SiouxSports.com Forum

UND- NDSU GDT 9/7/2019

SiouxFan100

2 hours ago, Old School Guy said:

The Bison want to maintain regional dominance. Big fish in small pond. I'm not sure they want to join a Power 5 conference.

success in the fcs has no correlation to a moveup to FBS...either you move up and be an indy like Liberty (SiouxVolley correctly predicted btw) or you get a conference invite...NDAC aint doing the first or getting the second anytime soon regardless of how many D1-AA titles they win.

the summit/bsc/mvfc move up is theeeeee only way to FBS for all scholls in this region.

7 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

success in the fcs has no correlation to a moveup to FBS...either you move up and be an indy like Liberty (SiouxVolley correctly predicted btw) or you get a conference invite...NDAC aint doing the first or getting the second anytime soon regardless of how many D1-AA titles they win.

the summit/bsc/mvfc move up is theeeeee only way to FBS for all scholls in this region.

But according to some people on Bisonville and even here, they are already an FBS program who happens to play down a level. And their QBs are better than nearly all FBS QBs. :silly:

I have said this before and I will say it again: Playing one FBS money game early in the season is not the equivalent of playing a full FBS schedule week after week. They could win the Sun Belt on a regular basis, but that only gets you a mid-level Bowl game at best. And if they started playing SEC, ACC and Big 10 teams on a regular basis, they would quickly find out how different that world is from the one they are in right now.

• Upvote 1