Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
cberkas

Non-UND College Hockey 2019-20

Recommended Posts

Does UND figure it out and make it #9?

Does Denver get #9?

Does Duluth make it a 3peat?

Does Bergeron make Miami relevant again?

Time for the National Champions Hockey Conference to make it 5 in a row.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cberkas said:

Does UND figure it out and make it #9?

Does Denver get #9?

Does Duluth make it a 3peat?

Does Bergeron make Miami relevant again?

Time for the National Champions Hockey Conference to make it 5 in a row.  

You forgot one....

Does St. Cloud figure out how to get out of the first round of the national tournament next year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Godsmack said:

You forgot one....

Does St. Cloud figure out how to get out of the first round of the national tournament next year? 

Actually, you forgot two...

Does Mike Haviland get out of his own way and get the Tigers to the national tournament? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Godsmack said:

Actually, you forgot two...

Does Mike Haviland get out of his own way and get the Tigers to the national tournament? 

I was going to say does CC become a national contender of old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Actually, you forgot two...

Does Mike Haviland get out of his own way and get the Tigers to the national tournament? 

Does the B1G finally gain recognition as the best conference in college hockey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I was going to say does CC become a national contender of old.

Given what they’ve lost, probably not. Next year they might move back down the standings again. But I digress.

Congrats Duluth. Does anybody here recall UMass getting one good look at the net tonight? I sure don’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I was going to say does CC become a national contender of old.

Schwartz brothers have any eligibility left?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, burd said:

Does the B1G finally gain recognition as the best conference in college hockey?

Nope

Does Davek/Speed Kills make a dumb prediction again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Does Davek/Speed Kills make a dumb prediction again?

Haven’t seen a post from the guy in like a year...fourth or fifth time I’ve seen his moniker mentioned tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MafiaMan said:

Haven’t seen a post from the guy in like a year...fourth or fifth time I’ve seen his moniker mentioned tonight!

He's been on USCHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cberkas said:

He's been on USCHO.

That doesn’t count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Atlantic Hockey Association continue to progress toward competitive equity with ECAC and Hockey East?

Ever since they raised their scholarship max to 18, their winning percentage in non conference continues to move up (slowly).

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cberkas said:

Nope

Does Davek/Speed Kills make a dumb prediction again?

Right now, @DaveK is in mourning as his Penguins are about to be bounced from the Stanley Cup Playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goon said:

Right now, @DaveK is in mourning as his Penguins are about to be bounced from the Stanley Cup Playoffs. 

Yes, but they are clearly outplaying the Islanders. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Haven’t seen a post from the guy in like a year...fourth or fifth time I’ve seen his moniker mentioned tonight!

 

6 hours ago, Goon said:

Right now, @DaveK is in mourning as his Penguins are about to be bounced from the Stanley Cup Playoffs. 

Make that fifth or sixth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Goon said:

Right now, @DaveK is in mourning as his Penguins are about to be bounced from the Stanley Cup Playoffs. 

 

14 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Yes, but they are clearly outplaying the Islanders. ;)

If only they'd have kept Marc-Andre Fleury!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, cberkas said:

All new coaching staff at Miami, birth assist coaches let go.

Birth assist coaches? What kind of new-age leadership is that? No wonder none of my teams can win anymore, we're still chiseling plays in granite while other schools are at one with the universe. :glare:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets screwed by spellcheck though. :lol:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jodcon said:

Birth assist coaches? What kind of new-age leadership is that? No wonder none of my teams can win anymore, we're still chiseling plays in granite while other schools are at one with the universe. :glare:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets screwed by spellcheck though. :lol:

Peter Mannino left Omaha last summer to go to Miami and now he’s out of a job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Peter Mannino left Omaha last summer to go to Miami and now he’s out of a job?

Wonder if he burnt that bridge in its entirety? :whistling:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, choyt3 said:

Wonder if he burnt that bridge in its entirety? :whistling:

Well I've heard somewhere he's not the only one who might be crawling back to their old job...can't put my finger on who though...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well unrelated to coaching changes, but I brought my wife and six year old daughter to GF for the first time and we did a tour of the Ralph. I think my daughter's favorite parts were staring/salivating at the hockey players in their gym and the 2 men's basketball players we saw playing at the Betty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, farce poobah said:

Does Atlantic Hockey Association continue to progress toward competitive equity with ECAC and Hockey East?

Ever since they raised their scholarship max to 18, their winning percentage in non conference continues to move up (slowly).

That's a steep climb for them but I'd love to see it happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jodcon said:

Well I've heard somewhere he's not the only one who might be crawling back to their old job...can't put my finger on who though...

Does his name rhyme with Mark Kennedy?:0

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Does his name rhyme with Mark Kennedy?:0

That sounds familiar...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...