SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-2021 Recruiting

40 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I put probably too much stock into twitter and who follows who but looks like the staff and Drew Wyman, a 6'5" G/F from Great Falls, MT, have followed each other recently.

I watched some of his highlights.  He looks like a interesting prospect.  I seen he had offers from Niagara and incarnate word. No Montana offers .  

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McGrath has committed!

So here is a wish list now -PG (this is number 1 with a bullet) -A legit big at the 5 spot (this is 1A) -Someone who can play at the 3 spot -Shooters, shooters, shooters. 

4 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

I watched some of his highlights.  He looks like a interesting prospect.  I seen he had offers from Niagara and incarnate word. No Montana offers .  

Looks like he has a decent stroke. 

On 3/26/2021 at 9:46 AM, UND Fan said:

Sather and staff are absolutely recruiting Fox hard but he has been contacted by many Power 5 schools so the likelihood of our landing him is not good!

Fox is having a Zoom with Johnson tomorrow night!

Just now, Hambone said:

You beat me to the punch!  Averaged 16.5 ppg, 5 rebounds and 3 assists at Snow.  Like that he would have four years.  Can shoot it from 3 a little bit.  Seems like the Sims replacement but with more offense. 

On 4/1/2021 at 12:55 PM, Hambone said:

Looks like trying to get his teammate too. 

3 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

UND has offered this JUCO from West Texas

Isaac Mushila - Western Texas College (wtcathletics.com)

6'5 Forward: Averaging a double-double

It is interesting that he scored 15.7 ppg and 11.3 rbg while only playing an average of less than 29 minutes per game.  Looks like his real talent is going to the basket and rebounding.  He did shoot 50% from the 3 but only took 17 shots from that length during the season.

31 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

It is interesting that he scored 15.7 ppg and 11.3 rbg while only playing an average of less than 29 minutes per game.  Looks like his real talent is going to the basket and rebounding.  He did shoot 50% from the 3 but only took 17 shots from that length during the season.

Looks like he gets to the foul line alot. Tells me he takes it to the rim.  Shoots a good percentage too.  Let's get him !!!