SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Non-UND FCS Thread

northernraider

On 4/23/2020 at 8:29 PM, Nodak78 said:

Sorry you are correct.  Although Dom is crying.

Dom needs a hug.....only 3 FCS players taken to this point, plus Easton Stick wasn't the future at QB in San Diego.  

On twitter he's asking if the talent level is down in the FCS?  Wait for all these grads to not have to score decently on the ACT or SAT because of Covid-19.  Now they'll qualify for FBS ball with a low GPA. 

• 1 month later...

I see Montana just got a QB transfer from University of South Florida.  No clue if the guy is any good or not, but sure wouldn't be bad if we were able to get some type of transfer.  Our QB's have a total of roughly......3 quarters of collegiate game experience?  I think they can be potentially be good, but we would probably be on the short list of teams with the least experience (or unproven and young) QB's in the FCS.  

On 5/26/2020 at 10:38 PM, Sioux94 said:

I see Montana just got a QB transfer from University of South Florida.  No clue if the guy is any good or not, but sure wouldn't be bad if we were able to get some type of transfer.  Our QB's have a total of roughly......3 quarters of collegiate game experience?  I think they can be potentially be good, but we would probably be on the short list of teams with the least experience (or unproven and young) QB's in the FCS.  

Think I read Montana is like the 4th team this guy has played for. Good luck with that.