SiouxSports.com Forum

Let’s go Vikes!

1st preseason game of 2019-20 against the Saints 

note that Dan Arnold, tight end for the Saints and Fargo Shanley grad, just scored a td for the Saints.

Is Kyle Sloter the UNC QB that UND destroyed the last two times we played against him?

ESPN is saying Luck is retiring, did not see that coming.

Vikes looked good. Beat a team they should beat

let’s hope for many more wins and a fun year! At least two playoff wins

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Vikes looked good. Beat a team they should beat

let’s hope for many more wins and a fun year! At least two playoff wins

Only two playoff wins would either mean the agony of yet another NFC Championship game loss(four in my lifetime???) or a new level of agony that I don't think my heart can handle if they were to lose in the Super Bowl. :D

I was still a bit young to fully understand how awesome '98 was up until the Atlanta game, obviously. 41-0, nuff said. Favre's run in '09 was a great one but also one of the most depressed moments of my sports fandom when they lost in New Orleans. 2017 in Philly is pretty much "41-0 Jr". That's enough heartbreak for this Vikings fan, I can't even imagine how the old-timers have witnessed multiple Super Bowl losses.:D:unsure:

14 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I am an old timer and know the pain. I didn’t want to get carried away with another super bowl. :)

Fair enough:D;)

On 9/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, HockeyFan31 said:

Only two playoff wins would either mean the agony of yet another NFC Championship game loss(four in my lifetime???) or a new level of agony that I don't think my heart can handle if they were to lose in the Super Bowl. :D

I was still a bit young to fully understand how awesome '98 was up until the Atlanta game, obviously. 41-0, nuff said. Favre's run in '09 was a great one but also one of the most depressed moments of my sports fandom when they lost in New Orleans. 2017 in Philly is pretty much "41-0 Jr". That's enough heartbreak for this Vikings fan, I can't even imagine how the old-timers have witnessed multiple Super Bowl losses.:D:unsure:

Still hurts today.

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Big Ben, Brees, Darnold with mono, ... interesting redefinition of "Year of the QB". 

And Kaepernick still siting at home.  If he hasn't gotten the clue that he isn't good enough to be an NFL QB now (even as a backup), not sure he ever will.