SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I just realized that NDSU doesn't use the official logo on their FB helmets. The still use snot-nose, er, snorty. I'm guessing because it's easily mirrored. 

FYI - NDSU only used the old "snorty" logo for the November 16th,  2019 game against South Dakota as a nod to the 125th anniversary of NDSU football. Both the yellow and the matte green helmets have used a more modern version for years. The Bison switched back to the modern logo for the 2019 playoffs. 

51 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Just thinking how much fun it would have been if we played a game or two this fall. There would have been something to post about other than that other thread.

No doubt.  Hell I wish we would have scheduled Mayville State.....at least the team would be getting some additional practice and we'd have something to talk about.  You have to admit, NDSU did it right....scheduled one game....so they could have a fall practice and then basically a Live scrimmage game.  Our young QB's could have used the practice.  

Is there a rule from preventing them from practicing?   It seems totally unfair that some teams get to practice both in the fall...and the spring, should there be a season in the spring.  Are there any rules around practicing?  The way it sounds....almost anything goes.  What the hell.....we should just practice in the fall even without a game, what are they going to do? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

No doubt.  Hell I wish we would have scheduled Mayville State.....at least the team would be getting some additional practice and we'd have something to talk about.  You have to admit, NDSU did it right....scheduled one game....so they could have a fall practice and then basically a Live scrimmage game.  Our young QB's could have used the practice.  

Is there a rule from preventing them from practicing?   It seems totally unfair that some teams get to practice both in the fall...and the spring, should there be a season in the spring.  Are there any rules around practicing?  The way it sounds....almost anything goes.  What the hell.....we should just practice in the fall even without a game, what are they going to do? 

At least judging from the UND football social media, they've been practicing this fall. 

• Upvote 1