Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup Game 2019 Edition


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 8 (4/18) update - please verify: 31 - KoolGuy2K 28 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! 28 - sioux rube 28 - CarpeRemote 28 - iluvdebbies 27 - Ray77 25 - Goon 24 - Shawn-O 24 - SiouxFan1

Day 5 (4/15) update - please verify: 19 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! 18 - Ray77 17 - KoolGuy2K 17 - The Sikatoca 17 - iluvdebbies 17 - Shawn-O 16 - CarpeRemote 15 - stoneySIOUX 15 -

Posted Images

Day 9 (4/19) update - please verify:

32 - KoolGuy2K
29 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
29 - CarpeRemote
28 - sioux rube
28 - iluvdebbies
28 - Ray77
26 - Goon
26 - Shawn-O
25 - SiouxFan100
24 - The Sicatoka
24 - stoneySIOUX
22 - tnt
22 - 90SiouxFan
21 - MafiaMan
18 - Fader
17 - jodcon
15 - Petey23
14 - George M. Bluth

Edited by The Sicatoka
Fixed my name!
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 11 (4/21)  - Please verify

1 Ray77 39
2 CoolGuy2K 38
3 Shawn-O 36
4 CarpeRemote 35
5 andtheHomeoftheSioux 34
6 The Sikotota 32
7 iluvdebbies 30
  SiouxRube 30
  Goon 30
  SiouxFan100 30
  stoneySIOUX 30
12 MafiaMan 29
13 Fader 26
14 tnt 25
15 90SiouxFan 24
16 jodcon 22
  Petey23 22
18 George M Bluth 18

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 12 (4/22) update - please verify:

46 - Ray77
42 - KoolGuy2K
38 - iluvdebbies
38 - Shawn-O
37 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
37 - Goon
36 - CarpeRemote
34 - stoneySIOUX
33 - The Sicatoka
33 - sioux rube
30 - SiouxFan100
29 - MafiaMan
29 - tnt
26 - Fader
25 - 90SiouxFan
22 - jodcon
22 - Petey23
20 - George M. Bluth

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Day 12 (4/22) update - please verify:

46 - Ray77
42 - KoolGuy2K
38 - iluvdebbies
38 - Shawn-O
37 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
37 - Goon
36 - CarpeRemote
34 - stoneySIOUX
33 - The Sicatoka
33 - sioux rube
30 - SiouxFan100
29 - MafiaMan
29 - tnt
26 - Fader
25 - 90SiouxFan
22 - jodcon
22 - Petey23
20 - George M. Bluth

Agreed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 13 (4/23) update - please verify:

47 - Ray77
43 - KoolGuy2K
39 - Shawn-O
38 - iluvdebbies
38 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
37 - Goon
37 - CarpeRemote
35 - stoneySIOUX
34 - The Sicatoka
33 - sioux rube
30 - SiouxFan100
30 - MafiaMan
30 - tnt
27 - Fader
25 - 90SiouxFan
23 - jodcon
22 - Petey23
20 - George M. Bluth

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SiouxFan100 said:

Being as all of my players are eliminated do I at least get a participation ribbon? Has anybody ever before had ALL their players eliminated in the first round? Damn proud of my effort!

:ohmy:

As far as I can remember, that is a first!  In looking at all of the teams, there are a LOT of people already eliminated on each team, with the possibility of even more after tonight's game 7's and tomorrow night's game 7.  Weird year...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Being as all of my players are eliminated do I at least get a participation ribbon? Has anybody ever before had ALL their players eliminated in the first round? Damn proud of my effort!

:ohmy:

Well, the NHL is doing a second chance bracket. :whistling:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 14 (4/24) update - please verify:

48 - Ray77
45 - KoolGuy2K
42 - Shawn-O
40 - iluvdebbies
39 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
39 - Goon
38 - CarpeRemote
35 - stoneySIOUX
34 - The Sicatoka
33 - sioux rube
31 - tnt
30 - SiouxFan100
30 - MafiaMan
28 - 90SiouxFan
27 - Fader
23 - jodcon
22 - Petey23
21 - George M. Bluth

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ray77 said:

Day 14 (4/24) update - please verify:

48 - Ray77
45 - KoolGuy2K
42 - Shawn-O
40 - iluvdebbies
39 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
39 - Goon
38 - CarpeRemote
35 - stoneySIOUX
34 - The Sicatoka
33 - sioux rube
31 - tnt
30 - SiouxFan100
30 - MafiaMan
28 - 90SiouxFan
27 - Fader
23 - jodcon
22 - Petey23
21 - George M. Bluth

I have Mafia at 31.  Subban? (May have missed it when checking yesterday)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fader said:

I have Mafia at 31.  Subban? (May have missed it when checking yesterday)

Subban still plays in the league?! ;)  Yes, that was it...thanks for double-checking.  I've updated my numbers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 15 (4/25) update - please verify.  The first round is now complete...I'll be back on later with more on how each team is looking...

50 - Ray77
46 - KoolGuy2K
43 - Shawn-O
40 - iluvdebbies
40 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
39 - Goon
39 - CarpeRemote
36 - stoneySIOUX
36 - The Sicatoka
33 - sioux rube
32 - tnt
32 - MafiaMan
30 - SiouxFan100
28 - 90SiouxFan
28 - Fader
24 - jodcon
22 - Petey23
21 - George M. Bluth

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...