Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup Game 2019 Edition


Recommended Posts

This is what I have this AM:

Rank Name PTS
1 CoolGuy2K 12
2 andtheHomeoftheSioux 11
3 Sikotota 10
  90SiouxFan 10
  CarpeRemote 10
6 Ray77 9
7 Shawn-O 8
  MafiaMan 8
9 StoneySioux 7
  iluvdebbies 7
  SiouxRube 7
12 Goon 6
  Fader 6
  SiouxFan100 6
15 tnt 5
  Petey23 5
  jodcon 5
18 Gearge M Bluth 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 8 (4/18) update - please verify: 31 - KoolGuy2K 28 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! 28 - sioux rube 28 - CarpeRemote 28 - iluvdebbies 27 - Ray77 25 - Goon 24 - Shawn-O 24 - SiouxFan1

Day 5 (4/15) update - please verify: 19 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! 18 - Ray77 17 - KoolGuy2K 17 - The Sikatoca 17 - iluvdebbies 17 - Shawn-O 16 - CarpeRemote 15 - stoneySIOUX 15 -

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fader said:

This is what I have this AM:

 

Rank Name PTS
1 CoolGuy2K 12
2 andtheHomeoftheSioux 11
3 Sikotota 10
  90SiouxFan 10
  CarpeRemote 10
6 Ray77 9
7 Shawn-O 8
  MafiaMan 8
9 StoneySioux 7
  iluvdebbies 7
  SiouxRube 7
12 Goon 6
  Fader 6
  SiouxFan100 6
15 tnt 5
  Petey23 5
  jodcon 5
18 Gearge M Bluth 4

My numbers differ a bit, we may have to do some cross-referencing.  The differences are with Goon and SiouxFan100.  I'm guessing it must be Byfuglien?

Day 3 (4/13) update - please verify:

12 - KoolGuy2K
11 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
10 - The Sikatoca
10 - 90SiouxFan
10 - CarpeRemote
9 - Ray77
8 - Shawn-O
8 - MafiaMan
8 - Goon
8 - SiouxFan100
7 - iluvdebbies
7 - stoneySIOUX
7 - sioux rube
6 - Fader
5 - tnt
5 - Petey23
5 - jodcon
4 - George M. Bluth

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ray77 said:

My numbers differ a bit, we may have to do some cross-referencing.  The differences are with Goon and SiouxFan100.  I'm guessing it must be Byfuglien?

 

 

You are correct,  I missed Byfuglien's assists.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 4 (4/14) update - please verify:

18 - Ray77
16 - KoolGuy2K
16 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
16 - The Sikatoca
15 - stoneySIOUX
14 - iluvdebbies
13 - CarpeRemote
13 - Shawn-O
13 - Goon
11 - 90SiouxFan
11 - MafiaMan
10 - sioux rube
10 - tnt
9 - Fader
9 - jodcon
8 - SiouxFan100
6 - Petey23
6 - George M. Bluth

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 5 (4/15) update - please verify:

19 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
18 - Ray77
17 - KoolGuy2K
17 - The Sikatoca
17 - iluvdebbies
17 - Shawn-O
16 - CarpeRemote
15 - stoneySIOUX
15 - Goon
14 - sioux rube
13 - MafiaMan
13 - SiouxFan100
12 - 90SiouxFan
10 - tnt
9 - Fader
9 - jodcon
6 - Petey23
6 - George M. Bluth

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ray77 said:

Day 5 (4/15) update - please verify:

19 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
18 - Ray77
17 - KoolGuy2K
17 - The Sikatoca
17 - iluvdebbies
17 - Shawn-O
16 - CarpeRemote
15 - stoneySIOUX
15 - Goon
14 - sioux rube
13 - MafiaMan
13 - SiouxFan100
12 - 90SiouxFan
10 - tnt
9 - Fader
9 - jodcon
6 - Petey23
6 - George M. Bluth

How many points if someone selected only UND players. 10?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I'm going to be an early spectator with my 5 TB guys, never would have imagined they would get drilled in the first round. Both hockey and basketball playoff look pretty wide open this year except I see GS winning again which is starting to get old.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jodcon said:

Looks like I'm going to be an early spectator with my 5 TB guys, never would have imagined they would get drilled in the first round. Both hockey and basketball playoff look pretty wide open this year except I see GS winning again which is starting to get old.

Does Tampa realize the playoffs have started?  In hoops I think Milwaukee has a shot at GS, we will see...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jodcon said:

Looks like I'm going to be an early spectator with my 5 TB guys, never would have imagined they would get drilled in the first round. Both hockey and basketball playoff look pretty wide open this year except I see GS winning again which is starting to get old.

I feel your pain

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Shawn-O said:

Does Tampa realize the playoffs have started?  In hoops I think Milwaukee has a shot at GS, we will see...

If Cousins blew his quad like it appeared last night the NBA field is suddenly pretty wide open, GS blew a 30 point lead and lost and none of their other bigs really strike any fear in people except Draymond who would rather shoot 3's and run his mouth anyway. Might be interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 6 (4/16) update - please verify:

19 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
19 - KoolGuy2K
18 - Ray77
18 - iluvdebbies
18 - CarpeRemote
17 - The Sikatoca
17 - Shawn-O
15 - stoneySIOUX
15 - Goon
15 - MafiaMan
14 - sioux rube
13 - SiouxFan100
12 - 90SiouxFan
10 - tnt
10 - jodcon
9 - Fader
7 - Petey23
6 - George M. Bluth

Edited by Ray77
Updated per Fader's correction
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Day 6 (4/16) update - please verify:

19 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
18 - Ray77
18 - KoolGuy2K
18 - iluvdebbies
17 - The Sikatoca
17 - Shawn-O
17 - CarpeRemote
15 - stoneySIOUX
15 - Goon
15 - MafiaMan
14 - sioux rube
13 - SiouxFan100
12 - 90SiouxFan
10 - tnt
10 - jodcon
9 - Fader
7 - Petey23
6 - George M. Bluth

I have KoolGuy2k and CarpeRemote with 1 more each. Maybe Reilly-TOR?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, we've already lost the following players:

Crosby (1 pt)
Kucherov (2 pts)
Point (1 pt)
Stamkos (2 pts)
Hedman (0 pts)
Letang (1 pt)
McDonagh (0 pts)

I figured some of us would lose a few on our teams in round 1 - it just wasn't these players that I thought that would be lost!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Wow, we've already lost the following players:

Crosby (1 pt)
Kucherov (2 pts)
Point (1 pt)
Stamkos (2 pts)
Hedman (0 pts)
Letang (1 pt)
McDonagh (0 pts)

I figured some of us would lose a few on our teams in round 1 - it just wasn't these players that I thought that would be lost!

 Unbelievable 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As of 4/17:   (Verify please)

1 andtheHomeoftheSioux 25
2 CoolGuy2K 24
  SiouxRube 24
4 CarpeRemote 23
  Shawn-O 23
6 Sikotota 22
  SiouxFan100 22
8 Ray77 20
  iluvdebbies 20
10 Goon 19
  StoneySioux 19
  MafiaMan 19
13 90SiouxFan 18
14 tnt 15
  jodcon 15
16 Fader 14
17 Petey23 12
18 George M Bluth 10
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Fader said:

As of 4/17:   (Verify please)

 

1 andtheHomeoftheSioux 25
2 CoolGuy2K 24
  SiouxRube 24
4 CarpeRemote 23
  Shawn-O 23
6 Sikotota 22
  SiouxFan100 22
8 Ray77 20
  iluvdebbies 20
10 Goon 19
  StoneySioux 19
  MafiaMan 19
13 90SiouxFan 18
14 tnt 15
  jodcon 15
16 Fader 14
17 Petey23 12
18 George M Bluth 10

Agreed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 8 (4/18) update - please verify:

31 - KoolGuy2K
28 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!
28 - sioux rube
28 - CarpeRemote
28 - iluvdebbies
27 - Ray77
25 - Goon
24 - Shawn-O
24 - SiouxFan100
23 - The Sikatoca
23 - stoneySIOUX
21 - tnt
20 - MafiaMan
20 - 90SiouxFan
17 - Fader
16 - jodcon
15 - Petey23
14 - George M. Bluth

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...