SiouxSports.com Forum

Trash can

Stockdamhockey

Just now, Siouxphan27 said:

And yet you couldn’t properly position the pictures you attached... 

Well done!!

......he was valedictorian of his kindergarten class.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

And my point is proven. Middle School raises it's ugly head. Why don't you guys get out of mom's basement and get a job?

When you pull out the "mom's basement" insult you've lost already. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

When you pull out the "mom's basement" insult you've lost already. 

You are assuming there is something here to win. Anonymous posters discussing the credibility of personnel, athletes, etc. Hardly a format for winners. ( I get the irony, save your vitriol). The only thing lesser than the influence of this forum is it's accountability.

• Downvote 3

32 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

And my point is proven. Middle School raises it's ugly head. Why don't you guys get out of mom's basement and get a job?

What point was that?    Your comment was meant to be condescending to everyone else,  but you couldn’t quite pull it off.    If you’re going to go with the illusion you are smarter than everyone else, you should at least be able to make a mistake free post.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Not all losses are external. 

I have no idea what that means. As a moderator of this forum, I hold you and others accountable for the damaging effects this forum has on the reputation of the University, its executives and staff, as well as its athletes. It's all BS. Baseless, anonymous opinions laid out for all to see from individuals who would never take the time to seek facts. Always without rationale or context and very often out of touch with reality. "Discussion" you say. Well, even in the old days of "shooting the s*&t at the coffee shop we knew who the speaker ie perpetrator was so there was some accountability. On this forum, and countless others like it, ZERO accountability for what is being said. Meaningless drivel. If you want to run someone's reputation into the dirt for entertainment's sake, show your face. That's all I'm saying. Otherwise, you ARE sitting in your mom's basement at your keyboard.

This site does absolutely nothing to promote progress, change, etc. at the University of North Dakota. NOTHING. Often it negligently promotes falsehoods about the University that if taken seriously could be damaging. One can only hope that, like me, the source and context of what is being said is considered.

• Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

What point was that?    Your comment was meant to be condescending to everyone else,  but you couldn’t quite pull it off.    If you’re going to go with the illusion you are smarter than everyone else, you should at least be able to make a mistake free post.  

Who gives a sh&* how the pics were inserted? You and the other 10 losers on this site. My point was made.

• Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

I have no idea what that means. As a moderator of this forum, I hold you and others accountable for the damaging effects this forum has on the reputation of the University, its executives and staff, as well as its athletes. It's all BS. Baseless, anonymous opinions laid out for all to see from individuals who would never take the time to seek facts. Always without rationale or context and very often out of touch with reality. "Discussion" you say. Well, even in the old days of "shooting the s*&t at the coffee shop we knew who the speaker ie perpetrator was so there was some accountability. On this forum, and countless others like it, ZERO accountability for what is being said. Meaningless drivel. If you want to run someone's reputation into the dirt for entertainment's sake, show your face. That's all I'm saying. Otherwise, you ARE sitting in your mom's basement at your keyboard.

This site does absolutely nothing to promote progress, change, etc. at the University of North Dakota. NOTHING. Often it negligently promotes falsehoods about the University that if taken seriously could be damaging. One can only hope that, like me, the source and context of what is being said is considered.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

I hope we can all one day appreciate the level of greatness that this anonymous god of discussion boards has chosen to grace us, us pathetic urchins of also anonymous posters, with his divine presence.

I will now change my evil ways and hold no opinions, ever.

If now I am rebirthed is there some form or portal that I may run any attempt of thought through as to know if its appoved?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Batshit crazy.

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I hope we can all one day appreciate the level of greatness that this anonymous god of discussion boards has chosen to grace us, us pathetic urchins of also anonymous posters, with his divine presence.

I will now change my evil ways and hold no opinions, ever.

If now I am rebirthed is there some form or portal that I may run any attempt of thought through as to know if its appoved?

Stay in Bismarck dude.