cold be advertised as a blackout weekend...volleyball, football, and hockey...i think the reason why the grays didn't work is that no other sport/team has/had those over the years?

it just looked odd

off topic but still think its kinda neat that a city like pittsburgh has their pro teams all with the same colors.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Um ... if you donate the jerseys and they are given away, how did the University profit?

Is the claim that the "licensed jersey" is profit to the University? 

Interesting connection.

NDSU always seems to have the 'key numbers' available for sale.

1 minute ago, gundy1124 said:

Interesting connection.

NDSU always seems to have the 'key numbers' available for sale.

UND's Compliance department seems to think they work for the NCAA and not UND.  They seemingly work against the programs at times, actually.  

43 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

every team should have a black option...in a normal year it cold be advertised as a blackout weekend...volleyball, football, and hockey...i think the reason why the grays didn't work is that no other sport/team has/had those over the years?

MBB and WBB both have had greys recently. 

On 10/12/2020 at 7:14 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Student athlete.......first word is key. Could be the reason Otis is #3. 

I thought about the Hot Sauce you put on Student Athlete ? Then l looked at what was left at the rb if Otis is a no show 2021. Dalton and Luke. Suspect to say the least. If the Mitchell kid gets a fair chance he will be the back if talent is allowed to play. If talent or skill set is allowed to play. 

13 minutes ago, RobThomas said:

I thought about the Hot Sauce you put on Student Athlete ? Then l looked at what was left at the rb if Otis is a no show 2021. Dalton and Luke. Suspect to say the least. If the Mitchell kid gets a fair chance he will be the back if talent is allowed to play. If talent or skill set is allowed to play. 

If they can't catch or get dinged up constantly then they won't play.  That much is proven.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:52 PM, UND1983 said:

If they can't catch or get dinged up constantly then they won't play.  That much is proven.

What does not being able to catch have to do with if Otis isn't able to play in 2021. You guys pointed out his flaw in the class room l didn't. I just took a look at the rb position. And the pickings or slim. Without Otis it's going to be challenging. Hopefully the Student comes on strong soon so the Athlete can play. Rb room again Suspect. Dalton and Luke. 

4 minutes ago, RobThomas said:

What does not being able to catch have to do with if Otis isn't able to play in 2021. You guys pointed out his flaw in the class room l didn't. I just took a look at the rb position. And the pickings or slim. Without Otis it's going to be challenging. Hopefully the Student comes on strong soon so the Athlete can play. Rb room again Suspect. Dalton and Luke. 

This fall practice season is key for all positions groups.  He transfer pool will be huge this year as guys are moving around. I’ve heard of one potential WR transfer already I imagine other positron groups will have options as well.  

2 minutes ago, homer said:

This fall practice season is key for all positions groups.  He transfer pool will be huge this year as guys are moving around. I’ve heard of one potential WR transfer already I imagine other positron groups will have options as well.  

One wr coming in or going out?

6 hours ago, homer said:

All that is fine. But what does being dinged up and can't catch have to do with Otis. Otis hasn't played a snap since 2018 he is not dinged up l saw him catch the ball. So what does being dinged up have to do with Otis the Student Athlete. Again they pointed out the kids flaw l didn't. I just commented on how we looked if he isn't there 2021.

32 minutes ago, RobThomas said:

All that is fine. But what does being dinged up and can't catch have to do with Otis. Otis hasn't played a snap since 2018 he is not dinged up l saw him catch the ball. So what does being dinged up have to do with Otis the Student Athlete. Again they pointed out the kids flaw l didn't. I just commented on how we looked if he isn't there 2021.

It has nothing to do with Otis.