SiouxSports.com Forum
F'n Hawks

ISU GDT

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I agree, sure we do need some better players. Look at Hauck at Montana. In his second year his team throttled this Idaho State team and he has Montana back as a top 10 team. Anybody think Bubba would have Montana back in top ten in his second year. 

Where would UND be at the moment if Hauck was at the helm?  Football is the ultimate team sport.  Coaching is supreme.

• Upvote 1

You never even hear Canady’s name mentioned it seems like. Use to hear Reyes name called all game long. 

10 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

How does Brock not run that route to the sticks? It’s fourth fucking down 

I think if he falls forward (his backside) he might get it.  instead he tried to sidestep the defender and came up short.

1 minute ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Where would UND be at the moment if Hauck was at the helm?

In Pocatello, duh!

Time to bring back baseball and shitcan football 

I don't get how everything can fall apart after a failed 4th down conversion and then a personal foul on 3rd down that led to a TD. Coaching just fell off the wheel

Coaching matters. Talent matters. Funding matters. Expectations matters. Fan support matters. Facilities matters. Everything matters if you are trying to put a consistently good product on the field, court, or ice.

• Like 2

people say bb can't throw...why not give himthe last 10 minutes of this game and see what he's got?

Chavez’s inability to fire Bubba mid season is as pathetic as Bubba’s inability to bench Kett mid game.

• Upvote 3

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

people say bb can't throw...why not give himthe last 10 minutes of this game and see what he's got?

What?!?!? And deviate from the game plan?!?!?

Pick 6

lets leave kett for more bull !@#$ play 

18 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Football's about coaching.  Not too many 5 stars at the FCS level.

MVFC top tier teams depend on a 2 deep roster for depth so the players (esp D/O lines) don't have to play every down and so the team is not built around just one exceptional player.   I don't see that type of roster here yet.        

• Upvote 1

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Besides potential injury, but i would add more video of him doing throws so that not all video is the one run play