Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
northernraider

2019 Non-UND FCS Thread

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Well the LA Chargers picked Herbert from Oregon with the #6 pick.  Last year they picked Easton Stick in second round as their QB.  

Stick was 5th round.....Don't need to give them any extra credit. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SkoHawks said:

Stick was 5th round.....Don't need to give them any extra credit. ;)

Sorry you are correct.  Although Dom is crying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2020 at 8:29 PM, Nodak78 said:

Sorry you are correct.  Although Dom is crying.

Dom needs a hug.....only 3 FCS players taken to this point, plus Easton Stick wasn't the future at QB in San Diego.  

On twitter he's asking if the talent level is down in the FCS?  Wait for all these grads to not have to score decently on the ACT or SAT because of Covid-19.  Now they'll qualify for FBS ball with a low GPA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuszka from NDSU was supposed to go in the 3-4th round per the Bison Media.  FCS guys are getting killed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lack of Pro days sure didnt help. I thought Tuska would be a 6 of 7 rounder if he was drafted at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2020 at 8:09 PM, Nodak78 said:

Well the LA Chargers picked Herbert from Oregon with the #6 pick.  Last year they picked Easton Stick in second round as their QB.  

Easton was taken in the 5th round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Tuszka from NDSU was supposed to go in the 3-4th round per the Bison Media.  FCS guys are getting killed

has he gone yet?  any bizons or mvfc ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

has he gone yet?  any bizons or mvfc ?

Chinn from SIU got picked.  He almost came to UND.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Montana just got a QB transfer from University of South Florida.  No clue if the guy is any good or not, but sure wouldn't be bad if we were able to get some type of transfer.  Our QB's have a total of roughly......3 quarters of collegiate game experience?  I think they can be potentially be good, but we would probably be on the short list of teams with the least experience (or unproven and young) QB's in the FCS.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2020 at 10:38 PM, Sioux94 said:

I see Montana just got a QB transfer from University of South Florida.  No clue if the guy is any good or not, but sure wouldn't be bad if we were able to get some type of transfer.  Our QB's have a total of roughly......3 quarters of collegiate game experience?  I think they can be potentially be good, but we would probably be on the short list of teams with the least experience (or unproven and young) QB's in the FCS.  

Think I read Montana is like the 4th team this guy has played for. Good luck with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...