SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 NCAA Hockey Bracket challenge

jimdahl

I just finished setting it up, so as usual, check it out and let me know if anything isn't working right or I got any matchups wrong:

https://siouxsports.com/hockey/bracket.php

Who will join the illustrious list of winner below?

2018 01grad
2017 UND-1, Oxbow6, Redneksioux, iluvdebbies, Stms
2016 UND1981 / stack / nhockey30 / ringneck28 / bigskyvikes (UND National Championship year)
2015 WiSioux
2014 johndahl
2013 FSSD/Brainerd Sioux
2012 mj3und
2011 tho0505
2009 Big A HG
2008 willtippen
2007 seanpc03
2006 teamsioux
2005 mynameiscuomo
2004 paul62/BigGreyAnt41/brew003/UP2SKI

• Upvote 4

• UNDBIZ pinned this topic
8 hours ago, Big Green said:

all 2 and 3 seeds are mixed up..

Oh, I see what you're saying. They're labeled wrong. My fault for just copying the NCAA brackets where they go 1-4, 3-2 (and I instead assumed 2-3). Given that's just cosmetic, doesn't affect the picks, I'll just see if I can swap the labels around.

If someone in the NCHC deserved to win it, I'd have to give a nod to David Carle, even if I don't really like DU.  The number of interactions I've had with him have all been great and it's sometimes tough to cheer against a team when you get to know some of the staff around it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, southpaw said:

If someone in the NCHC deserved to win it, I'd have to give a nod to David Carle, even if I don't really like DU.  The number of interactions I've had with him have all been great and it's sometimes tough to cheer against a team when you get to know some of the staff around it.

I have to agree with you. The kid has class and give every team in the conference respect.

• UNDBIZ unpinned this topic