SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

22 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

I'd say that percentage is going down daily.

If football doesn’t happen, college athletics will never recover. Overall many colleges will never recover when combining no football(sports)and making classes “virtual”.  The gods of higher ed are playing with fire.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Where did McKinney end up at?

It's been quiet about him. I have been trying to find out. I did however discover  the kid had a 3.6 gpa. And also he finished the past semester with a 4.0 the kid is involved with alot community work as well. I found he has set a few UND records in track 60 meters 6.9 the 10th fastest at the Summit Indoor track meet history. McKinney made UND track history with that time of 6.9 it's the 10th fastest in the schools history as well. McKinney also has the 4th longest long jump 23.1 in UND track and field history.  He won the long jump at Myrtle Beach the last track meet. I wish this kid much success were ever he ends up.

3 hours ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

Its interesting the the MVFC scheduled the 3 o'clock announcement and then did not announce anything of substance...

I think the MLB deal right now maybe put a halt to any plans.  I agree with you though. 

On 7/24/2020 at 6:49 PM, farce poobah said:

We may have found the answer to the question:  "How do you stop NDSU from winning another FCS championship?"

I already made the joke to my in laws that the virus was clearly cooked up by someone in Oregon who didn't want to play them. Not that I want to encourage the Bison fans, but still.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, gfhockey said:

If we want to help the budget and treat the playas to a memorable deal hawaii is seeking opponents for this date in hawaii

It looks like they would have played UCLA that weekend, and don't have a replacement yet. I would like to think they are checking into this.

Maybe I missed this somewhere else but what is the story with fall camp? Is everything still moving forward as planned for the moment? I believe everyone is on campus except for the two foreign kids, right?

Also any word on the O-line this year? Are they beefing back up? Clearly the skinny lineman concept wasn't a great idea last year.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020-21 Football Season