SiouxSports.com Forum

Game of Thrones: UND Edition.

Frozen4sioux

26 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Tom Clifford was a Marine and he turned out pretty good.

You're conflating military service with being a career military academic admin. Clifford was a professor, dean, and vp at UND before becoming president.

Could Armacost be great? Sure. But North Dakota's past and current experience with military academics doesn't bode well, imo. 

13 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

You're conflating military service with being a career military academic admin. Clifford was a professor, dean, and vp at UND before becoming president.

Could Armacost be great? Sure. But North Dakota's past and current experience with military academics doesn't bode well, imo. 

I've been accused of a lot of things but I have never conflated in my life!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Might be good for aerospace and Drones.  

On 11/22/2019 at 11:18 AM, Oxbow6 said:

In their last positions one was allegedly under investigation and another one received a vote of no confidence. IMO the 3rd one wins by default.

Another embarrassing "process" at UND!

I agree. There's a clear #1 here IMO. Honorable military service, provost of one of the most prestigious academic schools in the nation and pro-sports. Bring in the general. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 10:50 AM, Rebel_Sioux said:

I agree. There's a clear #1 here IMO. Honorable military service, provost of one of the most prestigious academic schools in the nation and pro-sports. Bring in the general. 

Going to take a guess that this is the direction they go after the meetings on Tuesday.  

GF Herald said to go this direction as well. 

From Sydney Mook's Twitter: 

Don Morton says he has a lot of friends in the athletics department in Wyoming. Says those friends said Nichols was "great" in Wyoming.

Don Morton says? Don. Morton. No further comment. 

Wyoming's regents not renewing her contract, without a public statement why, is in my mind disqualifying.