Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Frozen4sioux

2019-2020 NHL Season

Recommended Posts

Can the Blues repeat? .... (No)

Can a Canadian team win a cup?.... (ball?)

Who breaks out?.... 

Does a winter classic actually happen without Chicago?... (Debatable)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaaan wow did the Jets get fleeeeeeced by the Rangers. 

Trouba for Pionkashit and the 20th overall.

wooooof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Aaaaan wow did the Jets get fleeeeeeced by the Rangers. 

Trouba for Pionkashit and the 20th overall.

wooooof

They weren't going to sign him anyways but I was expecting a little more than that....

Lets hope for addition by subtraction...… 

Of course this means Poolman should finally crack the top 6. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Can the Blues repeat? .... (No)

Can a Canadian team win a cup?.... (ball?)

Who breaks out?.... 

Does a winter classic actually happen without Chicago?... (Debatable)

 

Can the Wild get older....(quite possibly)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shawn-O said:

Can the Wild get older....(quite possibly)  

I read that they were interested in Pavelski who is in his mid 30s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many more times will Hartman be traded?

Lots of interesting moves going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 9:59 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

Does a winter classic actually happen without Chicago?... (Debatable)

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad this board is 'tempered' with Hak's new job....the Fargo Heralt' almost wetting itself with the news.…man/boy love is almost scary....I rest my case....he's 'wet himself' in the big one....never having won the ultimate as a player or coach...maybe he can, by riding on Toronto's coach's coat tail.....….

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re a sad and bitter old man, John W.  

If Brad Berry had been named assistant coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs, you would want a ticker-tape send-off parade down University Avenue.

Toronto last won a Stanley Cup before Hakstol was born.  “Riding the coat tails” of what, exactly?  They lost in the first round of the playoffs this year.  

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

You’re a sad and bitter old man, John W.  

If Brad Berry had been named assistant coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs, you would want a ticker-tape send-off parade down University Avenue.

Toronto last won a Stanley Cup before Hakstol was born.  “Riding the coat tails” of what, exactly?  They lost in the first round of the playoffs this year.  

 

Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

You’re a sad and bitter old man, John W.  

If Brad Berry had been named assistant coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs, you would want a ticker-tape send-off parade down University Avenue.

Toronto last won a Stanley Cup before Hakstol was born.  “Riding the coat tails” of what, exactly?

 

That would be 1967 is the last time the Leafs won a Stanley Cup. That's 52 years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goon said:

That would be 1967 is the last time the Leafs won a Stanley Cup. That's 52 years ago. 

And if they win it in 2020, Hakstol should probably get some credit for being a part of the team, right?  Unless John W. decides that his name shouldn’t go on the Stanley Cup...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sioux rube

Phil Kessel whining his way out of Pittsburgh and finding himself in hockey’s version of the Soviet gulags...couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

And if they win it in 2020, Hakstol should probably get some credit for being a part of the team, right?  Unless John W. decides that his name shouldn’t go on the Stanley Cup...

You're right. He would get credit. I beginning to think that John W. is a just a bitter person. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goon said:

You're right. He would get credit.

Maybe Toronto will put his name on there with an asterisk after it?  You know, because he was just riding Babcock’s coat tails...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My question to @John W. how can you live your life being so miserable? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those that know me...know that I am far from bring sad or bitter....what I find pathetic is that if I disagree with your script ....or take a shot at your 'baby Jesus '...you resort to name calling.....I'm sure some of you are young, or at least , immature , by your responses...Name  calling rolls off me...I consider the sources....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, John W. said:

Those that know me...know that I am far from bring sad or bitter....what I find pathetic is that if I disagree with your script ....or take a shot at your 'baby Jesus '...you resort to name calling.....I'm sure some of you are young, or at least , immature , by your responses...Name  calling rolls off me...I consider the sources....

Whatever allows you to sleep at night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 7:48 AM, John W. said:

Glad this board is 'tempered' with Hak's new job....the Fargo Heralt' almost wetting itself with the news.…man/boy love is almost scary....I rest my case....he's 'wet himself' in the big one....never having won the ultimate as a player or coach...maybe he can, by riding on Toronto's coach's coat tail.....….

 

20 hours ago, John W. said:

Those that know me...know that I am far from bring sad or bitter....what I find pathetic is that if I disagree with your script ....or take a shot at your 'baby Jesus '...you resort to name calling.....I'm sure some of you are young, or at least  immature , by your responses...Name  calling rolls off me...I consider the sources....

“immature,” he says...

This coming from a guy making pee jokes and bringing up man/boy love in his immediate previous post.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

 

“immature,” he says...

This coming from a guy making pee jokes and bringing up man/boy love in his immediate previous post.

Can’t make it up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find when people say “it’s not me it’s everybody else”, it is most likely you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 7:16 AM, MafiaMan said:

@sioux rube

Phil Kessel whining his way out of Pittsburgh and finding himself in hockey’s version of the Soviet gulags...couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

Arizona was better then playing for the Wild. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...