SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mama Sue

EWU Game Day!

Might just come down to who wants it more. 37 and rainy is going to be pretty crappy conditions, need to stay focused despite being so cold and wet! Get off to a fast start to take the will out of them early!

11AD54C7-0650-482C-A44F-B116C0E7083E.jpeg

Smack them in the mouth first play and don't let up.  Create a couple early turnovers and take the fight out of them.

• Upvote 1

Trying to decide whether to wear kelly green and a Hawks hat while watching at home by myself, or if I'm too old for that sort of thing...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TBR said:

Trying to decide whether to wear kelly green and a Hawks hat while watching at home by myself, or if I'm too old for that sort of thing...

Don't forget the face paint.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TBR said:

Never too old.....

• Upvote 1

Pound JJ at them a lot. Get them sore worn out

theybhave an injured line backer crew

play physical 

1 hour ago, TBR said:

Never!

That red field is hard to look at. It's even worse than Boise State's blue field. 

If the conditions end up being complete crap today, does Boltmann play more?  If we aren't able to pass much anyway, maybe Boltmann gets more reps today....obviously he'd still have to throw some.  I wonder if they've been giving him more reps at QB the past two weeks given the QB situation. 

Ran the 1/2 marathon in GF this morn. Had a post race beer. Now a nap, and up for kickoff, and more beer! Go Hawks! I feel good about Hawks chances today.

36 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Are you at the game 78?

really appreciate the pics 

No stole from a twitter photo

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

If the conditions end up being complete crap today, does Boltmann play more?  If we aren't able to pass much anyway, maybe Boltmann gets more reps today....obviously he'd still have to throw some.  I wonder if they've been giving him more reps at QB the past two weeks given the QB situation. 

Yes, I heard  there was a lot  more of Boltmann at QB this week 

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

Sunny and 70 here so I prepped this for a bbq this afternoon. Went on the smoker at 1 am. I need a beer! Go Hawks!

20190927_203905.jpg

Thanks for inviting us... Cold here.... turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole at half time!

GO SIOUX

and I will wear my green t-shirt

2 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

Sunny and 70 here so I prepped this for a bbq this afternoon. Went on the smoker at 1 am. I need a beer! Go Hawks!

20190927_203905.jpg

Nice!!