SiouxSports.com Forum

March Madness 2019

SWSiouxMN

10 hours ago, Cratter said:

Surprised by all the missed baskets.

"Great defense" the commentators claim."

I've seen more scoring at a Biden rally or presser! ;)

First team to 40 wins tomorrow night.

It was a foul on the corner three at the end. Was a foul but could have easily been not called.

fun to see Mooney play well. Wow, what a good decision on his part to transfer. Will only lead to more players doing the same. Seems like you only hear of the ones that it works out for.

On 4/6/2019 at 10:28 PM, Shawn-O said:

Lowest scoring final in the shot clock era on tap for Monday night, should be a good one. Winning coach gets offered the UCLA job? 

Hot rumor is Rick Barnes of Tennessee having the inside track on a move to UCLA.  

I really don't know why you'd make that move.  UCLA basketball isn't what it was in the 1970's and I think the upside at Tennessee is actually greater than at Pauley Pavilion these days. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/ucla-cant-hire-any-basketball-coach-it-wants-but-try-convincing-ucla-of-that/2019/04/05/8791dae8-57d1-11e9-814f-e2f46684196e_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8ec6a4d28f15

7 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

just wondering..i think i heard mooney (or Moody?) for texas tech transfered away from air force after one year...how does one transfer away from the military?

Could be wrong on this, but I believe you can ask to be discharged without further duty as a freshman and maybe sophomore, IF they accept.

• Upvote 2