Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NoiseInsideMyHead

ND High School Hockey 2019-20

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Does anyone know if any of the EDC tourney games will be livestreamed?

Watch all four East Region Boys Tournament Games by going to www.knoxradio.com.  Click on the Sports Tab at the top of the Home Page.  Then you will see two links:
KNOX TV 1
KNOX TV 2
One station will carry both games held in Fargo, ND at the Farmer's Union Ins. Arena
One station will carry both games held in Grand Forks, ND at the Purpur Arena.
Fargo games are at 5:15 and 7:30 pm.  Grand Forks Games are at 4:30 and 7:00 pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Watch all four East Region Boys Tournament Games by going to www.knoxradio.com.  Click on the Sports Tab at the top of the Home Page.  Then you will see two links:
KNOX TV 1
KNOX TV 2
One station will carry both games held in Fargo, ND at the Farmer's Union Ins. Arena
One station will carry both games held in Grand Forks, ND at the Purpur Arena.
Fargo games are at 5:15 and 7:30 pm.  Grand Forks Games are at 4:30 and 7:00 pm

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red River hadn't beaten Central in four years.  Then again, not a lot of teams have beaten Central the last four years.

West:

I'll take Minot over Mandan.  Jamestown over Dickinson.  And Century over BHS today.

East:

Central over North.  Davies over WF.  And South-Shanley over RR.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minot needs an extra attacker goal and OT, but survives Mandan.

3-2 Minot in OT.  They will be the third seed from the west. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Central and North going to overtime! 

Wut? Wow....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks at the moment like....

RR vs. Jamestown

GFC vs. Bismarck 

Century vs. Davies

South-Shanley vs. Minot

I'm a west hockey supporter, but this year is an EDC sweep.  Gonna take a Western goalie standing on his head and then some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike LaMoine with what seems like a decent coaching job this year for Rid River. They just won EDC. I know they had some parents and coaching controversy last year.

Didn't a young Montgomery and some other Red River player decide to play elsewhere this year? Seems like RR isn't too bad. Kudos, to Mike! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Looks at the moment like....

RR vs. Jamestown

GFC vs. Bismarck 

Century vs. Davies

South-Shanley vs. Minot

I'm a west hockey supporter, but this year is an EDC sweep.  Gonna take a Western goalie standing on his head and then some. 

Blow out, major blow out, semi blow out and blow out. Tough year for the west 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Blow out, major blow out, semi blow out and blow out. Tough year for the west 

Century playing well right now. If a team from the west wins one I’d pick them. They will have to play near perfect to do it though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Century playing well right now. If a team from the west wins one I’d pick them. They will have to play near perfect to do it though 

Davies can be really good especially if their goalie can stop a beach ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Adverts or averts?

You must have MM on speed dial?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Davies can be really good especially if their goalie can stop a beach ball.

What’s nice is it could be any East team that wins it all. Before the season I and many others said Central will run away with it. Not so now 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...