Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
stoneySIOUX

Miami @ UND -- NCHC play begins!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Unless they took a really massive step forward from last year, I don't believe they are that much better. 

Was going to say the same thing.  I remember the DU announcers lamenting the fact that they couldn't muster any kind of attack against us last year, but when they did, they finished .  Hopefully we have more people that can finish this year too.  Of course it all depends on who has guys take the next step.  DU I'm sure will have a few like Stapely  and Guttman, and hopefully guys like Adams and Mismash continue their progression as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tnt said:

Was going to say the same thing.  I remember the DU announcers lamenting the fact that they couldn't muster any kind of attack against us last year, but when they did, they finished .  Hopefully we have more people that can finish this year too.  Of course it all depends on who has guys take the next step.  DU I'm sure will have a few like Stapely  and Guttman, and hopefully guys like Adams and Mismash continue their progression as well.  

Spot on. I understand they beat us a bunch last year, but those games we're one bounce games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Spot on. I understand they beat us a bunch last year, but those games we're one bounce games. 

That’s my perspective also. Plus they only finished ahead of us in the NCHC by 2 points,  last year, and I’m not sure this year’s DU team is significantly upgraded where they are too far ahead of the pack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, siouxforce19 said:

That’s my perspective also. Plus they only finished ahead of us in the NCHC by 2 points,  last year, and I’m not sure this year’s DU team is significantly upgraded where they are too far ahead of the pack. 

Yup yup. Looking forward to playing them after we take care of Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 3:50 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

College Hockey News and USCHO both have apps.

Sure like my apps

thanks for sharing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm  feeling like we have many wanting to take the next step & maybe skip a step or two & be Exceptional - The Talent / Abilities are there - I can't wait ! 

But the PP has to get Alot better - the shots are there, just need some to go in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a promising freshman campaign, I need to see Weatherby start putting his stamp on some games.  It starts tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 12:45 PM, Dave Berger said:

North Dakota will score at least three power play goals this weekend. Miami's kill has been awful, and the RedHawks don't have the puck very much. That's a recipe for success for a UND power play unit that just needs to gain some confidence.

Dave

We're almost there!

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...