Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
UNDBIZ

Onto Sam Houston

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

 

Am I the only one who can't see embedded tweets? This started over the weekend. On the homepage the social media section is not showing up anymore. It could be a setting on my end but wanted to throw this out there first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Here is the link to Sam Houston forum...they still think we are running the same offense as before, run up the middle on 1st and 2nd down and pass on 3rd...any chance their coaches are as clueless as their fans ? 

http://www.katfans.com/katsforum/forumdisplay.php?28-Bearkat-Football-and-the-Southland

No, they know what’s going on. They’ll be ready or at least knowledgeable of some of our new schemes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Here is the link to Sam Houston forum...they still think we are running the same offense as before, run up the middle on 1st and 2nd down and pass on 3rd...any chance their coaches are as clueless as their fans ? 

http://www.katfans.com/katsforum/forumdisplay.php?28-Bearkat-Football-and-the-Southland

They sure are confident. I don;t blame them after our performance on Saturday but I have faith we rebound and play a much sharper game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

I like your plan! I am flying into Devils Lake Friday night, Grand Forks Saturday, then Devils Lake Sunday and home by 8 PM. Lets go! What part of the lake do you plan on fishing?

Where ever his brother takes him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ND1 said:

Here is the link to Sam Houston forum...they still think we are running the same offense as before, run up the middle on 1st and 2nd down and pass on 3rd...any chance their coaches are as clueless as their fans ? 

http://www.katfans.com/katsforum/forumdisplay.php?28-Bearkat-Football-and-the-Southland

Per usual, a Bozoville fan fill the Kat fans with nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Per usual, a Bozoville fan fill the Kat fans with nonsense.

Just goes to show how pathetic that fan base really is.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

Per usual, a Bozoville fan fill the Kat fans with nonsense.

Ah yes. lakesbison stealing credit cards,  threatening elected officials,  crying in court, and lying about his Bison baseball career since fan forums were invented....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I can see Sam Houston covering, but not winning.

That's a  really big number IMO coming off a 31 points loss. General rule of thumb is the home team automatically gives/lays 3 for playing at home. On a neutral field that's UND -8 and at SHSU it would be roughly UND -5. I'd take the points in all 3 scenarios.

I say UND wins Saturday by 3 or 4

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 7:50 AM, ChrisUND1 said:

 

Yep, the NDSU game was one game on this schedule.  UND lost an early season game on the road.  Done thinking about it.  Excited about Saturday!  BEAT SAM!

GO FIGHTING HAWKS!

Agreed!  I hope the team moves forward with ferocity and gives the 'kats an ass whoopin'.  I hope they're determined to get another crack at those SOB's in Fargo.  Let's go!

 

The fans treated me very well last year in Huntsville, so please be gracious hosts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sioux04 said:

I hope they're determined to get another crack at those SOB's in Fargo.

Exactly.  A playoff meeting is always in the realm of possibilities.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Line down to UND -7.5. That's a big swing from opening up at UND -11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Line down to UND -7.5. That's a big swing from opening up at UND -11.

Makes sense to be honest.  -11 is a huge spread for what is essentially a toss up.  I think Massey has by -11, which makes sense for the line to start there.  By the way, UND is ranked 15th in massey, and hardly have any votes received in any of the polls.  Then again, I shouldn't say anything because a lot of us, myself included, hate on NDSU for always quoting the sagarin ratings, and its also early in the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Makes sense to be honest.  -11 is a huge spread for what is essentially a toss up.  I think Massey has by -11, which makes sense for the line to start there.  By the way, UND is ranked 15th in massey, and hardly have any votes received in any of the polls.  Then again, I shouldn't say anything because a lot of us, myself included, hate on NDSU for always quoting the sagarin ratings, and its also early in the season.

If our offense clicks we should win by 2 scores.  That is there key.  I believe we will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MDtoGF said:

Some thoughts on UND-SHSU, read and let me know yours! https://seamoresports.com/2019/09/11/surveying-und-sam-houston-three-thoughts/

Agree with your assessment. 

UND is at home. Needs to keep hope alive for 2019; UND absolutely needs to defend their home turf at the Alerus Center and get the win. 

Losing two in a row against NDSU - visible to everyone - and SHSU at home would be tough on the fan base and even the players' psyche. 

GO OUT THERE AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, UND. GO HAWKS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...